• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

mudai

Oct 27, 2017
Looks like Nemesis got them. They're all MIA.

I'm kidding. They're running late. Should be live any minute now, hopefully.

Sep 12, 2018
giphy.gif

lairydavid

Dec 17, 2018
twitter.com

Resident Evil on Twitter

“Apologies for the delay, due to technical difficulties on YouTube's end we're running a bit late. We'll only be streaming to Twitch, but will upload the VOD later to YouTube.”

Looks like they're re-upping it

Edit: starting now

OP
OP
Dusk Golem

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
The stream has started officially, being held on Twitch, YouTube VOD later though.

Sanctuary

Oct 27, 2017
There isn't prompt dodging, but you can dodge at any time and if you dodge at the perfect moment you slow down time and get an opportunity to auto-aim towards the enemy and shoot their weakpoint a few times.

It has been confirmed all attacks enemies do in the game can be dodged (and even confirmed you can dodge with the knife, in fact dodging will be kinda' crucial for all-knife runs).

Is the knife actually infinite again like it always was before at the start, or is this another mandatory unlock like it was in RE2 Remake?

lairydavid

Dec 17, 2018
That clock in the first room says 'Clock Tower Commemoration' right?

Is there no clock tower!?

Deleted member 41651

User-requested account closure
Banned
Apr 3, 2018
She basically confirmed no demo today. Back to playing the FF7R demo and Rune Factory 4 S for me. Don't wanna see much of her gameplay to keep things fresh in April.

Sawyer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
For that one person freaking out about the automatic item pick-ups without the pop out screen, there you go as predicted you still get a look at the item first if it's not already in the inventory. The auto pick-ups is just for items that stack with what you have.

Kard8p3

Oct 25, 2017
The infinite knife is in the game, but there are no defensive items in RE3.

One of the streams has Jill with a nonbreaking knife. I was simply wondering if they would actually break in game (without being able to use them as a defensive weapons, of course), or if Jill just has 1 permanent knife.

Sawyer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
One of the streams has Jill with a nonbreaking knife. I was simply wondering if they would actually break in game (without being able to use them as a defensive weapons, of course), or if Jill just has 1 permanent knife.
The knife has no durability this time. It's permanent.

OP
OP
Dusk Golem

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
I like how many open stores there are, and that they aren't showing them off yet.

Elixist

Oct 31, 2017
fun presenter, turned it off after second red barrel. were so close im already sold heh

Poltergust

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
There are a couple of things I noticed:

-The save room theme plays more than once!
-The death animation is much faster. No more flickering camera and the fatal zombie bite happens much faster.