• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

KDC720

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully we get a release date, probably won't watch the gameplay as I'm trying to go into Village as fresh as I can.

Guessing we may get a trailer for the new movie and more info about the Netflix shows too.

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
If the April date from the leaks is still what they are aiming for, it'll probably be made official here, and if they managed to get PS4 and Xbox One versions up and running, I imagine they will be announced here as well. Maybe that Switch spin-off will be announced, too, since it says franchise as a whole.

Sesha

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
CalculatingEducatedKingfisher-size_restricted.gif

About bloody time.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
If the April date from the leaks is still what they are aiming for, it'll probably be made official here, and if they managed to get PS4 and Xbox One versions up and running, I imagine they will be announced here as well. Maybe that Switch spin-off will be announced, too, since it says franchise as a whole.
Yeah, this is probably do-or-die for the last-gen versions. Not sure if they would announce Revelations 3(?) here, but it would be nice.

Oct 25, 2017
Hope this is still coming this year.

The trailer footage looked super rough in some sections, but at least Capcom had the sense to not try and make the game for PS4/XboxOne

Princess Bubblegum

I'll be the one who puts you in the ground.
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
A Cavern Shaped Like Home
I'm really hyped but also weary. I hope they detail DLC plans when they announce the release date and start pre-orders on Steam. (The internal memos from the hack have me worried.)

Miamiwesker

Oct 25, 2017
Miami
GOTY! (if Zelda doesn't hit)

normally a first person RE game wouldn't have me that excited but some of the buzz around this game is making it sound like we might be in for an all time classic.

Kemono

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm really hyped but also weary. I hope they detail DLC plans when they announce the release date and start pre-orders on Steam. (The internal memos from the hack have me worried.)

I thought the internal stuff was very positive?

I didn't read anything about it but people said that it sounds very good. Like "one of the best games in the franchise" good.

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
Yeah, this is probably do-or-die for the last-gen versions. Not sure if they would announce Revelations 3(?) here, but it would be nice.

Yeah, I'm leaning towards there being previous gen versions in the end, because they were explicitly mentioned in the leaks. I feel like if they weren't viable they probably wouldn't have written them like that, but of course, those were internal plans that the public wasn't supposed to ever see and we have no idea what has changed since then. Could go either way.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Yeah, I'm leaning towards there being previous gen versions in the end, because they were explicitly mentioned in the leaks. I feel like if they weren't viable they probably wouldn't have written them like that, but of course, those were internal plans that the public wasn't supposed to ever see and we have no idea what has changed since then. Could go either way.
That's the thing, things can change on a dime internally. For example, Pragmata was listed as 2022 even internally, but now we know that it got pushed back to 2023.

Masagiwa

Jan 27, 2018
I thought the internal stuff was very positive?

I didn't read anything about it but people said that it sounds very good. Like "one of the best games in the franchise" good.
The base game itself looks very good. I've had a tiny peak into the leaked assets and what they are doing with some of the enemy designs is very interesting. I'm hoping Brittney can really dive into the nitty-gritty of the game. How open is the exploration? Shop keeper seems to be back, stuff like that.

Last edited:

TreIII

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, MD

I almost want to say that it may be a bit too early to hope for Rev3/Outbreak to be announced here, even if I really would like to see the return of RAID MODE confirmed sooner than I hope.

I anticipate is that they may be willing to talk more about the next round of info for the CG RE thing on Netflix, at the very least.