• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Zipzoom

May 27, 2019
What is Nemesis doing to that zombie in the trailer!?

d3fcb1c38210f39590ef193286cb4ca7.jpg

I'm guessing this is his ability to 'empower' the zombies we heard about
where did you find this screenshot?

-Le Monde-

Avenger
Dec 8, 2017
Can we test the stages before uploading a stage on Resistance?

Also, have they said anything about saving stages?

Acquiescence

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lake Titicaca
Nice, bring on that Resi 3 demo. Can't wait to indulge in a bit of escapism by immersing myself in a world where the fabric of society is crumbling and civilisation is teetering on the edge of collapse.

Oct 30, 2017
3 more days till the demo... meanwhile I think I will replay the original RE3 with the HD Backgrounds to keep myself more patient.

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
At 0:11..

Guess we know how
Brad goes out this time.

Yeah that honestly makes too much sense given it'd be a similar death for Brad and allows him to turn into a zombie without the whole 'his head was destroyed' debate from the original. I wonder who gets impaled through the chest then from the ERSB rating. Has to be Nikolai right?

Hate

Oct 26, 2017
My country will still be on quarantine long after the release date of RE3 and I have a physical pre-order. I can't go out of my home. I guess I'll just have to play the demo a billion times until this virus subsides.

Drwu

Aug 23, 2018
I'm really excited to try resistance, it's probably just a silly addon but with the roll capcom is on now it could be crazy good so we shall see

Amauri14

Oct 27, 2017
Danbury, CT, USA
Wow, I honestly was expecting it to release on a Tuesday. Have they said if this demo wil also be one shot? I mean I will download it on Steam, so if it is I now that someone will make a trainer, then again, if it does have a time limit I will also download it on PS4.

EffettoNotte

Alt Account
Banned
Mar 17, 2019
The game might be delayed here in Italy, Amazon has changed the release date to April 30th and Gamestop to "tba".

Aswitch

Nov 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA

HotAndTender

Dec 6, 2017
Everyone coming around to the Nemesis design now? I've loved it since it was first shown but that pulsing tube is the icing on the cake!

Aswitch

Nov 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Looks like those rumors were true!!! Awesome Idea.

This was interesting to me as well. i'm guessing that's as far as exclusivity gets if DMCV was any indication. Maybe RE2 hits gamepass as well soon i'd bet.

Looking forward to playing the Resistance beta to see the improvements they made since the closed beta way back. Please don't do the one-shot demo mess again.

Talos

Mar 5, 2019
Can we play this demo how much we want? Don't see any mention of a time limit or it being a one time only thing.

mudai

Oct 27, 2017
March 19th. Daylight. The coronavirus has overtaken the city. Somehow... I'm still playing the RE3 demo.

Bring it on!!