• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do you think RE2's Metacritic Score will be?

• 93-100

Votes: 467 21.8%
  • 89-92

Votes: 1,050 49.1%
  • 85-88

Votes: 500 23.4%
  • 81-84

Votes: 77 3.6%
  • <80

Votes: 45 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CalamityPixel

Oct 27, 2017
When it gets 93:

15481606313186435.gif
The dead brad lmao

TheMrPliskin

Oct 26, 2017
Going to guess it'll land around 90. I've avoided looking at coverage of the game but what little I have caught has been extremely positive.

chobel

Attempting to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
+90 MC is gonna be hard I think. Personally I'm expecting 88.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
unfortunately, I'm gonna be dead asleep when the reviews drop

so I'll leave the thread with one more

iltq-12-a5bf.gif

Deleted member 43446

User requested account closure
Banned
May 15, 2018
No seriously what the fuck is that and why did he use that instead of his superspeed and matrix shit?

It's like the script needed him to lose and behold, "mouth Las Plagas".
Pretty much the same as all RE games, enemies are pretty much invincible in their human form but for some weird reason they love to transform into slow ass blobs with a big yellow target for our heroes to strike.

Gavin Stevens

Team Blur Games
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Telford, Shropshire
I'm going 87. It will be praised, but its clearly going to have a few rough edges, and the DLC unlockable bullshit is just god awful. Not only should that stuff be free, but there isn't even anything decent, and stuff that should be here is clearly missing...

OP
OP
Dusk Golem

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
Doing some early morning errands where I am so I'll have a couple hours to dedicate to updating the OP with reviews when they start hitting, but definitely some things to post while waiting and seeing people vote in the poll.

The classic George Romero RE2 commercial, worth bringing up here:

And I really like this "retrospective" RE remix composing all the mainline RE games from RE1 - RE6:

fuuuuuu.

how do you people determine whether to get this for PS4Pro or PC?

Could try the one-shot demo for both and see which one you prefer?

Arttemis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
The demo sold me. I'm really torn on the platform, though. XB1X is quieter, but I have most of the series on my PS4P.

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia
Pretty much the same as all RE games, enemies are pretty much invincible in their human form but for some weird reason they love to transform into slow ass blobs with a big yellow target for our heroes to strike.
It's also amusing how they usually declare that they are becoming the ultimate lifeform who will rule the world, only to turn into some gross flesh monster with tentacles or some blob.

Suppose they succeed in killing the heroes and fulfilling their plans, are they really going to rule the world as ugly animalistic monsters that can barely talk (if even that)? Unless they are going to pull off being the Virus/Plaga version of Leto II Atreides from Dune.

Kneefoil

Oct 25, 2017
I really wanted to vote 89-92 in the poll, but I think some points will be docked because of its horror aspects. I think an aggregate score in the mid 80s is more likely. I'm still trying to stay optimistic, so I voted 85-88.

huggers

Dec 11, 2017
Loved the demo but think reviewers might go mid 80's review wise. Time will tell, didn't realise the embargo lifted today