• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
Jill looks a bit weird, but so did Leon, so I'm OK with it.

That being said, she looks better than she did in some of her appearances.

Firmus_Anguis

Oct 30, 2017
giphy.gif

daase ko

Oct 26, 2017
Shame the characters can't keep their faces again.
I didn't think nemesis needed a redesign but I don't know, I'm not negative about it, it seems scarier, we'll see cause on the third pic it's not that good.

rude

Oct 25, 2017
Doesn't all this mean it's going up for pre-order soon? This is definitely coming out in like April-May of next year.

FelipeMGM

#Skate4
Oct 25, 2017
also, ''project resistance'' final name is Resident Evil Resistance. Not surprising, but a part of this leak as well

EK3YkZiXUAA1zdb

skipgo

Dec 28, 2018
So soon i'll have a deadline to getting a gf who will play the game in front of me.

damn.

Voke

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Resident Evil 2 is simply put, once of the best games ever. Looking forward to this!!

Acquiescence

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lake Titicaca
Jill looks... pretty damn bad to be honest. That's one redesign I can't get behind.

Then again, Leon circa REmake 2 looks like Ben Shapiro and I got used to that eventually, so...

Naga

Alt account
Banned
Aug 29, 2019
Love the new look for Nemesis.
Can't say the same for Jill though, what the hell.

Deleted member 8561

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Jill looks like someone who is in the middle of a zombie apocalypse and is trying to escape a city while being chased by a mutant monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.