• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver
Only acouple more weeks

jennifer-connelly-career-opportunities-gif-1.gif

Son of Sparda

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
The first pic has me worried that we might not be able to kill Nemesis anymore. Please don't let that be true.
tenor.gif

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
Looks like the Grave Digger aka giant worm.
Drain Deimos are in fuck yes. But where are the spiders?

Grave Digger.
I actually think it may be the new version of Hunter Gammas, which were these things:
latest
latest

I first though it was Grave digger too, but it's a bit small for that and clearly has legs and a frog-like tail (the other Hunters in REmake 3 also have a tail). Hunter Gammas only appeared twice I think in the original RE3 and if it is them they've been GREATLY redesigned, but I like their new look.

Tanuki-Go

One Winged Slayer
Jul 21, 2018
US
I actually think it may be the new version of Hunter Gammas, which were these things:
latest

I first though it was Grave digger too, but it's a bit small for that and clearly has legs. Hunter Gammas only appeared twice I think in the original RE3 and if it is them they've been GREATLY redesigned, but I like their new look.

I dunno--

This seems to be happening sequentially since its the same environment and everything. The second pics looks just like the Grave Digger.

Scarface

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Nemesis looks fucking awesome in those screens.

Bet he looks even better in motion. The teaser pics a while back had him looking too clean. He looks great here.

Oct 26, 2017
The devs must have seen too much of Tremors 2 if that's supposed to be a Grave Digger.
I was expecting them to rework them into standard enemies so I can't complain, looks freaky too.

Last edited:

StallionDan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I can't tell if that a weird take on a gamma hunter or the gravedigger with legs.

Color and mouth like grave digger, sort of, but it doesn't seem worm like... and legs.

carlsojo

Oct 28, 2017
San Francisco
Is the gameplay going to be similar to RE2, with very resistant zombies, or is it going to be more action oriented?

We have no way of knowing yet but I hope the zombies are the same as RE2. You're moving through areas as opposed to backtracking a lot so there's no reason to not keep the strategy as shoot to slow and Dodge/run.

CaptainKashup

Banned
May 10, 2018
residentevil.fandom.com

Drain Deimos

The Drain Deimos (ドレインディモス, dorein-dimosu?), commonly abbreviated as "D.D.", are parasites which have been infected and mutated by the t-Virus. Their only confirmed sighting was during the Raccoon City Destruction Incident, in which they were infected by feeding on blood from zombies. Like many...

I don't think so. The screenshot just after it look like a Drain Deimos but not this one.

Agni Kai

Nov 2, 2017
Fuck that slimy frog looking thing. It's nightmare fuel.

Gorgeous screenshots. Can't believe this is happening in a bit more than a month.

Richter1887

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't think you're getting comicaly big spiders like the original. This look more grounded.
They better return caausee the drain demos are very different frim the spiders. Plus, the more enemies the better.

One of the reasons I love 3 so much is cause of the many different scenarios and enemies in the game. To match it the remake needs to being them back. Same with the frog hunter.

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah it's definitely based on Drain Demos, second picture is from its underside so it's pretty confusing, and it looks like it's sticking its middle limbs forward to attack, rather than its front ones.

Richter1887

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I hope Capcom releases Operation Mad Jackal in an update simikiat to Ghost survivors. I was replaying the mode yesterday and I hope it returns along with it's awesome music.