• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
e68347f01041d77e97a5aa89522fec64.jpg

Source: http://www.capcom-unity.com/capkel/blog/2019/12/10/resident-evil-3-sees-daylight-on-april-3rd-2020

North American players will also be able to purchase a special
Resident Evil 3 Collector's Edition
, available exclusively at GameStop! This package contains a physical copy of
Resident Evil 3
, a high quality Jill Valentine figure (similar to the Leon figure from
Resident Evil 2
), a hardcover art book, a double-sided poster featuring a map of Raccoon City, and a digital
Resident Evil 3
soundtrack.

Proc

Oct 25, 2017
My Leon statue is really nice. They did a great job with that collector's edition. If you look fondly on RE3 and want to splurge, I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

I'll be passing on this edition because 3 doesn't resonate the same way that 2 did. I'm definitely in for the standard edition though!

Cleve

Oct 27, 2017
Only at Gamestop? That's a bit awkward with so many of them closing down.

scrambledeggs

Apr 25, 2018
Jill in a tanktop, jeans, and combat boots was something I never knew I needed. I actually don't care about the classic costume anymore lmao.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
I want that map.

Only at Gamestop? That's a bit awkward with so many of them closing down.
Not really. There's an excess of stores across the country, with there being several stores in relatively close proximity with one another in a lot of places. It sucks they're being closed down, but I don't see there not still being plenty to shop at.

Zutrax

Oct 31, 2017
Man... I'd much much rather have a Nemesis statue than another "generic hero with a gun" statue.

Oct 30, 2017
How is this possibly worth $180? No offense, but it isn't like WETA made these figurines or anything. It's like bog standard statue and a artbook that'll be glanced through once before being shelved.

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
The RE2 statue of Leon is my favorite collectible in a premium version of a game ever. It's really, really good quality. This looks to be exactly the same size from whoever designed and manufactured that statue, so I'm assuming it looks really good in person too.

The price is tough to swallow, though, especially in such a stacked season of releases. :( I really might have to cancel some other preorders to make way for this, I'm such an RE fanboy.

SolidSnakeUS

Oct 25, 2017
Something to keep in mind about Gamestop, especially considering this game will be out April.

Basically, if you have a pre-order with a Gamestop that closes, you will lose your money.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI

Minthara

Freelance Market Director
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Montreal
Gamestop isn't a thing in Canada and EBgames Canada doesn't have anything up yet. I hope that I won't have to import this...

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Is this gonna be like Resident Evil 2 where the European version blows NA away? The police office key replicas were badass

T002 Tyrant

Nov 8, 2018
I'll just stick to the RE2 special edition. Wish they had one with just the statue for ÂŁ120 instead.

Aurc

Oct 28, 2017
Can I just get a version with steelbook, the map, and the art book? Not a fan of this needless stuff that jacks up the price (the chest and figure).

ChoklitCow

Oct 27, 2017
Muncie, IN
I'm not very productive at work today refreshing the damn website. People have their qualms with Gamestop (rightfully so), but the quality of the Resident Evil CE's that have come from Capcom through them have been top notch. RE7 music boxes were sweet (I really liked the Europe one but my US one is also fun), Leon was high quality, and this Jill looks very similar to the Leon quality so I'm going to assume its the same manufacturer.

curtismyhero

Aug 29, 2018
I'm not very productive at work today refreshing the damn website. People have their qualms with Gamestop (rightfully so), but the quality of the Resident Evil CE's that have come from Capcom through them have been top notch. RE7 music boxes were sweet (I really liked the Europe one but my US one is also fun), Leon was high quality, and this Jill looks very similar to the Leon quality so I'm going to assume its the same manufacturer.

I would agree with this. While most CE statues look a bit rough, the Leon one was surprisingly really well done.

Transistor

Vodka martini, dirty, with Tito's please
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
Are you me? I'm refreshing like a madman