• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
There are live action cutscenes like the ones from DMC5?! So good.

Edit: Oh, normal cutscenes are live action. What's the big deal about that? RE1 also had them and it was ok. Don't act like RE has never be campy, people.

Last edited:
Oct 31, 2017
I would have much preferred the characters to be CG rather than resorting to live action. It makes it feel cheap. Though i guess some people like the "camp" feel

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
Final form leaked.

I kinda dig it.

Dead Factory is cut.

OP
OP
Dusk Golem

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
Uh what? I just beat RE3 for the first time yesterday and it seems to me if there's no park and no dead factory thats uh, like 1/3 of the game gone?
It's not cut with no replacement. Basically the game goes to a more extensive lab segment. It's not the Dead Factory and Park, but there is now a Laboratory and Jungle.

CeeTee

May 29, 2018
Final form leaked.

I kinda dig it.

Dead Factory is cut.

Got a picture by chance?

I honestly prefer the idea of a lab being the final area. I loved how they redid RE2's lab, if they can build off of that atmosphere for a finale, that would be more suitable than the dead factory, imho.

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
Got a picture by chance?

I honestly prefer the idea of a lab being the final area. I loved how they redid RE2's lab, if they can build off of that atmosphere for a finale, that would be more suitable than the dead factory, imho.
1584983240688.jpg

residentgrigo

Banned
Oct 30, 2019
Germany
You are the Rail Gun:
1584964212423.jpg

1584965064903.jpg

The only revived dead in RE and they were cut:
residentevil.fandom.com

G-Zombie

G-Zombies are formerly deceased humans revivified by the Golgotha Virus. Though Golgotha is able to resuscitate dead humans, they do not experience the regenerative effects experienced by humans such as William Birkin and Curtis Miller, who were alive when infected. Consequently, they remain in...
The ones in CVX were shoveled into graves once they went catatonic according to canon to get rid of them but the bombings messed with the terrain. RE6 can be explained in similar ways as the graves weren´t even finished. Am I missing something else? I myself read primary sources that back up the claims on wikia that paraphrase: "It should be noted that while zombification is known to result in brain damage and necrosis, the hosts are not, in fact, dead, as the t-Virus is incapable of reanimating dead tissue. Even with a shut down of the respiratory and cardiovascular systems, or apparent brain death, infected people do not die. Since some of the traits of zombies are the decomposed skin and the lack of pulse, they are often mistaken for reanimated corpses."

Something like the G-virus or C-virus will mutate the shit out of you to the point of unrecognizability but brain death or traumatic damage of major tissue is the end. That´s how we win these games. You could theoretically puppeteer a brain crushed Brad, Nemi can do this now, but the "child parasite" is the zombi´s motor there and that corpse would go to shit real quick too.

Last edited:

residentgrigo

Banned
Oct 30, 2019
Germany
The back of the box:
Cl3DGem.jpg

The number of copies in the wild ain´t small. The damn will clearly BURST around tomorrow. Now is your last stop if you want to get out. Even Resistance is being played right now. Mostly in SP... I guess. It was Raccoon City's last chance and my last chance... My last escape.

Tttssd1972

May 24, 2019
The back of the box:
Cl3DGem.jpg

The number of copies in the wild ain´t small. The damn will clearly burst around tomorrow. This is your last stop if you want to get out..
It was Raccoon City's last chance and my last chance... My last escape.
I was ALL about being spoiled, and I keep trying to stay the hell out of here but I can't... idk about anyone else, but I am through the roof excited.

RROCKMAN

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hot damn that rail gun shot is enough for me.

Sorry if the game is forever ruined for you because Brad isn't killed by nemesis

I'm going to be enjoying this

residentgrigo

Banned
Oct 30, 2019
Germany
Yes Neoraxis. Pouches are findable and gun upgrades and so on return. There is also an item drop (crates) randomizer but who knows how thorough it is. Nemi also still drops stuff. You can see that a programmer on the original directed this. He probably sat for 2 decades on some of this.

Host Samurai

Oct 27, 2017
I'm really sick of labs in RE games, it's always the weakest section in every game. The jungle sounds lame and too SciFi. Would have taken anything more real world over it like the park or even zoo.

Gunslinger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
WTB original soundtrack. The new soundtracks from what I heard so far is sooo bad. Worse than RE2 Remake Soundtrack. Except for hunks which was better than original IMO.