• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Grisby

Oct 29, 2017
Sorry if I missed it somewhere but is there anyway to get the classic ost without the deluxe edition of the game? I had intended to pick up the digital deluxe edition, but had forgotten that I preoreded the physical standard edition from Amazon for $47 ages ago.
I believe they are going to sell it as separate dlc with the costumes somewhere down the road.

More_Badass

Oct 25, 2017
Depends on what you're after.

They are incredibly unlike eachother.

RE4 is a masterclass in encounters and action design.
RE2 is more tense, slowpaced, and tight. With focus on horror and making you feel very weak.

Do not expect to just headshot enemies and fuck them up. Cause they won't be going down properly.
In other words, RE4 is an action-game with horror influencing it. RE2 is survival horror.
You talking about new RE2? I love games that make you feel weak and overwhelmed and desperate (ie Rain World, Duskers, etc)

I don't think the demo really imparted that feeling due to how much ammo there was, so hoping that the full game is stingier with ammo and health

Oct 26, 2017
You talking about new RE2? I love games that make you feel weak and overwhelmed and desperate (ie Rain World, Duskers, etc)

I don't think the demo really imparted that feeling due to how much ammo there was, so hoping that the full game is stingier with ammo and health
I'm in the
sewers
and I have 0-very little ammo at this point, after about 3 hours into the game shit hits the fuckin fan, and the pace becomes so hectic you dont have time to perfectly land shots.

Shokunin

Oct 25, 2017
The city beautiful
The uncensored version. It remains to be seen if it will be completely uncensored or if it will just be mostly uncensored like RE7's Z rated version.
It's definitely not fully uncensored. The Z version of the demo is still censored compared to the M version we get. For instance, when you drag that guy from under the shutter door, his body isn't cut in half. It's a full torso you drag, just covered in blood.

catvonpee

Oct 29, 2017
IMG-20190123-194334.jpg

From Green Man Gaming Twitter.

SiG

Oct 25, 2017
How does the PC version perform for AMD GPU owners out there? Does it work better or worse in DX12?

Cr1st0

Oct 28, 2017
I asked this before but wasnt answered. I pre ordered Digital from NewEgg, Do they charge before they send me the key?

Phantom

Writer at Jeux.ca
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Canada
Too bad the OST is pretty muted. Can't believe they got rid of a defining feature from the original.

Acorn

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
Kinda wondering whether I should bother with the original ost tax edition after all the praise for the new one.

I mean, I want it for nostalgia but not sure if I want it enough for a premium if the new ost is this good and may fit better.

Skywalker

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Without spoiling anything does anyone know if you unlock costumes throughout playing the game? Not the DLC ones

Schwinner

Oct 28, 2017
just ordered from cdkeys and got my key immediately.

I'm super stoked for this game
5iAkREm.png
Hey I just wanted to ask did you get a dlc code with it for the preorder incentives or was it just one code? I was confused about how it worked, cause with TEW2 I got a separate code for the preorder DLC from CDKeys and this game had one code.

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
Hey I just wanted to ask did you get a dlc code with it for the preorder incentives or was it just one code? I was confused about how it worked, cause with TEW2 I got a separate code for the preorder DLC from CDKeys and this game had one code.
Saw this posted in the other thread. Guess we'll find out once thw game launches.

eSyrUtA.png

Kevers

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Syracuse, NY
Does the game go live at 12am, or is it one of those games that makes you wait until 1pm release day to play? Also is it a global launch or can some regions unlock it earlier than others?

Cerulean_skylark

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account.
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Still waiting for Amazon Canada to ship my delux edition out. I spent a half year in the US and forgot how bad Amazon is in CA

Jhey Cyphre

Oct 25, 2017
Usually have a rule against buying games at launch, but this is a definite exception.

Loaded and ready on Steam... now the waiting game.

Mar 19, 2018
So I know you should play through this one with both characters. Should you also play through the first RE with both characters? I have it from PS+ and want to play it before I pick this one up

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
I just got my first A in the original on Leon B. You can really get fucked over on the final boss if you don't have enough ammo at the end. I had restart a bunch of times to try and figure what to do against
Mr. X
so that I didn't spend so much ammo. In the end I just dodged. Unfortunately, I got a B on Claire A so no Tofu for me ☹️

shadow_shogun

Oct 25, 2017
Didnt realize until it was too late that green man gaming doesn't offer the pre-order bonus DLC for the PS4 version.
francis.png

Dr. Caroll

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It appears that RE2 on Steam doesn't support Family Sharing. That's a shame. Some RE games support it, others don't, without any real rhyme or reason.

Crash331

Oct 28, 2017
How much of the gameplay revolves around this tyrant? The father section in RE7 gave me mega anxiety. Not sure if I can handle RE2 if that is happening all the time