• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

thepenguin55

Oct 28, 2017
Unlike the first two REmakes that take places in certain indoors areas as The Spencer Mansion and The RPD Polices Station... RE3 take place across the city itself and that gave the team the advantage to creat many new fresh locations and really expand in the levels design and as seen in the videos hardly any recognisable places which is fucking fantastic.

This remake looks way more exciting and perfect than the already perfect RE2R.

And Nemesis going to be the biggest pain in the ass in survival horror games history... suiting for his iconic name.

Yeah the interesting thing with RE3 is that I think they have a lot more freedom to paint outside the lines.
So no DLC planned for this game right? really lame but cant get angry with Capcom since the main campaign is looking good

Capcom is back baby!

Seems unlikely. It'll probably get SOMETHING but my guess is that most of the post release support will go to Resistance.
It's not that I didn't enjoy the game. I loved RE2. Have beaten it 12+ times. Just feel like they missed big opportunities with having story DLC. That and the game is pretty bare bones once beaten. Granted I am saying that after beating the game so much I can't even pick it up anymore lol.

I don't think the game is bare bones but the rumors about there being extra modes like an Ada campaign that got scrapped is a bummer.
People hated Mister X so much there's a mod for the pc version which takes him out of the game...

People will flip their shit if they realize Nemesis is so much harder and persistent. I'm really interested how Capcom balanced him for normal people.

Thing is those people had somewhat of an understandable argument in that the original RE2 only had Mr. X in 2 of the 4 campaigns and he was nothing compared to what he would become in the remake. But the selling point of RE3 from day one was Nemesis. If you didn't like RE2's Mr. X then steer clear of RE3 because Nemesis is literally the point of the game even in the original.
twitter.com

AestheticGamer aka Dusk Golem on Twitter

“@AdaWButterfly Think about what weekend might be "Resident Evil weekend" before the release date.”

hmmmm... any ideas?

March 22nd is a Sunday which March 22nd 1996 was the release date for the original RE1.

Last edited:

lairydavid

Dec 17, 2018
My bet would be that we're gonna see the gameplay segment from the demo.
Maybe even a release date at the end ?
There's a Capcom TV a bit earlier in the day too might be worth keeping an eye on. But yeah it'll most likely be the demo segment

twitter.com

Where's Barry on Twitter

“The ESRB rating for #ResidentEvil3Remake came out. It has a semi-spoiler in it. So if you want to read the blurred out words, check the site. Since the ESRB is not some datamine thing, we will probably not consider it a spoiler after this tweet. Link: https://t.co/XGU4FR9msF”

Found this interesting earlier too (Note beyond his link is a potential spoiler, as he says)

CaptainKashup

Banned
May 10, 2018
There's a Capcom TV a bit earlier in the day too might be worth keeping an eye on. But yeah it'll most likely be the demo segment

twitter.com

Where's Barry on Twitter

“The ESRB rating for #ResidentEvil3Remake came out. It has a semi-spoiler in it. So if you want to read the blurred out words, check the site. Since the ESRB is not some datamine thing, we will probably not consider it a spoiler after this tweet. Link: https://t.co/XGU4FR9msF”

Found this interesting earlier too (Note beyond his link is a potential spoiler, as he says)

Mh.
It's probably Brad.

Holygriever

Oct 27, 2017
Brazil
twitter.com

Where's Barry on Twitter

THIS GAME CONTAINS SCENES OF EXPLICIT VIOLENCE AND GORE.

Chaystic

Mar 2, 2020
Switzerland
THIS GAME CONTAINS SCENES OF EXPLICIT VIOLENCE AND GORE.

Just the way I like it.

mYceXN6.gif

lairydavid

Dec 17, 2018
Mh.
It's probably Brad.
Considering this post as well

twitter.com

Resident Evil on Twitter

“A familiar-looking cartridge on the streets of Raccoon City. Whatever was stored inside clearly had no trouble getting out.”

I'd put money on the demo being the beginning of the game up to Brad's big moment. Whether we see it or not in the demo, less sure. Could be a great tease.

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Mh.
It's probably Brad.

I'm also like 99% sure it's Brad but I guess it could be Nikolai? I doubt it but you never know lol. If it is Brad then it's no doubt a change they've done to justify him coming back as a zombie (probably like Marvin where you just stumble into him) seeing as in the original it never made much sense giving his head got destroyed.

CaptainKashup

Banned
May 10, 2018
I'm also like 99% sure it's Brad but I guess it could be Nikolai? I doubt it but you never know lol. If it is Brad then it's no doubt a change they've done to justify him coming back as a zombie (probably like Marvin where you just stumble into him) seeing as in the original it never made much sense giving his head got destroyed.

Could be, yeah. But I hope it's not.

lairydavid

Dec 17, 2018
Could be, yeah. But I hope it's not.

I also think the other bit mentioned in the certification will come earlier than the original, and maybe in the demo

Murphy getting killed by Nicholai ('execution at point blank'). Goes with the bits of dialogue we've seen so far between Nicholai and Jill. Maybe he replaces old Dario, with the new expanded Dario coming later?

Tttssd1972

May 24, 2019
Capcom TV has something RE3 related this morning too right? Although, I have come to realize that pretty much nothing new is revealed on that platform. I bet we get a demo release date though after the livestream later. My money is on March 20th.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dusk Golem

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
Capcom TV has something RE3 related this morning too right? Although, I have come to realize that pretty much nothing new is revealed on that platform. I bet we get a demo release date though after the livestream later. My money is on March 20th.
They've confirmed it's going to be a live gameplay demo demonstration.

It's what the Resident Evil YouTube & Twitch channels are doing later today , just it's occurring first and its a different person playing.

OP
OP
Dusk Golem

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
www.resetera.com

Resident Evil 3 - Live Gameplay Demonstrations (finished, VODs can still be watched)

Capcom are doing a couple live gameplay demonstration demos for Resident Evil 3 today. They've confirmed they've chosen a section of the game with the least amount of spoilers, a few full cutscenes and stuff will be shown and other things we haven't seen before but nothing super important. The...

Made a thread for today's live gameplay demonstrations, if anyone's interested.