• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do you think the final Metacritic score may be?

• 91-100

Votes: 114 18.1%
  • 88-90

Votes: 207 32.9%
  • 83-87

Votes: 253 40.2%
  • 80-82

Votes: 42 6.7%
  • 75-79

Votes: 11 1.7%
  • 70-74

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • <70

Votes: 2 0.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 23, 2020
The Tyrants suffered from the change of direction with RE4, Imo.
The first three kept building the threat of Umbrella and the project Tyrant, the next step in human evolution. The T-002, Mr.X, Nemesis.. All imperfect but more and more dangerous.
It always felt like the endgame of the series was going to be the our heroes taking on main Umbrella lab, with a Perfect Tyrant as the final boss.
And then...
RE4 threw everything out of the window lol

Umbrella Chronicles was their attempt of an apology for that. Shame they got cold feet due to the sales of REmake and Zero and decided to rebirth the series with 4 and drop Umbrella almost entirely.

Darryn

Oct 28, 2017
South Africa
It's good! Not as good as Resident Evil 2 Remake, but pretty close! Here's our review:

8.5/10

Resident Evil 3 Remake continues to the raise the bar of what it means to be a remake. It can feel rushed in places, but the sheer terror of Nemesis and the return to form of Jill Valentine makes it an experience you don't want to miss. Just be sure to bring extra clean underwear along for the ride.

Resident Evil 3 - Aiming for the S.T.A.R.S

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
What the hell, did not expect these lower scoring reviews, though I did expect it to review worse than RE2R (RE3 was never as good as RE2). Was hoping it would have been greatly improved in terms of gameplay, content, new areas, locations, story etc.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Damn. A 6 from Ganespot straight out the gates lol.

Let's see the meltdown over anything that doesn't break 9.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
I didn't read. They scored it low because of Resistance, then?

Nope.

i6OWV5x.png

Randroid

Oct 28, 2017
I can see where Gamespot is coming from but a 6 seems overly hars for how competent it is in general. No
Clock Tower
really sucks though. I kept waiting for it to show up and then the credits rolled...

Last edited:

megathemiis

Oct 27, 2017
Here is our review (in Greek) for those interested!

unboxholics.com

Resident Evil 3 Review – Σαν το παλιό καλό κρασί

Σαν σήμερα θυμάμαι να έχω αγοράσει γνωστά περιοδικά του χώρου και να χαζεύω με λαχτάρα τις φωτογραφίες του Resident Evil 3: Nemesis που είχε παρουσιαστεί στην E3 του 1999, δείχνοντας την Jill στα σοκάκια της πόλης να της επιτίθονται σκυλιά ανατινάζοντας έ

Namtox

Nov 3, 2017
Our review is live.
rectifygaming.com

Review: Resident Evil 3: Remake

Developer –Capcom Publisher – Capcom Release Date – April 3rd, 2020 Platforms – PC, PS4, Xbox One My review for Resident Evil 2 harped a lot on my nostalgia of the original. That game more than most others is a… Read more ›

I gave it an 8.8, if you wanted a complete remake of everything Nemesis was, it's not that. On it's own merits though, it's a super fun campaign and experience.