• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelda

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man this game would be even more amazing with a solo mode. Plz Respawn give us lone wolves a solo mode.

7Z7

May 30, 2018
I hope they will add the possibility of being able to play in duo and also in Solo.

MonkeySleeve

Nov 15, 2017
Can't seem to start the game, when i press play in Origin it shows the loading screen but after that it just jumps back to origin...

Nov 1, 2017
Titanfall 2 died for a lot of reasons.

One was it was sent out at the wrong time.

Another was because even though it had a fantastic single player campaign (that gamers were literally begging for and refused to buy TF1 because it lacked this) and it was well-reviewed with FREE DLC, and aggressive price cuts, it still failed to sell.

I loved TF2, played it tons, and I hope we get a TF3. But part of the blame for the lack of TF3 is the gamers who didn't want to buy it. Possibly the best single player FPS I've played this gen, and a fantastic MP component.

Star Wars is coming out at the end of this year. If it reviews well hopefully gamers buy it.

I would argue that they seriously messed up the MP on TF2 and that's a big reason as well why it failed. Single player campaign was ace but after putting countless hours into the first game's multiplayer would've been there day 1 where it not for the beta. I played one match, realised all the changes they had made for the worse and deleted it after 1 more and went back to TF1. I then picked up the game when it was being sold for like 6 quid just for the single player. Can't have been the only one. Sometimes these "betas" do more harm than good.

Maximus

Oct 27, 2017
I really like everything I've seen so far, but I want solo and duo queues too. I hope it's something that will come. If Respawn is able to accommodate its community as well as Epic, they should be in a good place.

JSG87

Mar 13, 2018
Ayr, Scotland
The game is fantastic tbh. Quite enjoying it a lot. Totally different from Fortnite even though I saw online that it's basically the same. Much better than BLO4 blackout too!

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Haha lol, very first game I've ever played and we won.

Well, seems like I played through it and can retire.

2IOT85o.gif

Last 2 minutes:

Burt

Fight Sephiroth or end video games
Oct 28, 2017
yiss

YIISSSSSSSSSSSS

I like this a lot so far. Maybe they want ammo management to be a thing, but so far it does feel like it's a smidge too scarce. It's more reliable to confine yourself to a single ammo type across a match than to mix things up, which is all well and good... until you find a better gun and don't have any ammo for it.

Mars

Oct 25, 2017
I'm actually impressed by what I seeeeeeeee; looks very polished and I love how diverse the character and classes are, hope this does well in the long run, they deserve it.

Deleted member 31423

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Titanfall 2 died for a lot of reasons.

One was it was sent out at the wrong time.

Another was because even though it had a fantastic single player campaign (that gamers were literally begging for and refused to buy TF1 because it lacked this) and it was well-reviewed with FREE DLC, and aggressive price cuts, it still failed to sell.

I loved TF2, played it tons, and I hope we get a TF3. But part of the blame for the lack of TF3 is the gamers who didn't want to buy it. Possibly the best single player FPS I've played this gen, and a fantastic MP component.

Star Wars is coming out at the end of this year. If it reviews well hopefully gamers buy it.

Well i bought two copies so i did my part. Wasnt enough.

ze_

Oct 28, 2017
I thought it'd be difficult for someone to make a battle royale which appeals to me, but they've actually done it here. The trailer was great, and the character designs in particular are really good imo.

I gotta go back and play Titanfall 2.

Lucifonz

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
This thing is super polished - quite refreshing to play a BR at launch that feels refined and polished.

Blackout was the closest we'd had before that but even that felt like it came in hot.

APerfectOrganism

Sky Van Gogh
Dec 23, 2018
Washington State
First round I died within minutes - 2nd round I got 8 kills and we won. Game is fun, sprinting feels kinda slow, but I actually like the mandatory squads as it helps create a team of "legends" feel cohesive

SilkySm00th

Oct 31, 2017
Not having Titans in this beetch was a .... decision. That's for sure.

Would have been unique af. Oh well..

SRTtoZ

Dec 8, 2017
The characters do very little for me. Feels like they wanted to get that Blizzard charm but without any of that Blizzard charm.

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I wonder how long before people find the ultimate cheese team? Seems like a good mix of Overwatch and Siege style abilities.

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
Wow, this is upsetting. Titanfall 1 and 2 were fantastic. Especially 2's campaign, and how 2's MP got constantly improved as Respawn listened to fans.
I hope we get a Titanfall 3 in the near future. I'll try out Apex later today, but it's going to make me want Titanfall 3 even more.
Hopefully Respawn's Star Wars game is great, and then Titanfall 3 can release on next gen consoles.

Dracoonian

Dec 6, 2017
Ever since, streamers have been much more open and explicit when it comes to paid promotional content. It's become a far more normal thing to see now as a result.

I know that but regardless of those legal situations I was trying to emphasize how people got used to it so quickly. People that would've been called out as sellouts back in the day aren't viewed as such now because this medium, or gaming personalities as a whole, got so big and well accepted that people are recognizing that "promotion" aspect of it as part of people's jobs now.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit if you are champion you even see banners from yourself in the world on buildings etc.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
I was pretty hot on this even after knowing what this was, but after playing: wow, this game is really bad. The game feels nothing like Titanfall anymore after removing all of it's movement. It's not good even abstaining from TF comparisons. Feels so slow, characters are trying to do a Overwatch-esque thing without Blizzard charm. I would very much be down for a Titanfall pilot BR, but this sure as hell ain't that, in a bad way. This reminds me of Battleborn so much.

Xater

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
I am enjoying this a lot. Thanks Respawn, now I don't have to worry about what will happen with Blackout. They made soany smart decisions when it comes to item management and communication.

mere_immortal

Oct 25, 2017
This is so fun. I loved TF2 and yeah I wish there was double jumping and wall running but it's still great. The wingman is an absolute beast.

Also the smart ping system is really good.

dodo

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone else having kind of wobbly performance on PC? 8700k and a GTX1060 here but it seems to mostly be hovering around like, 50fps.

Deleted member 35071

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
so is it canon that TitanFall 2 pilots are faster and more agile than an "apex legend"?

Like what makes these ppl legends exactly? My TF2 pilot would stomp these sunset overdrive looking goofs

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn it would be so fun if it had TDM or some other mode not BR. You get shot once leave server find new game squad up etc. Sigh

One day hopefully they add it. Because honestly the gameplay is great just in my opinion would be better in a TDM mode or something like that.

jem

Oct 25, 2017
I don't understand why BR games don't start you off with even a basic weapon. It's so shit spending the first two minutes sprinting around looking for a gun...

Status
Not open for further replies.