• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
I almost want to say that it may be a bit too early to hope for Rev3/Outbreak to be announced here, even if I really would like to see the return of RAID MODE confirmed sooner than I hope.

I anticipate is that they may be willing to talk more about the next round of info for the CG RE thing on Netflix, at the very least.

Yeah, it does seem early for that, but they mention franchise as a whole, but it could be more CG RE or the new movie or some such. That's probably more likely.

Ah ok...

So the DLC might not be on par with the RE7 stuff?

That's a bummer but if the base game is good i can live with that.

From what we know of the internal leaks, it's looking like the DLC stuff is very minimal. More stuff could be planned, but I wouldn't expect much, if any, significant amount of single player released DLC.

Aostia82

Oct 27, 2017
Sweet! I wonder if we'll get a release date too

I think so, yes
Maybe April, if COVID didn't hit hard

About the new game, is supposed to be the Village Online (the battle royale one) , right?
Not interested in it, but I'd be in the Switch-as-lead-platform supposed to be RER3 game, but I can totally see them NOT annoucing it before RE8 release.

Type VII

Oct 31, 2017
The short clip of the shotgun and the big and smaller enemies is interesting.

April will be the month of dreams if this is also coming out then.

Sesha

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I think so, yes
Maybe April, if COVID didn't hit hard

About the new game, is supposed to be the Village Online (the battle royale one) , right?
Not interested in it, but I'd be in the Switch-as-lead-platform supposed to be RER3 game, but I can totally see them NOT annoucing it before RE8 release.

I'd say we can forget all about Rev 3 until summer or the second half of the year, based on how Capcom usually tends to handle RE announcements.

Aostia82

Oct 27, 2017
I'd say we can forget all about Rev 3 until summer or the second half of the year, based on how Capcom usually tends to handle RE announcements.

yes

and I'd be totally ok with that

February: Ghost&Goblins
March: MH Rise
April: RE8
Summer: MH Stories 2
Autumn: RE Village Online (if it's not sold INSIDE RE8, as for RE Remake 3)
Winter (maybe to be released early 2022): RE Revelations 3*

not bad, right?!

Jan 11, 2018
No thanks, media blackout time for this game. I just hope I can make it to release without spoilers.

Now, if they announce Rev 3... I'm all over that!

BloodRayne

Jul 3, 2020
Why do Capcom insists on making RE multiplayer? After Outbreak (2003/2004) it never worked. Co-op was a mistake too.

DOBERMAN INC

Oct 27, 2017
Wow, really happy Brittney got to be part of this.
All she needs now is to be part of a Yakuza announcement.

Deleted member 79058

Account closed at user request
Banned
Aug 25, 2020
Yay! Hype! I wanna play this game so much, even after reading the spoilers. Maybe even more after reading the spoilers. Can't wait to read some files on why people are turning into werewolves.

Masagiwa

Jan 27, 2018
Over/Under: Will Capcom be able to make last-gen versions happen? If so, same day launch or later?

Just a heads-up, she's a known Reuben defender.
Yeah, it's in a weird spot with that. They said during the TGS presentation that they will "try but no promises". On top of that you had the behind the scenes dev video that only showed current gen platform logos at the end.

wybcC6D.png

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Yeah, it's in a weird spot with that. They said during the TGS presentation that they will "try but no promises". On top of that you had the behind the scenes dev video that only showed current gen platform logos at the end.

wybcC6D.png
So if they can get the game to work on the older systems, they may not get RE8 until later.

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
Over/Under: Will Capcom be able to make last-gen versions happen? If so, same day launch or later?

I am going to go with a good chance there are last gen versions at launch. My main reasons are we know they were planning internally for them, and while it is true that could have changed, I also have a lot of doubts that they are going to release a major title like this as exclusively next gen with the stock issues they are expected to have. It could be a holiday title to capitalize on the new stock that's sure to be coming in by that point, but I don't know if I see Capcom going into a marketing blitz for a title now that'll release in like October-December and am expecting April.

That's my prediction.

Does the capcom leak mentioned vr mode at all?

Nope, not to my knowledge