• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

itspants1

Jul 17, 2018
A HUGE thank you to laoni for Smash Ultimate! I cannot even begin to tell you how pumped I am to finally play it.
Now I just need to win some friends!

giphy.gif

Skelatix

Oct 28, 2017
South Africa
Huge thank you to Skelatix for the mystery game - Sekerio!! An incredible prize; I'm really excited to get started tonight.
- Sorry rabathehutch I only by accident saw you replied to me, the notification system sometimes doesn't show certain thing's I've noticed.

- Thanks TeamLeftMatch for this amazing giveaway!

- Also I remember someone saying they wanted an animated The Shining giftbot (can't find the post in question) but this is for you mystery person.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from dreams dreams!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

dreams said:
Oh hey, turns out I still had one key sitting in my Humble account. Hopefully this still works. I'm not sure how long it's been sitting there unused!

These are our awesome prizes:

poropat

Created an alt account to abuse the GiftBot system
Banned
Aug 23, 2018
- Also I remember someone saying they wanted an animated The Shining giftbot (can't find the post in question) but this is for you mystery person.

[/QUOTE]
Best one yet.

sOba

Oct 28, 2017
Italy
So what does lift the junior member status, is it about post count or registration date? Cause i've been lurking on ERA since week 1 but never posted much

dreams

Oct 25, 2017
Good Luck.
Djj8x4Y.jpg

Edit. Also, that is a fantastic giveaway with a lot of good games! Wow.
I was going to say this earlier, but the posts were a while back and I wasn't directly involved in the convo so I didn't want to be weird, haha... But Rakuen is an AMAZING game and everyone (at least everyone who likes RPGs) should play it. It wrecked me, haha.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Cels Cels!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Cels said:
Just generated this on humble, so key should be good

• Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Day of the Tentacle Remastered (Steam) - Won by GreekLombax GreekLombax

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
I was going to say this earlier, but the posts were a while back and I wasn't directly involved in the convo so I didn't want to be weird, haha... But Rakuen is an AMAZING game and everyone (at least everyone who likes RPGs) should play it. It wrecked me, haha.

I absolutely agree with you that Rakuen is amazing but I wouldn't recommend it blindly. Anyone looking for combat in their RPGs will be mislead. This is more of a story driven adventure with small puzzle elements. The idea crossed my mind to ask SuperShigi if she is interested in giving some keys for the thread.
I was so surprised by how much I enjoyed the game and the music is so catchy I bought the OST DLC.

dreams

Oct 25, 2017
I absolutely agree with you that Rakuen is amazing but I wouldn't recommend it blindly. Anyone looking for combat in their RPGs will be mislead. This is more of a story driven adventure with small puzzle elements. The idea crossed my mind to ask SuperShigi if she is interested in giving some keys for the thread.
I was so surprised by how much I enjoyed the game and the music is so catchy I bought the OST DLC.

You know, that thought never crossed my mind. For me, story is first and foremost important in a game so I actually forgot that the game doesn't have that. You're definitely right, though. And haha, I bought the OST as well because it's just so good. Dang, I'm gonna have to add this to my replay list.

Advc

Nov 3, 2017
Just a few months ago I was considering getting into buying weekly lottery tickets but this thread opened my eyes and made me realize just how insanely bbbbaaaaddddd my luck is so yeah, I rather save those pennies. Thank you, daddy Giftbot (:D)

Deleted member 13148

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from GrendelKhan GrendelKhan!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

GrendelKhan said:
Might as well hop on the Twitch Prime train.

• EGS EGS: The Walking Dead: Michonne - A Telltale Miniseries - Won by Deleted member 8674
  • PC or Xbox One PC or Xbox One: Minion Masters: Void’s Onslaught DLC - Won by Nerdkiller Nerdkiller

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Deleted member 10273!

Deleted member 10273 said:
I ended upon winning 2 codes for Michonne so I'll give one back to the community

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from NCartwright15 NCartwright15!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Epic Game Store Epic Game Store: The Walking Dead: Michonne - A Telltale Miniseries - Won by MeetMyBackhand MeetMyBackhand

Retsudo

Oct 28, 2017
Thank you mnz for The Stanley Parable. Missed the notification when i won, sorry for only giving props now.

And thank you Devin for HIB1, but im a moron and picked the wrong option on your raffle. So i'll be giving it away when i get home, because i own all of those games. Thanks anyways

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Gles Gles!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• EGS EGS: The Walking Dead: Michonne - A Telltale Miniseries - Won by CheapJi CheapJi

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from itspants1 itspants1!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

itspants1 said:
Let's keep the Walking Dead train rollin'!

The Walking Dead: Michonne - A Telltale Miniseries. Starring the iconic, blade-wielding character from Robert Kirkman's best-selling comic books. Haunted by her past, and coping with unimaginable loss and regret, the story explores Michonne's temporary absence in the comic book. Players will discover what took Michonne away from Rick, Ezekiel, and the rest of her trusted group… and what brought her back.

• EPIC Games Store EPIC Games Store: The Walking Dead: Michonne - A Telltale Miniseries - Won by OozeMan OozeMan

Status
Not open for further replies.