• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
The fact there are two films and a TV show next year, all of which are not connected to one another, is going to confuse so many people.

Edit: or two shows and a film. Even I'm confused.

MistahS

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Sep 2, 2018
Set photos looked promising so can't wait to see how this turns out. The Milla Jovovich films were a real guilty pleasure movies for me.

BloodRayne

Jul 3, 2020
Don't have faith in this being good seeing the directors past works.

I'm looking at his profile on IMDB I don't think I've seen any of his movies. Going by the titles I do acknowledge the existence of 47 Meters Down and its sequel, and The Strangers: Prey at Night. Below that I see a bunch of obscure, extremely low-rated, cheap horror movies.

Oct 25, 2017
Don't have faith in this being good seeing the directors past works.
At least it looks like they put loads of effort in to look like the games in this one
El8JjeUWkAEVG80

EnI3XZWVkAAlzKl

EnI3XZVVEAEDPSA

JB2448

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
So how many universes are we dealing with here?
One for the games and CG films.
One for the old RE movies.
One for this reboot.
One for the Netflix show with Wesker's kids.

Is that correct?

SnatcherHunter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
From the sets, this movie has so much RE spirit. Even if it sucks, at worst, this movie would recreate the video games like Silent Hill did with the movie.

MrCibb

Dec 12, 2018
UK
I'm so fucking lost. So this is just the new movie series which is its own thing. And we're getting a Netflix series too which is also its own thing. And we're getting a CG movie too but it's not its own thing, it's a sequel to the other CG movies.

pls

SnatcherHunter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I'm so fucking lost. So this is just the new movie series which is its own thing. And we're getting a Netflix series which is also its own thing. And we're getting a CG movie too but it's not its own thing and it's a sequel to the other CG movies.

pls
Not really complicated lol

1.CG movies continue to follow its continuity

2.RE Reboot movie is an attempt to kickstart another RE franchise like Milla Jovovich movies

3.NetFlix is doing it's own thing by creating a TV series based on Weskers daughter for some reason.

basefree

Jan 24, 2018
That director doesn't exactly have a great track record...not gonna hold my breath on this being great.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm so fucking lost. So this is just the new movie series which is its own thing. And we're getting a Netflix series too which is also its own thing. And we're getting a CG movie too but it's not its own thing, it's a sequel to the other CG movies.

pls
We got
1. Reboot movie trying to be more faithful, is RE2 with bit of RE1 combined
2. Stupid Netflix series going wild about the zombie apocalypse and Wesker's daughters
3. CG animated series continuing on from the 3 animated movies that are canon to the games( Degeneration, Damnation, Vendetta)
BioDPoster.jpg
BioDamnationPoster.jpg
Biohazard_vendetta_poster.jpg

S1kkZ

Oct 27, 2017
i hope we get pics of the characters in costume soon. or maybe a teaser? but i gess the usual movie hype/trailer cycle is no longer a thing.

Oct 25, 2017
i hope we get pics of the characters in costume soon. or maybe a teaser? but i gess the usual movie hype/trailer cycle is no longer a thing.
Yeah just give me a costume picture of Chris and Jill and i'll be good.

Jesus imagine if they released a production image of
latest

I wouldn't even want to see a trailer at that point.