• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tttssd1972

May 24, 2019
*I did NOT watch it*** but, my guess is that's Chris. Someone claimed we would see Chris's new model before his next game

Mar 23, 2020
I missed the stream but Imma see if it posts on the timeline! I gotta hear this orchestral final boss theme!

EDIT!
So I skipped to a random part of stream it looks like Nemmy does have 4 forms afterall! He has another form in Nest which is pre final form and the final form is just.... WOW I didn't see much of the fight as I backed out quickly to just hear the music.

OP
OP
Dusk Golem

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
That wasn't Chris, it's Jill. My Chris tease is for something else, but th answer here became a bit more complicated. I'll get more into that after RE3 is out though.

Mar 23, 2020
Boston, MA
So the whole story after the hospital was totally changed... Basically all indoor scenes, without plants or streets. Oops, I expected we could explore more locations in the town, but again, this time the story ends in a lab.

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Screenshot_20200325-211102_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20200325-211134_Facebook.jpg

Tttssd1972

May 24, 2019
i am so ready for 4/3. I've spoiled tons for myself, but was able to hold off on a lot too. Taking my first PTO time for it. Can't wait.

lairydavid

Dec 17, 2018
So the whole story after the hospital was totally changed... Basically all indoor scenes, without plants or streets. Oops, I expected we could explore more locations in the town, but again, this time the story ends in a lab.
Probably my one real problem with it. Obviously might change once I play.

fell a little too hard for the rumours of a big explorable city. Most of the city section is in the demo. Does point you a bit toward things being recycled a bit too much.

The plot kicks ass though happy with what happens, changes included. Just wanted a bit more of that.

Oct 25, 2017
That wasn't Chris, it's Jill. My Chris tease is for something else, but th answer here became a bit more complicated. I'll get more into that after RE3 is out though.
Will the Chris thing be anytime soon or at least something most likely guaranteed releasing (compared to the rebooted RE8 stuff for example)

Chris will forever be my favorite RE character(justslightly above Jill)

Last edited:

CeeTee

May 29, 2018
Here's the finale, for those that missed it.

mega.nz

MEGA

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Sorry the quality is meh, this was a Facebook stream I was capturing

lairydavid

Dec 17, 2018
Here's the finale, for those that missed it.

mega.nz

MEGA

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Sorry the quality is meh, this was a Facebook stream I was capturing
Thanks.

Worth noting all these streamers are playing on assisted by the way. This guy and the one playing in the unlocked outfit

CeeTee

May 29, 2018
I hope the whole soundtrack gets tossed up on Spotify/is available for purchase. The most iconic songs are still in and remade, and Nemesis Final Metamorphosis and the Credits song are sooo good.

Mar 23, 2020
Boston, MA
In fact, many people, including me, should have hoped to see the scenes of raccoon police resistance and the details of the missile destroying the city being remade by modern technology... but unfortunately they were all reduced.

lairydavid

Dec 17, 2018
I hope the whole soundtrack gets tossed up on Spotify/is available for purchase. The most iconic songs are still in and remade, and Nemesis Final Metamorphosis and the Credits song are sooo good.

The piano track that plays throughout the lab is so cool, the atmosphere here and in the hospital looks great

CeeTee

May 29, 2018
The piano track that plays throughout the lab is so cool, the atmosphere here and in the hospital looks great

Yeah, I loved the piano theme. I wish the stream had more audio clarity.

I liked the lab section a lot more than the dead factory. Honestly, the only part of the dead factory I can remember is Trash Nemesis and the Railgun (which we got). They did a great job with a realistic memorable lab imo.

Host Samurai

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not liking this trend of these remakes cutting content. It hurts because RE2R was so close to being perfect and the only thing holding it back is lack of content. Whether you liked RE4 - RE6 or not, you can't deny that the games were packed with content and offered a much meatier experience. I'd really kill for a 10 - 15 hour Resident Evil game that's like two modern remakes. I couldn't care less about speed running.

Rocha

Jul 5, 2019
Brazil
Now that the whole game is out on the internet, i remember Dusk talking about the city being more open and that we could use the subway system to move from place to place, what happened to all that?

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
That Tyrell death scene is so damn good.

Practically Brad's death was given to him.

Oct 20, 2018
After looking at damn near every cut scene, I believe this is going to overtake RE4 as my favorite resident evil game. Just need to play thorough it myself a couple of times to confirm

Chaystic

Mar 2, 2020
Switzerland
I'm not liking this trend of these remakes cutting content. It hurts because RE2R was so close to being perfect and the only thing holding it back is lack of content. Whether you liked RE4 - RE6 or not, you can't deny that the games were packed with content and offered a much meatier experience. I'd really kill for a 10 - 15 hour Resident Evil game that's like two modern remakes. I couldn't care less about speed running.

This is how I feel.

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
After looking at damn near every cut scene, I believe this is going to overtake RE4 as my favorite resident evil game. Just need to play thorough it myself a couple of times to confirm
Yeah, this game might overtake RE5 for me as my favorite.

Or at least beat out REmake.

Mar 23, 2020
Boston, MA
Regarding cutscenes, the cinematic content is my favorite element of RE6... Of course there's a lot of fun apart from it.
In my opinion, cutscenes in RE3R this time weren't really enough. Given its critical story, there were still many opportunities for cinematic performance, sort of a shame.

NDA-Man

Mar 23, 2020
Tyrell was more of an important character than Brad ever was, too. I liked him quite a bit
Eh... in RE3 he was even less of a character than Brad. I do like the expansion of role for him, and therefore approve of his cool death scene, rather than being shot

Anyhoo... as for remakes cutting content--it looks to have about the same amount of stuff as vanilla RE3, just greatly rearranged/changed. Honestly... to a degree, it's a "remake" on the level of John Carpenter's The Thing versus the Howard Hawks 1950s version (okay, maybe not that extreme a changeup). The changes in my opinion mostly work. I think the grungy, industrial look of the Dead Factory would be cool to see--but overall, I'm quite satisfied with the Umbrella facility ingame, both the dark fuse maze and the actual labby bit. Is the game as delivered different from the hypothetical game I was imaging in my head on seeing the first trailer, drinking deep on nostalgia, and reading some error-filled magazines? Yes. Does it look damn good? Yes.

As a complete aside, REVII had the lost footage, Not a Hero, and End of Zoe; and RE2 had the Ghost Survivors. Anything you'd hope to see come out as DLC (Personally, a Chapter of Brad might be fun--he had to have a run in with Nemesis in order to warn Jill).

Oct 20, 2018
Do you think the story is that good? Or is it something else?

For me, it hits all the right notes pertaining to characterization, action, and tone. I have never really enjoyed Jill as a character, she felt like Chris in some ways. I feel through this game, she has more of an identity.

Yeah, this game might overtake RE5 for me as my favorite.

Or at least beat out REmake.

I'm surprised to read that from you, what changed your mind about the game?

CeeTee

May 29, 2018
Eh... in RE3 he was even less of a character than Brad. I do like the expansion of role for him, and therefore approve of his cool death scene, rather than being shot.

I meant that remake Tyrell was more important than either version of Brad that we got. I always approve any further character development lol

cubotauro

Aug 28, 2019
From what I've seen and read REmake 3 continues the trend of REmake 2 in regards of the side characters getting much more characterization compared to the originals.

It makes me really wonder if they make REmake 4, how much more characterization could the give to Luis and Ashley.

Mar 23, 2020
Boston, MA
From what I've seen and read REmake 3 continues the trend of REmake 2 in regards of the side characters getting much more characterization compared to the originals.

It makes me really wonder if they make REmake 4, how much more characterization could the give to Luis and Ashley.
Shame that Ashley the poor girl, she was a true cameo in the story of RE4. But I am sure that they won't remake RE4 in the foreseeable future.

Nemesis_

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Does anyone know if any of these early buyers were able to confirm if Resistance just installs off a disc or if you have to redeem a DLC voucher for it?

If it's the latter do we know how much Resistance is separately?