• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Davilmar

Oct 27, 2017
What's with zombie bites looking so nerfed in this game? In some the gameplay videos you see Jill get bit twice in quick succession and she's completely fine. You'd be in critical condition and your movement would slow down a bit if that happened in REmake2 iirc.

I'm guessing its for the purpose of the preview, and won't be in the final game. Given that we actually have options against zombies and greater mobility, I would hate to see zombies nerfed. I am glad we have these features, because zombies felt annoying and cheap at times in RE2 Remake.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I totally thought he was the guy from 'The 100'.

Nemesis looks tough and annoying!

TheJollyCorner

The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
Jill and Chris already are

hqdefault.jpg

Chris is already imagining the VHS and Chill incoming!

Mr. Rod

Jan 17, 2018
Why is the footage released by Capcom the opposite of showcase gameplay? Like it's intentionally playing like uninteresting shit?
People complained RE2 marketing spoiled too much and people complained RE3 didn't have gameplay so far. 🤷🏻‍♂️
So best of both worlds?

Anyway, game looks absolutely incredible! I love the atmosphere in the streets and the polished look of the animation and graphics.

SweetBellic

Oct 28, 2017
Backtracking confirmed:
Jill, a known Master of Unlocking, can eventually pick numerous yellow padlocks scattered around the environment. This gives you more reason to canvas areas you've already explored as you hunt for extra supplies.
What is wrong with me that this is the tidbit of info that has me most hyped for this game? Lol

JooJ

Oct 27, 2017
People complained RE2 marketing spoiled too much and people complained RE3 didn't have gameplay so far. 🤷🏻‍♂️
So best of both worlds?

Anyway, game looks absolutely incredible! I love the atmosphere in the streets and the polished look of the animation and graphics.

It does look incredible. I'm not sure if I'm getting it though, as I've never been as fond of 3 as 2 and it looks too stressful and anxiety inducing.

Kard8p3

Oct 25, 2017
hmm

the gamma looks slightly more like a frog than I originally thought, still miss their original design. I'm glad they're one hit kills though, will definitely provide a challenge.

Deleted member 16136

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Explosive Barrels.
Dodge (with auto aim slow mo?).
Ruthless Nemmy.
Drain Deimos.

Yup, its fucking RE3 Remake baby lets go.

CenturionNami

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I love how Jill is now acting like a cop (all the swearing, military lingo, "don't fuck with me" attitude towards Carlos and everyone else). Definitely can see her hanging out in a bar with the rest of the boys.

Sawyer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Really hoping for a short RE1 flashback when Jill is passed out in the clock tower.

Kingpin Rogers

HILF
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
They changed how items get picked up so you no longer get an item pickup screen when you pick an item up. It just goes immediately into your inventory. That fucking sucks so much. It might not sound like much but that's a big change and will take away the special feeling of picking an item up.

God that's so disappointing to hear. I'm so sad now. I pray there's an option to re-enable that pickup screen.

Oct 26, 2017
I doubt the Grave digger will be back, now the froggy hunter's mouth looks like one.
They changed how items get picked up so you no longer get an item pickup screen when you pick an item up. It just goes immediately into your inventory. That fucking sucks so much. It might not sound like much but that's a big change and will take away the special feeling of picking an item up.

God that's so disappointing to hear. I'm so sad now. I pray there's an option to re-enable that pickup screen.
what happens if your inventory is full?

CenturionNami

Banned
Nov 2, 2017

Except for the fact they explained it be saying you'll be running alot in this, and it's vital to be able to pick up stuff without any interruptions.

Mr. Rod

Jan 17, 2018
It does look incredible. I'm not sure if I'm getting it though, as I've never been as fond of 3 as 2 and it looks too stressful and anxiety inducing.
This and the RE2 remake are completely different games. They share the basic premises but you should treat these are different entities.
Thankfully there's a demo coming for RE3 so you can try yourself.

SofNascimento

cursed
Oct 28, 2017
São Paulo - Brazil

As I understand this is an option when you already have that item in your inventory and only wanna grab another one. Where did you see that it replaces the old model?

Efejota

Mar 13, 2018
Confused at the comments about Carlos' hair because I do like seeing some hair like that in games...

Sawyer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017

Only on items you have already in your inventory.

CenturionNami

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Ah the ten people who liked Resident Evil 6 are at it again. That Resident Evil is dead. So sorry...