• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
Is the police last stand sequence in the game in any form? That's the one scene that got me into Resident Evil as a kid and I was really looking forward to seeing it remade. A damn shame if it isn't in the game in some way. The police station is already on the verge of getting overrun when Jill gets there, right?
Jill doesn't go to the RPD now sadly

residentgrigo

Banned
Oct 30, 2019
Germany
Basically half the game but there is a cut for how the RPD begins and the pacing is brisk so this ends a bit after that:

Carlos can falcon punch now and you get to really fuck up the Hunters. The one-hit kill is them opening your jugular.

The missile strike is now broadcasted a day in advance through an emergency broadcast. Makes sense but the whole cover-up that got blown open thing from some late games can´t work now. No one would try to explain the death missile as something else, even on day one. Not a biggie but you know. The world of present-day RE ain´t affected by this. It is basically a less severe take on MGS4 but with bio- instead of cyber-augmented terrorism and proxy wars.
Why is so much canon stuck in Umbrella Corps and in supplementary material? Why are Japanese media (a lot of basic Eva lore ain´t even explained in the 26 ep show) and cape comics so obsessed with obtuse (crossed media) deliveries? Huh, the new final battle is a bit like Eva now that I think about it. Well, it´s good now.

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2020
Boston, MA
So I just registered on Restera to join this thread.

I'm really curious about the alleged "jungle" thing, has it been confirmed? We have known much about scenes before the hospital, but little after that. Despite the park in the original, the jungle sounds like a completely different new scene, exciting and mysterious.

Sargerus

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I think he mean Kevin Skills suck than brad and Maybe Rebecca.
Since he failed the test to become S.T.A.R.S Members twice.
According to official media Kevin actually failed twice because he has a "carefree attitude". However, he seemed determined to study and apply once again. He actually won a marksman contest in the RPD, the only other winners were Chris and Forest.

residentgrigo

Banned
Oct 30, 2019
Germany
They went with the RE3 and not the Outbreak method:
1584997135078.jpg

The fanart is coming along nicely, Nemi is Venom now:
1584996041287.jpg

residentgrigo

Banned
Oct 30, 2019
Germany
Both of them sleep through basically all of REmake 2. The new missile strike announcement happens on the 30th and the RE2 cast is out of the city by sunrise on that day. Hunk and Ada leave on Oktober the 1st (UC) during the very final evacuation but REmake 2 complicates all of that.
1584999524779.png

There is exactly one vaccine syringe and Nikolai executed the Umbrella doctor you hunt down minutes before Carlos cracks his sealed door. A key mission for Nikolai is to shut the vaccine down though a confirmed kill and there is still room for him to go off to Outbreak for a day due to the time-jump. The (β) Hunters are also chefkissingfingers.gif
1585002060879.png

Tyrell (the partner for Carlos) makes it quite far into the game btw and the 2 endings aren´t confirmed but NG+ or this one´s take on Madhouse/Hardcore is supposedly different in terms of some placements and the ending. We´ll see.

Tttssd1972

May 24, 2019
Wonder if there is any chance RE3 release on the 2nd instead of the 3rd? I *think I get why DOOM did because it was releasing on the same day as Animal Crossing. But sigh, pipe dreams.

residentgrigo

Banned
Oct 30, 2019
Germany
Let´s see if they take down Era, it´s on:

Farewell Raccoon

Obtain all trophies.

Hard awakening

Escape from Jill's building.

Go ahead, in the metro

Escape from the residential area of Raccoon City.

Change of scenery

Leave downtown Raccoon City.

A Little Space

Increase the inventory capacity.

Let It Go

Push Nemesis to abandon an object.

Backfire

Defeat Nemesis on the roof.

The Power of Gems

Place all the gems in the metro station clock.

Emergency Call

Leave the police station.

Breaking Brad

Kill Brad.

Hidden Trophy

Hidden Description.

I don't know what I have

Leave the square of the clock tower.

Near the Danger

Follow Nicholai into the depths of the installation.

The Flower with Fuses

Collect all the fuses in the hangar in less than 5 minutes.

Nemesis, the Return

Defeat Nemesis in its 2nd form.

Nemesis, the return of revival

Defeat Nemesis in its 3rd form.

Hidden Trophy

Hidden Description

Fuuusion!

Make an item.

Is it approved?

Upgrade a weapon.

G.I. Jill

Complete the game in "Hardcore" mode or higher.

Hidden Trophy

Hidden Description

Sensational

Complete the game with S-Rank.

Pandora's Box

Complete the game without opening the item chest.

Saturated Emergencies

Resist the horde of zombies.

Hello Charlie!

Destroy a Charlie Figurine.

Double Cut

Defeat two enemies with a single shot.

All Seen, All Read

Read all Story Documents.

Hidden Trophy

Hidden Description

Traveling Arsenal

Obtain all available weapons in the campaign.

Open Sesame

Open all safes, lockers and locks.

Tonic Jill

Complete the game in "Normal" mode or higher.

You're Not Bad!

Complete the game without using more than one healing item.

Parked in Double File

Complete the game in less than 2 hours.

Edit: Resistance is its own list. Not leaked yet.

Last edited:

lairydavid

Dec 17, 2018
Let´s see if they take down Era, it´s on:

Farewell Raccoon

Obtain all trophies.

Hard awakening

Escape from Jill's building.

Go ahead, in the metro

Escape from the residential area of Raccoon City.

Change of scenery

Leave downtown Raccoon City.

A Little Space

Increase the inventory capacity.

Let It Go

Push Nemesis to abandon an object.

Backfire

Defeat Nemesis on the roof.

The Power of Gems

Place all the gems in the metro station clock.

Emergency Call

Leave the police station.

Breaking Brad

Kill Brad.

Hidden Trophy

Hidden Description.

I don't know what I have

Leave the square of the clock tower.

Near the Danger

Follow Nicholai into the depths of the installation.

The Flower with Fuses

Collect all the fuses in the hangar in less than 5 minutes.

Nemesis, the Return

Defeat Nemesis in its 2nd form.

Nemesis, the return of revival

Defeat Nemesis in its 3rd form.

Hidden Trophy

Hidden Description

Fuuusion!

Make an item.

Is it approved?

Upgrade a weapon.

G.I. Jill

Complete the game in "Hardcore" mode or higher.

Hidden Trophy

Hidden Description

Sensational

Complete the game with S-Rank.

Pandora's Box

Complete the game without opening the item chest.

Saturated Emergencies

Resist the horde of zombies.

Hello Charlie!

Destroy a Charlie Figurine.

Double Cut

Defeat two enemies with a single shot.

All Seen, All Read

Read all Story Documents.

Hidden Trophy

Hidden Description

Traveling Arsenal

Obtain all available weapons in the campaign.

Open Sesame

Open all safes, lockers and locks.

Tonic Jill

Complete the game in "Normal" mode or higher.

You're Not Bad!

Complete the game without using more than one healing item.

Parked in Double File

Complete the game in less than 2 hours.

Edit: Resistance is its own list. Not leaked yet.
It's a bit light, right? Was re2's longer?

They went with the RE3 and not the Outbreak method:
1584997135078.jpg

The fanart is coming along nicely, Nemi is Venom now:
1584996041287.jpg

TBH, I'm glad they kept the actual destruction closer to 3. Literally seeing Racoon blow up, the zombie fly through the air and the highway crumbling as the mushroom cloud envelopes it—it's always stuck with me in a somber way.

That fan art is awesome!
Chibi Carlos is now my new personal mascot.

residentgrigo

Banned
Oct 30, 2019
Germany
Well, I saw it. So we have that. Carlos fights a wave of zombies in the lobby and sets the C4 to stop them. He then leaves to go down the secret areas of the hospital (like in Akira) and leaves Jill in Tyrell´s care. She wakes up to be attacked by zombies Carlos who begs to kill her before he attacks her. It´s a PTSD dream.
She really wakes up on the 1st and is informed by Tyrell on how she survived the infection and how about 2 days passed. She fights through the overrun hospital and reaches another NEST beneath. Her grade launcher (like in Terminator) can throw mines, so they were combined into one weapon and it takes all sorts of other rounds.
The game´s 2nd half is an action game, not that the first half isn´t one already. Nikolai unleashes Pale Heads, dogs (some are also in the city) and (mostly) parasite zombies on her from a control room. https://residentevil.fandom.com/wiki/Pale_Head
You can shoot him but the glass holds, neat. Are may be 2 parasites zombie versions, as some at the start/demo just head tentacles while others have face-hugger-ish faces like in ORC with the usual tentacle. The ones in the lab are pretty aggressive regardless of that. The lab infestation is being foreshadowed and regular zombies begin to go away more and more. A severely bleeding Tyrell rejoins Jill and states that he negotiated with the government to call off the strike if you can guarantee the vaccine. The doc Carlos tried to save was assassinated but they are in the right spot to get all they need.
This is quite the change. Carlos and Jill lose the overall plot this time. Jill Valentine fails her city. An hour left I think.

The game itself is great. Certainly an improvement on the original. Capcom mostly nailed it. The 6-hour assessment is fair btw.
Edit: The amount of shit reporting on this game is as about as bad as with RE 3.5 back in the day. No wonder people always rail against game publications... RE is fucking cursed like that.

Last edited:

CeeTee

May 29, 2018
Well, I saw it. So we have that. Carlos fights a wave of zombies in the lobby and sets the C4 to stop them. He then leaves to go down the secret areas of the hospital (like in Akira) and leaves Jill in Tyrell´s care. She wakes up to be attacked by zombies Carlos who begs to kill her before he attacks her. It´s a PTSD dream. She really wakes up on the 1st and is informed by Tyrell on how she survived the infection and how about 2 days passed. She fights through the overrun hospital and reaches another NEST beneath. Her grade launcher (like in Terminator) can throw mines, so they were combined into one weapon and it takes all sorts of other rounds.
The game´s 2nd half is an action game, not that the first half isn´t one already. Nikolai unleashes Pale Heads, dogs (some are also in the city) and (mostly) parasite zombies on her from a control room. https://residentevil.fandom.com/wiki/Pale_Head
You can shoot him but the glass holds, neat. Are may be 2 parasites zombie versions, as some at the start/demo just head tentacles while others have face-hugger faces like in ORC with tentacles. The ones in the lab are pretty aggressive regardless of that. The lab infestation is being foreshadowed and regular zombies begin to go away more and more. A severely bleeding Tyrell rejoins Jill and states that he negotiated with the government to call off the strike if you can guarantee the vaccine. The doc Carlos tried to save was assassinated but they are in the right spot to get all they need. This is quite the change. Carlos and Jill lose the overall plot this time. Jill Valentine fails her city. An hour left I think.

The game itself is great. Certainly an improvement on the original. Capcom mostly nailed it. The 6-hour assessment is fair btw.

That sounds great. Tyrell eventually turn into a zombie then or does he go out before then? I like how they expanded on his character.

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
Well, I saw it. So we have that. Carlos fights a wave of zombies in the lobby and sets the C4 to stop them. He then leaves to go down the secret areas of the hospital (like in Akira) and leaves Jill in Tyrell´s care. She wakes up to be attacked by zombies Carlos who begs to kill her before he attacks her. It´s a PTSD dream.
She really wakes up on the 1st and is informed by Tyrell on how she survived the infection and how about 2 days passed. She fights through the overrun hospital and reaches another NEST beneath. Her grade launcher (like in Terminator) can throw mines, so they were combined into one weapon and it takes all sorts of other rounds.
You can shoot him but the glass holds, neat. Are may be 2 parasites zombie versions, as some at the start/demo just head tentacles while others have face-hugger-ish faces like in ORC with the usual tentacle. The ones in the lab are pretty aggressive regardless of that. The lab infestation is being foreshadowed and regular zombies begin to go away more and more. A severely bleeding Tyrell rejoins Jill and states that he negotiated with the government to call off the strike if you can guarantee the vaccine. The doc Carlos tried to save was assassinated but they are in the right spot to get all they need.
This is quite the change. Carlos and Jill lose the overall plot this time. Jill Valentine fails her city. An hour left I think.

Edit: The amount of shit reporting on this game is as about as bad as with RE 3.5 back in the day. No wonder people always rail against game publications... RE is fucking cursed like that.
Does Nemesis appear at all after the clock tower but before the final fight?

residentgrigo

Banned
Oct 30, 2019
Germany
The short park homage is when you cross the bridge to the clocktower after the train crash. It´s an along the riverside installation type of deal.
The Dino Crisis jungle is the NEST. You take the usual Akira platform lift down and it´s filled with construction material/equipment and so on. It´s quite the believable location. The whole game is best explained as what if RE3 but it was "real". Even more so than REmake 2. The game even followed a logical progression this time.
The game structure actually makes sense! Fucking Capcom, what came over you. A whole new look.
Nemesis fucks off to licks his wounds for 2 days after taking critical damage due to the train and the clocktower fight. I don´t know when he shows up again exactly but it's in the NEST. The hospital is Nemesis free and it would be way too cramped to make him work anyway. There is technically more Nemesis in this one than in 1999 but he comes in waves (some are set pieces like the rocket bit):

While we are here. CVX ain´t the "real" RE3. Both it and Nemesis were always Gaiden games. This is the canned "real" RE3 and DMC: RE4 was scheduled for the PS2 so it couldn´t take its place: https://residentevil.fandom.com/wiki/BIOHAZARD_3_(cancelled_1998_game)
RE 1,9/3 just wasn´t outsourced but CVX was despite having the Flagship writers assigned to it. So RE3 got settled with a skeleton crew. Hunk on a Boat being canned is what gave them a few more months and the big 3. No big Sony exclusivity deal or anything. Capcom needed to keep the profits rolling (RE 1,5 being publically canned was already confusing enough) and the usual Capcom chaos did the rest. The late 90 to mid-00s were crazy with them.
Not much was added but enough. Probably the digger stuff and for sure the CG cutscenes as the budget increased after getting the number assigned. I would need to look again. It´s still 2nd half related and look what chanegd the most in REmake 3.

Last edited:

Vito

Oct 25, 2017
The short park homage is when you cross the bridge to the clocktower after the train crash. It´s an along the riverside installation type of deal.
The Dino Crisis jungle is the NEST. You take the usual Akira platform lift down and it´s filled with construction material/equipment and so on. It´s quite the believable location. The whole game is best explained as what if RE3 but it was "real". Even more so than REmake 2. The game even followed a logical progression this time.
The game structure actually makes sense! Fucking Capcom, what came over you. A whole new look.
Nemesis fucks off to licks his wounds for 2 days after taking critical damage due to the train and the clocktower fight. I don´t know when he shows up again exactly but it's in the NEST. The hospital is Nemesis free and it would be way too cramped to make him work anyway. There is technically more Nemesis in this one than in 1999 but he comes in waves (some are set pieces like the rocket bit):

While we are here. CVX ain´t the "real" RE3. Both it and Nemesis were always Gaiden games. This is the canned "real" RE3 and DMC: RE4 was scheduled for the PS2 so it couldn´t take its place: https://residentevil.fandom.com/wiki/BIOHAZARD_3_(cancelled_1998_game)
RE 1,9/3 just wasn´t outsourced but CVX was despite having the Flagship writers assigned to it. So RE3 got settled with a skeleton crew. Hunk on a Boat being canned is what gave them a few more months and the big 3. Not much was added but enough. Probably the digger stuff. I would need to look again. It´s still 2nd half type stuff and look what chanegd the most in REmake 3.
Disappointing.

That's a huge chunk without him but it's not surprising, they ruined Nemesis after all in this.

lairydavid

Dec 17, 2018

RE 1,9/3 just wasn´t outsourced but CVX was despite having the Flagship writers assigned to it. So RE3 got settled with a skeleton crew. Hunk on a Boat being canned is what gave them a few more months and the big 3. Not much was added but enough. Probably the digger stuff. I would need to look again. It´s still 2nd half type stuff and look what chanegd the most in REmake 3.
You found out anything about what happens in New Game+?

Scarface

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Correct me if i am wrong here but it seems like Nemesis is barely even in the game? There are a shit on of scripted chase moments.

Maybe even less than Mr. X?? Does he get to free roam like X does.

Scarface

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Mr X follows you barely for 30 minutes. Maybe for a 1 hour if you really need/want explore the police department.

Seems like a lot longer but yeah.

But he also shows up in the garage, NEST and then you fight him.

And if you consider the 2 playthroughs hes in it quite a bit.

Im also disappointed he doesnt do a follow up attack when he tentacle grabs you. Just looks weird to have him stand there and do nothing...

lairydavid

Dec 17, 2018
Correct me if i am wrong here but it seems like Nemesis is barely even in the game? There are a shit on of scripted chase moments.

Mr X follows you barely for 30 minutes. Maybe for a 1 hour if you really need/want explore the police department.

It might well be less to be honest. I'm reserving judgement until I play but it does seem a bit odd. The hospital is massive but obviously he's not there at all.

residentgrigo

Banned
Oct 30, 2019
Germany
All possible 1999 Nemesis footage and the cutscenes that give context to the fights (from the remastered mod):
www.youtube.com

Resident Evil 3 - All Nemesis Encounters\Battles [4k]

Resident Evil 3 seamless hd project (mod) - All Nemesis appearances in 4k ( including the alternatives encounters).Link Website Resident Evil 3 seamless hd ...
The parasite dies at min 25. Removing the cutscenes gives you about 15 minutes with him at most and one of these is an either-or scenario (I think). Half the fights are optional on top of that. He is memorable but the corresponding gameplay is only ok and he has gimmick deaths assigned to half of these.
There is already more Mr. X in REmake 2 than Nemesis in RE3 and REmake 3 further has more Nemesis than Mr. X in the 70% I saw of the new game. Do the math Era. The biggest change so far is that Carlos doesn´t fight him anymore (could still happen but unlikely) but that one was optional back then.

All of Mr. X in the original:
www.youtube.com

Mr. X (all encounters*, Leon) - Resident Evil 2 Boss Battle

This is Nemesis's grandfather, essentially. During the B scenario for either character, throughout the game you get pursued by a large Tyrant nicknamed "Mr. ...
Yep, only 7 minutes in run B only.

To cool us all down the full I Got A Shotgun intro song (Icy Gaze) from Biohazard 1:

The 2nd half is GOLD!

Vito

Oct 25, 2017
Biggest change is that they made Nemesis worse.

CeeTee

May 29, 2018

Not even that if you're speedrunning. He's around for quite literally 5 minutes, an extra 25-30 seconds if you play as Leon.

Someone already said Nemesis seems to be in the remake more than the original.

Scarface

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Maybe it was just the playthrough i watched. I cant remember what difficulty he had it set to but it just seemed like he was hardly there aside from the scripted stuff.

I guess the dude was rushing through it.

Mar 23, 2020
Boston, MA
Im also disappointed he doesnt do a follow up attack when he tentacle grabs you. Just looks weird to have him stand there and do nothing...
Yeah I also always think about this, it's too embarrassing that Nemmy just watches Jill lying before him, like a BUG or bullet time or something. I now hope that Nemmy would move much more fiercely in the Hardcore or Hell mode.

Cerulean_skylark

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account.
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
From what i've been reading it seems like people's disappointment is based on an nostalgic imagining of the nemesis rather than reality... that being, he appears in a few key moments (and some randomly) and can be mostly avoided. I guess it goes to show how iconic it is. People seem to have been expecting and remembering mr. x but through the ENTIRE game.

Mar 23, 2020
Boston, MA

RE 1,9/3 just wasn´t outsourced but CVX was despite having the Flagship writers assigned to it. So RE3 got settled with a skeleton crew. Hunk on a Boat being canned is what gave them a few more months and the big 3. No big Sony exclusivity deal or anything. Capcom needed to keep the profits rolling (RE 1,5 being publically canned was already confusing enough) and the usual Capcom chaos did the rest. The late 90 to mid-00s were crazy with them.
Not much was added but enough. Probably the digger stuff and for sure the CG cutscenes as the budget increased after getting the number assigned. I would need to look again. It´s still 2nd half related and look what chanegd the most in REmake 3.
Thank you so much for detailing all of these. I feel quite excited with the second half of the story.

"DMC: RE4" lmao. Does CVX mean Code: Veronica Complete?

Deleted member 11008

User requested account closure
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Nemesis in the original is scripted too. The illussion about be a menacing chaser start the moment you escape, so Nemy follows you, but I don't know if in every instance it stop following you after certain place (or at least the first two encounters keep this logic, but after that I have not idea)

CeeTee

May 29, 2018
1.3 GB download, but here's post-Jill being given the vaccine.

mega.nz

MEGA

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Mar 23, 2020
Boston, MA
I played the original in 2008 and I didn't really feel that Nemesis was too stressful or intractable (perhaps because I played Dino Crisis just before that). To be honest, Mr. X in the 2 remake gave me much more pressure than Nemesis ever did in the original 3.

Oct 27, 2017
From what i've been reading it seems like people's disappointment is based on an nostalgic imagining of the nemesis rather than reality... that being, he appears in a few key moments (and some randomly) and can be mostly avoided. I guess it goes to show how iconic it is. People seem to have been expecting and remembering mr. x but through the ENTIRE game.

I've been confused by some of the critiques. Like saying this version is mostly scripted, when Nemesis in the original was mostly scripted. He had set points/events.

I do admit it would have been cool if they did program him like X or the Xenomorph in Alien:Isolation with dynamic free-roaming A.I, but I imagine that's hard to do in a large, more complex setting like Raccoon City compared to a smaller more contained area like the RPD or a space freighter.

Cerulean_skylark

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account.
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I've been confused by some of the critiques. Like saying this version is mostly scripted, when Nemesis in the original was mostly scripted. He had set points/events.

I do admit it would have been cool if they did program him like X or the Xenomorph in Alien:Isolation with dynamic free-roaming A.I, but I imagine that's hard to do in a large, more complex setting like Raccoon City compared to a smaller more contained area like the RPD or a space freighter.

IMO from the demo, he's WAY too frustrating to happen game-wide. his tentacle, his speed and his jump. if he always chased you, you'd ALWAYS have to deal with him. I think it would have been terrible, but works for having him appear in only certain sections.

residentgrigo

Banned
Oct 30, 2019
Germany
Nemi´s behaviors change with the difficulty in REmake 3 but we´ll see how much soon enough. Harcore is clearly the game´s stress test. I wonder how Carlos´ boulder punch will be adjusted damage-wise there. It´s quite something on normal, those Hunters take a hit.

It makes no sense for Nemesis to go after you after the clocktower fight, even if I disregard his abysmal state or good dramatic structure that always states that less is more. Can´t have suspense or variety otherwise and this Nemi basically starts in "phase 2" after the apartment intro. It took him 60% of the original to unleash his tentacles (phase 1 was ironically the strongest due to the weapon use). He most importantly uses his last strength to shoot the infected needle at you through the gate. He sees Jill shut down. So does Nikolai. (These cutscenes never looked better.) The main missions is done. He succeeded. How could Nemi know that Carlos would start a successful suicide mission to save his super cop crush? The kill order on the mercs hasn´t been handed out at that point either. He can rest/restock or do other stuff like torching the buildings assigned for demolishing. Or kill the military.
That´s why his brain-buster on Brad was such an overkill in 1999. Brad was visibly infected and defenseless. Mission successful already. This was done for the sake of the player and not for any narrative logic. But is killing a dying wimp a good way to show off how strong the new monster is? Not really. Can´t say it impressed 11 years old me. That´s like if Akuma killed a wounded Dan in his introduction. But such ere the eXtreme 90s.

More quality Biohazard 1 pop music:

Last edited:

CeeTee

May 29, 2018
Do we know more about the difficulty beyond hardcore? The achievements seem to imply there's an even harder difficulty. That has my interest.

Feb 16, 2018
I'm curious to what the Nest jungle looks like, so far I'm imagining the greenhouse from RE2 but if there is a pic I'd like to see.
Also interested what the very hard difficulty will be like, remixed enemies would be very cool if true.

OP
OP
Dusk Golem

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
Do we know more about the difficulty beyond hardcore? The achievements seem to imply there's an even harder difficulty. That has my interest.
There's five difficulties in the game I can confirm at this point:
-Assisted
-Normal
-Hardcore
-Nightmare
-Hell

Assisted, Normal and Hardcore are available on your first playthrough. If you beat the game on Hardcore (but not on Normal or Assisted), you unlock Nightmare. Nightmare remixes item and enemy placement and makes the enemy AI more aggressive, scarcer items, and attacks pack more punch. No one has unlocked Hell yet, but it's presumed to be unlocked when you beat Nightmare difficulty.

Mar 23, 2020
Boston, MA
I'm curious to what the Nest jungle looks like, so far I'm imagining the greenhouse from RE2 but if there is a pic I'd like to see.
Also interested what the very hard difficulty will be like, remixed enemies would be very cool if true.
You may check the video posted at #990. It's actually not the "jungle" I thought - not infested with bizarre plants - but a "steel jungle" as we say, namely a metal maze.