• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
Is there, like, a place where I can read about how this all works? I don't really have time to sit on the livestream and it sounds like there's a lot of confusion right now (ex. someone said "Titanfall, but without titans or wallrunning" is wrong, but we know there are no titans and someone else mentioned no wallrunning, so what's the truth?).

s y

Nov 8, 2017
I love this animation -- it's like a low-framerate form of animation I've seen before but can't name.

Does anyone know what it's called?
Into the Spiderverse(but like 100*x better). Less frames to emulate 2d animation is what I think you're thinking of but I dont think that's what that trailer was aiming for.

Selbran

Oct 25, 2017
Origin getting hit hard. I was getting 30 Mbps download last night and now I barely get 5 and it keeps stopping.

Barrel Cannon

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
oof 25gb. I wanna give it a try but would rather not delete TF2 just to install it. Running stupidly low on space.

creamcake

Oct 25, 2017
I was a little disappointed during the reveal cinematic because of the art style, but the game is absolutely gorgeous in practice. This is a very exciting release.

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
Trailer was great, and its funny how this game made Titanfall Universe feel the most interesting yet.

I absolutely love the idea of playing as heroes in a BR game.

VN1X

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Told ya. :)

6do9g6H.png

Gestault

Oct 26, 2017
They've got some real style here. I like the little bit of mobility I'm seeing. I hope this gets the base to keep any improvements chugging along.

Deleted member 1759

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Europe
Why are they launching this like a month before Battlefield BR mode? Isn't that squad-based BR as well?

Not really into BR games but I'll check it out.

GodofWine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Just added it to my PSN Download que from work...PS4 was off..then I saw "DOWNLOADING" pop up, never have I been so glad my son procrastinates his homework to play rocket league too often.

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Lack of wallrunning is kinda sad. Saw some sliding and stuff but that does not really make up for the missing mobility. Downloading now, so I will check it out but is seems super team based, so if you don't have a good squad, bad times will abound.

Status
Not open for further replies.