• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

-Le Monde-

Avenger
Dec 8, 2017

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
RE2R CE restocked for a short while a few days before release. They might do that again for canceled/credit card declined situations again. But it's worth checking back to see if they restock every so often.

OP
OP
Jawmuncher

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
The RE2 CE came in and out of stock a few times. While this also doesn't help right now, there ended up being extra of these in Japan for RE2. So if you don't mind importing and really just want the figure the same should happen for RE3. Definitely don't bother with scalpers, this won't be as rare as say the RE7 CE.

Kyle Cross

Oct 25, 2017
It went up and sold out while I slept. I feel so deflated...

Gonna try in-store and hope for the best. That's how I got RE2's.

60fps

Banned
Dec 18, 2017
I had my fair share of Collectors Editions in the past and from my experience figurines aren't worth it most of the time. If you want quality you're usually better off buying merchandise separately. This figure looks rather boring to begin with.

TRUE ORDER

Oct 30, 2017
Ebay's prices are insane... those scalpers!
There's going to be a japanese version too at the very least.

SneerfulOwl

Nov 4, 2017
LOL, what the fuck. Look at them all on eBay already ;(

As for in-store, I was told I couldn't order it because it wasn't in the system yet. C'mon man, CE's are my weakness. Though on the flip side, I still got my monies in my pockets ;)

Also, why is it only for the Xbox One on Gamestop's website? Where's the PS4 CE?
Isn't this almost always the case? Scalpers will always screw over everyone with special editions.

Jul 10, 2018
Im just bummed as hell. Kept checking every 5 minutes last night. As soon I I have for around half an hour and come back, they're all gone.

TradedHats

Mar 8, 2018
So they're really charging $22 for shipping on release day delivery and offering no way to get in-store-pickup if you ordered online? So stupid. Wish Best Buy got the CE.

-Le Monde-

Avenger
Dec 8, 2017

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
GS only actually means they make a limited amount. So always go all in asap. Keep an eye on Wario twitter for restocks.

Kyle Cross

Oct 25, 2017
Okay, I feel silly. I was freaking out last night about it being sold out online completely forgetting that stock is just Gamestop.com's. You can go into any GameStop store and preorder the CE and that store will get it. I did this for RE2's CE, and completely forgot.

Just hopped into my local hole-in-the-wall and got my preorder.

TRUE ORDER

Oct 30, 2017
Okay, I feel silly. I was freaking out last night about it being sold out online completely forgetting that stock is just Gamestop.com's. You can go into any GameStop store and preorder the CE and that store will get it. I did this for RE2's CE, and completely forgot.

Just hopped into my local hole-in-the-wall and got my preorder.
Congrats for the purchase!
I'll cross my fingers in the meanwhile since I'm not from the US.

Kyle Cross

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats for the purchase!
I'll cross my fingers in the meanwhile since I'm not from the US.
Do you know anyone who you trust, like a good friend, who lives in the US? They could order for you at a GameStop store and then ship it to you on release. Tho I imagine the post-office would kill them in shipping costs for something so big. It cost me $7 just to ship a game a couple states over...

TRUE ORDER

Oct 30, 2017
Do you know anyone who you trust, like a good friend, who lives in the US? They could order for you at a GameStop store and then ship it to you on release. Tho I imagine the post-office would kill them in shipping costs for something so big. It cost me $7 just to ship a game a couple states over...
Sadly, no. I have to use a service that receives orders on the US and then I have to pay them to get the items delivered to my country (the RE2 CE wasn't even available here through the usual video game stores, I had to purchase via ebay for $250)

shadowhaxor

EIC of Theouterhaven
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Claymont, Delaware
Ok folks, if you're still looking for the Resident Evil 3 Collector's Edition, then head to your local Gamestop. Some still have them available. I just snagged mine. You'll need to put down $25 minimum.

thepenguin55

Oct 28, 2017
I wonder if I would be able to put in a preorder today at my local GameStop? This is the only franchise that I still go in for Collector's Edition versions like this anymore. I would like to have this for Xbox since that's what I got the CE version of RE2 for but we'll see I guess

Tttssd1972

May 24, 2019
Super bummed there isn't a 'Deluxe Edition' like there was with RE2. Still preordering the standard regardless.

LaytonWright

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
still no news here for Collectors Edition in Europe... all we keep getting is soon... why do I have a feeling it's Devil May Cry 5 Collectors Edition again. Capcom Europe's Communication in regards to this has been lazy and quite frankly crap....The Community Manager has now gone off on Xmas Leave so no news until the new year...

Kyle Cross

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if I would be able to put in a preorder today at my local GameStop? This is the only franchise that I still go in for Collector's Edition versions like this anymore. I would like to have this for Xbox since that's what I got the CE version of RE2 for but we'll see I guess
Yes, you can. Physical locations get shipped according to their preorder numbers, so you can head to your local GameStop and preorder one. $25 minimum down, tho this seems to vary from place to place (I've seen $5 and $10).