• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
I want Force Unleashed levels of power spam. And some enemies with Force powers so I can have more Jedi on Jedi fights.

Or at least some dudes with swords.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Perfect eh, ea partners or respond hasn't been that great.

Titanfall was a really fun game.

TF2 had probably a top 3 FPS campaign.

Apex Legends is the best Battle Royale game out, and when it released it was the most polished Battle Royale game out there.

EA has published all their games so far and Respawn has been delivering solid 8.0+ games.

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
My apathy for Star Wars is palpable at this point, but I like Respawn, so I hope it's successful enough to justify a budget for Titanfall 3.

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Would putting them in the first level count as front and center?
giphy.gif

I swear, if Stig tops GoW3's introductory set piece with this game...

Deleted member 12352

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
There'll definitely be some kind of catch or screw-up with the game by the time it releases though, I'm certain of it. EA won't be able to help themselves but to pull some fuckery somewhere... it's like they can't get anything right this gen.

Dragon's Game

Alt account
Banned
Apr 1, 2019
Is anyone disappointed in that it looks like they went with a grizzled white male protagonist here (judging from that artwork)

Not that I'm against white male protags or anything, I mean Arthur Morgan is my favorite protagonist of the gen and one of the greatest of all time, its just with the rich diversity of races in the SW universe, they could of been more creative, but of course we have to just wait and see Saturday

Jerm411

Oct 27, 2017
Clinton, MO
Gimme a solid story combined with lightsabers and Force powers and environments to use said powers in cool, dynamic, and unique ways and I'll be happy as hell.

Deleted member 12555

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
One of the best parts of the game. plus who doesnt eventually like pretending they are Darth Maul :)

Just someone super excited for people to see and most importantly play what we have all wanted. A good Star Wars singleplayer game made by a great studio

edit: Wish I had the trailer on me lmao but alas will have to wait like everyone else.

I'm liking everything you've been saying! I only have one serious question: how linear?

Heid

Jan 7, 2018
ew people want first person lightsaber combat? Outside of VR that would be terrible

Soap

Oct 27, 2017
No micro transactions or weird catches. I just want a normal game fully ready at launch.

Caiops

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm really excited to this.

Kinda hard to believe the game is single player only, there's no co-op?