• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

leng jai

Nov 2, 2017
A folded up poster, a digital OST and a tiny artbook is pretty much worthless to me. You could buy the game, a full sized artbook and the vinyl OST for far less than 180 if they actually made it for the game. Unless the figure is like Hot Toys quality then it's not making up that much of the cost, that's if even want it that much.

StallionDan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You can buy the Leon statue for £50 on its own from a bunch of sellers on amazon. And key replicas for £20 or so. Feel sorry for people who paid £230 for the RE2 CE.

TRUE ORDER

Oct 30, 2017
It seems that those of us who are not from US can't access their website, don't know why they could have done something like that since I've got no issues in the past...

curtismyhero

Aug 29, 2018
It has to be delivery? It won't let me pick up at store...

Sadly that was the only option for me as well. This is the third time I've ordered from GS and each time I've had to not only do delivery only, but pay an extra amount to receive day 1. In my case I'd rather take the extra money and double dip on the game for my PC but it's a PITA none the less. :/

curtismyhero

Aug 29, 2018
That isn't worth 180 bucks.

I think worth is subjective. For me, it's a matter of support Capcom for something that has been a wish of mine since I was a kid playing re4 on the ps2/REmake on GameCube. Some people might not find the figurine to be high enough quality to warrant the cost, but I can say that if the quality of the re3 statue is anything like the re2 Leon one, then it'll be just fine.

Oct 27, 2017
Damn, only at gamestop. I need something a little bit cheaper but with a couple of extra goodies. Something like the "Deluxe" version of REmake 2. I hope they release something like that, eventually.

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
Preordered! Statue is def worth it. Gonna display her right next to Leon.

Shokunin

Oct 25, 2017
The city beautiful
Reserved a PS4 CE.

Now I just need Best Buy to offer a steelbook like they did for RE2.

re2steelbook.jpg

TRUE ORDER

Oct 30, 2017
I'm dying here lol
Gamestop hates south america it seems :(

I have a friend that lives in Australia and doesn't have any issues with the website.

SnatcherHunter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Sadly that was the only option for me as well. This is the third time I've ordered from GS and each time I've had to not only do delivery only, but pay an extra amount to receive day 1. In my case I'd rather take the extra money and double dip on the game for my PC but it's a PITA none the less. :/
Ended up reserving at the store.

Bigwombat

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
Does anyone else think Jill looks a bit like Milla Jovovich with that haircut? The facial animation looks different but the hair and outfit look like they come from one of the movies.

shadowhaxor

EIC of Theouterhaven
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Claymont, Delaware

TRUE ORDER

Oct 30, 2017
I finally was able to enter the website and I can't preorder it... :/
I wonder if there's going to be more since it doesn't say out of stock.

-Le Monde-

Avenger
Dec 8, 2017