• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
giphy.gif

SolidSnakeUS

Oct 25, 2017
While I'm really happy that there is one coming, I know that I'm going to skip it so I'm as surprised as I can be when playing :).

RE3 was my favorite of the pre-RE4 games, so I have some seriously high hopes :).

krg

Oct 27, 2017
Will not make the same mistake I did with RE2 Remake.
Besides the reveal trailer I haven't seen photos nor videos and I'll keep it that way till it releases in April.

ArkkAngel007

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I still remember playing the original demo disc included with Dino Crisis that kicked off my descent into this franchise. Looking forward to it, and hope we get it by the 20th.

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
Shoulda just announced the demo date instantly not announce it as "cooming soon"

OCG

Nov 4, 2017
Really hope the demo will be great, since the original RE3 is easily my favourite game of the franchise

Masagiwa

Jan 27, 2018
I can skip this one since I'm already sold on the game. It's only little over a month away.

Falchion

Oct 25, 2017
Boise
I'm not going to spoil anything for myself with the demo but that's great to give everyone a little taste.

Arta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
After the FF7R demo, I hope RE3's demo isn't a one shot like with RE2, that would b lame.

Deleted member 2317

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
After the FF7R demo, I hope RE3's demo isn't a one shot like with RE2, that would b lame.
I don't know if you saw, but this was of course amended by a later untimed demo called "RPD Station Demo". It's on PS4 at least, can't confirm for other platforms.

I agree though, the timer was lame!