• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 29, 2017
tenor.gif

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
This is apt. The best two characters in the series are the top 2 on this list.

Yassssssssssssss.

TEAM LEON, BUT JILL YOU'RE STILL TOTALLY RAD.

... Jill did get access to X-factor, though...

Dinda

Oct 27, 2017
Yeees! Jill above Chris. Justice. Even with Capcom sticking him in every game he still can't beat the real deal. Come on Jill

CaptainKashup

Banned
May 10, 2018
I dislike Jill for being boring but I hate douche-bag Leon even more so here's hoping he's not number one, at least.

TRUE ORDER

Oct 30, 2017
Jill must win please so Capcom can look at this list and bring her back as soon as possible... RE8 cough cough

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Jill must win please so Capcom can look at this list and bring her back as soon as possible... RE8 cough cough

RE8 with Sheva, Jill, and Sherry pleeeeeeeeeease.

Also, despite being Team Leon, I'm fairly confident Jill takes #1. She feels more iconic across the series than even Leon does, and even gets featured in non-RE games like MvC and Puzzle Fighter. X-Factor, indeed -- I think her appearance outside of RE more frequently than Leon probably indicates an elevate fanbase.

Boya

Jan 1, 2018
That's what I get for playing nice and not putting Leon at 28 unlike some people (you know who you are).

TRUE ORDER

Oct 30, 2017
RE8 AND R3make.
We know that R3make is already in development so that's why only mentioned 8 ;)

BOTH.
RE8 with Sheva, Jill, and Sherry pleeeeeeeeeease.

Also, despite being Team Leon, I'm fairly confident Jill takes #1. She feels more iconic across the series than even Leon does, and even gets featured in non-RE games like MvC and Puzzle Fighter. X-Factor, indeed -- I think her appearance outside of RE more frequently than Leon probably indicates an elevate fanbase.
Damn right

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Love D.C. Douglas

"George Bush will be released into the atmosphere" lmfao

Oct 25, 2017
Thank god. I was dying a little inside every time Chris wasn't popping up. I don't hate him, but top 3 he is not. I feel the only reason he's this popular is the boulder meme.

I'm betting it'll be Leon at number 1 and Jill at number 2. Having my numbers 3 and 4 getting 1 and 2 isn't too bad.

Heroin Cat

Oct 27, 2017
New Zealand
Some surprises so far (Chris is okay at best tbh) but here comes the real fight. Jill has a bonus of being in Marvel, but Leon has RE4 and no one watched the CG movies with him (where he sucks) so it's looking pretty even to me.

Side-note: I'm glad it isn't Matt Mercer in Re2make. I like the guy for a lot of his work but Re6 Leon just felt off. Could have been just about everything else in that game though.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Chris couldn't even beat the incredible hulk.

Show me leon as number 1 please