• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sha_96

Jan 22, 2019
What a disappointment if this turns out to be multiplayer/co-op/games-as-a-bullshit game, I just want more RE singleplayer goodness

Broadbandit

Oct 29, 2017
So I actually hope this is a PVE Co-op RE and RE8 (stays solo) and RE3make is coming as well. I'm ok if they make a MP RE title with RE engine to keep any mp content to the single title.

Yuuber

Oct 28, 2017
Freaking yes. I'm crazy about Outbreak. If this turns out to be a successor, I'm going to be over the moon!!

(Also, please be open-minded about it if you've never played Outbreak.)

ImaPlayThis

Oct 26, 2017
I'm not sure how I feel about this, so I'll definitely be interested to see whats shown and if it follows a similar vein to Outbreak. Also about the "genericness" of the characters shown so far, I'm pretty sure that's just default looks that you can customise and change when you create your own character

Deleted member 17403

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
When they say 4v1, can we assume that they mean 4 players vs a single oppressive world filled with things trying to kill you? I'd rather that than some Evolve styled game but I'll reserve judgment until I see the game. Screens looking great though if that's in-game.

Tttssd1972

May 24, 2019
Meh. Really not all that interested. Tbh, disappointed that the famous RE3 Remake that has apparently been in development for awhile was going to be announced.

CaptainKashup

Banned
May 10, 2018
Everyone is just assuming at this point, we know nothing about this game except a single rumor and a couple of screenshots lol.

SeriousCow

Aug 29, 2019
Melbourne, Australia
I'm going to be disappointed if it it's an asymmetrical 4vs1. We have Dead by Daylight for that, and that's still going strong.

Hopefully it's in the same vein as Outbreak or ORC. I was never a PS owner so I missed out on the Outbreaks, and ORC wasn't bad as a concept, just dreadful in execution.

Phoenixazure

Oct 27, 2017
that game was a colossal failure, why would you assume this is modeled after that?

Echoing the sentiment, the game did do decent and there is potential in the concept. I appreciated its attempted to show Raccoon City's degregation resulting in its destruction (same reason why Outbreak appeals to me along with RE2 and 3). So more of that would be up my alley. 4 v 1 though makes me think the 1 is a Tyrant though didn't outbreak allow dead players to control a Zombie?

Phantom

Writer at Jeux.ca
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Canada
Screenshots are pretty bad, even if they're leaks. I'm sure this won't touch Outbreak and will be more like, you know, the worse spin-offs in the series like ORC.

GTOAkira

Sep 1, 2018
Interesting that the RE Engine conference is right after. Damn september is going to be pretty hype

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Agent Hunt was the only thing worth salvaging from RE6 so let me be some goddamn monsters

Aurc

Oct 28, 2017
I'm extremely invested in hoping this will be good, being a big Left 4 Dead, Resident Evil 5, and online co-op in general fan. Really don't think we're getting another ORC / Umbrella Chronicles tier game.

Kinsei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
If this ends up being branded an Outbreak game

tenor.gif

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
Edit: Never mind.

Last edited:

raygcon

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Look at the character clearly they are normal people. So this seems more closer to outbreak than ORC. Not sure why people are worried.