• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SanTheSly

The San Symphony Project
Sep 2, 2019
United Kingdom
Wait, I'm assuming this is the trailer that plays at the END of the demo and not just a new trailer.

...kinda wish I'd been told that before I watched it.

OP
OP

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks!

It's no real problem on my end having played the originals to death but I suppose it's also nice for people that would rather see it for the first time at the end of the demo

Yeah I agree, it does show quite a lot. I didn't realise the title was pretty vague until you pointed it out so thanks for that.

JEH

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Not sure if I'll play the demo yet but I'll definitely skip this trailer if I do...too close to spoil now.

OP
OP

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I love how they're expanding Tyrell. He was such a nothing character in the original but he looks to stick around for a while and is in several cutscenes. This game seems to be doing a fantastic job with expanding RE3's side characters which have the potential to be some of the series best imo. Add on the fact that Marvin and Kendo are back and man, RE3 is going to have a fantastic cast.

Sawyer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Finished the demo. Pretty sweet and pretty short. You can look around a bit but if you hurry you can finish in under 10 minutes.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
This trailer was fucking dope! So many sweet reveals

Love the way nikolai starts slowly slinking away when nemmy gets on the subway train.

Nakenorm

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Do we know who the voice actor for Jill are? It sounds so familiar! Sounds almost like Ashley Burch. I get some strong Aloy vibes.