• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from DDayton DDayton!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

DDayton said:
Almost done for the evening...

These are our awesome prizes:

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 4 gifts from DDayton DDayton!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

DDayton said:
So... I got these keys from an Indiedeals.net, but the site died. I don't know if the keys still work or not.

I hope they do.

Anyone want to try?

• Steam Steam: Dead6shot - Won by ahbs22 ahbs22
  • Steam Steam: Desolate Wastes: Vendor Chronicles - Won by t26
  • Steam Steam: Elements II: Hearts of Light - Won by Violet1370 Violet1370
  • Steam Steam: Fall of Civilization - Won by ahbs22 ahbs22

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from Nayishiki Nayishiki!

• Steam Steam: Dead Rising 2 - Won by Karlinel Karlinel
  • Steam Steam: Day of the Tentacle Remastered - Won by Podge293 Podge293
  • Steam Steam: Dust: An Elysian Tail - Won by Aristaeus Aristaeus

Exede

Banned
Feb 8, 2019
THx anonymous for GRiD Autosports Drag Pack, unfortionly i dont own the base game sooooooo era who owns GRiD but not the Drag Pack, ill send you the code

Luke88

One Winged Slayer
Dec 29, 2018
Italy
I think it's pretty funny how I try to enter only giveaways with games I'm interested in but then I also enter ALL the Mystery game giveaways because I just wanna know what they are

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from dyne dyne!

dyne said:
Somehow, I ended up with multiples. No guarantees that they work

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 120 gifts from Spyware Spyware!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Spyware said:
The rest of my keys! I feel so freeee!
Also I never wanna Ctrl + C, Ctrl + V ever again.

These ones work unless Humble and Fanatical has effed up or something odd has happened to the game during the past 4 years or so. I just revealed the keys for the first time tonight.
Not the best stuff but some gems are hidden in there! Most of the less fantastic games have Steam Cards so at least you might earn a few cent by grabbing those. But please do try to keep to the games you think you would enjoy playing first of all.
The Humble stuff is (un)sorted from oldest bundle at the top to the newest at the bottom.

Good luck!

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 5 gifts from erekiddo erekiddo!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

erekiddo said:
When all else fails, chaos!

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from dallow_bg dallow_bg!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

dallow_bg said:
Another set I had.
Pretty sure these codes are unused.
Winner will get the main game, plus codes for 3 DLC packs.

• Shantae: Half Genie Hero
  • DLC Pirates Queen Quest
  • DLC Friends to the End
  • DLC Costume Pack

cJZBfak.jpg

• Steam Steam: Shantae: Half-Genie Hero + 3 DLC packs (see desc) - Won by mere_immortal mere_immortal

LuckyLinus

Jun 1, 2018
Wahoo it is real:
gift-cyber-2.png

Then Steam got me all excited (although in reality I knew it wouldn't work, I was hoping for time travel....):
gift-cyber2.png

Thanks so much Kyuuji. RPGs are my favorite genre and Witcher 3 was one of the best, plus I really enjoyed the Shadowrun RPGs by Harebrained so I imagine a CDProjekt Red cyberpunk game will be a dream project.
Congratulations!!

Ed.

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Wow people are really generous. I never realized how active this thread was.

Stop It

Bad Cat
Oct 25, 2017
Woke up to 5 notifications.

So obviously disappointed. It's the best way to start the day really. Thanks Giftbot.

Status
Not open for further replies.