• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017

*Warning: Trailer does have spoilers in it, it's mainly a story trailer so they show a lot of story beats.*

Jill Valentine's escape from Raccoon City is fraught with danger. Watch Jill in action in the latest RE3 trailer! Plus, get a sneak peek at Jill in Resident Evil Resistance, where she'll be added as a Survivor in a future title update.

Trailer for Jill's character in RE3, basically a story trailer showing a lot of cutscenes mainly, and the official announcement she's being added as a Survivor into Resistance.

Plasma

Oct 25, 2017
I hope they add in more established characters to Resistance, would be good to see Leon, Claire, Chris etc.

OP
OP
Dusk Golem

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
I hope they add in more established characters to Resistance, would be good to see Leon, Claire, Chris etc.
I think it'll depend how Resistance does, I do know they've mentioned they have a couple big content updates in the works planned, but I presume past that it'll depend on how well Resistance is received.

Aurc

Oct 28, 2017
Woo Jill looks great in that thumbnail. Not watching the trailer, though. Marketing is excessive with spoilers and showing everything these days. Only a week left until the game is finally out!!

And wow, I never expected known RE characters being playable in Resistance. This opens the door for Leon, Claire, Ada, Marvin, etc.

OP
OP
Dusk Golem

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
Woo Jill looks great in that thumbnail. Not watching the trailer, though. Marketing is excessive with spoilers and showing everything these days. Only a week left until the game is finally out!!

And wow, I never expected known RE characters being playable in Resistance. This opens the door for Leon, Claire, Ada, Marvin, etc.
I'm not watching it. Must resist
There's a few big spoilers in the trailer, so if you'd like to go unspoiled I would advise against watching it.

OP
OP
Dusk Golem

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
Are those spoilers for RE3 in general or for the remake (i.e. things they've changed)?
Both. Like, the biggest spoiler in the trailer is they show some late game locations, and I'll say this as ambiguously as possible but I'll put it in spoiler tags anyways; but the biggest spoiler is they show
a new form of Nemesis.

ItchyTasty

Feb 3, 2019
Man I've avoided mostly everything since the initial trailer, even the demo! But the wait right now is killing me.

Nazgûl

Banned
Dec 16, 2019
There's a few big spoilers in the trailer, so if you'd like to go unspoiled I would advise against watching it.

Thanks. I only watched the first 30-45 sec. Im weak

Both. Like, the biggest spoiler in the trailer is they show some late game locations, and I'll say this as ambiguously as possible but I'll put it in spoiler tags anyways; but the biggest spoiler is they show
a new form of Nemesis.

Oh shit. The spoiler it's visible when you reply someone. Lmao. Anyway, thats great !

Oct 25, 2017
Main characters is what would have gotten me hyped for Resistance from the start.

Now give me Chris and I'll play it all the dang time

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
QmAbxQf.gif

DvdGzz

Banned
Mar 21, 2018
^Wow at the subtle animations making that scene really realistic. Her super subtle eye widening after saying "OK." lol. Love it.

Deleted member 62078

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 12, 2019
I wasn't gonna pay much attention to Resistance, as I'm not subbed to PS Plus. But with current events being what they are, could be a fun way to hang out with friends.

Deleted member 11008

User requested account closure
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I hope don't be laid off this month because I really want this game lmao

By the way I assume you need Plus for Resistence right?

MrCibb

Dec 12, 2018
UK
Told myself I'm not going to watch any more trailers and features. It's stupid to watch more trailers when I've got it pre-ordered and it's just 1 week away. I'll be playing soon.

But I watched it anyway. I'm weak.

Sep 14, 2018

Tttssd1972

May 24, 2019
I've been all over the spoiler thread, I've saved most of the actual game footage for myself. That being said I LOVE the interaction between Jill and Carlos. It's making me really want to see them meet each other again in a future game.

Asbsand

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Denmark
That was for once a really good trailer for an RE Remake. Doesn't feel as jumbled as usual, has really good cinematic music and great lines of dialogue that set up the themes, and the game looks very pretty!

Feb 16, 2018
The cutscene direction looks very good for this game! Excited about Jill in Residence, hopefully they have some cool updates planned.

NDA-Man

Mar 23, 2020
Hm... y'see this is my I'm glad I just went and dug up all the spoilers as soon as they hit--I knew I'd eventually be weak and crumble, and even if, against all odds I didn't, I'd probably just accidentally blunder into them. They aren't heavy spoilers, just showing off locales and a monster design, but still, had I wanted to be surprised, I'd be annoyed right now.

Anyways, game looks awesome, and Jill in Resistance is cool.

Fredrik

Oct 27, 2017
RE3 The Hair Game
Finally we see hair that looks like hair! Movement is still too subtle and stiff but Capcom is so ahead of the curve right now. Game looks great!