• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from dex3108 dex3108!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

These are our awesome prizes:

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Kifimbo Kifimbo!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Kifimbo said:
BEWARE: Once again, this is a very old key. It might not work. Therefore, no restrictions.

• Steam Steam: Defense Technica - Won by Angie Angie

mutantmagnet

Oct 28, 2017
Thanks again for the opportunity to try and win Ori MS. I hope it becomes as popular as Hollowknight with the increased exposure.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Gohlad Gohlad!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from dozy dozy!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

dozy said:
Shenmue 3 - Trial Version (PC, Epic Game Store)

• EGS EGS: Shenmue 3 - Trial Version Epic Games Store - Won by rpm rpm

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from CannonFodder52 CannonFodder52!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

CannonFodder52 said:
857d91ec606cc7d4f5652a2cfba66636e18b3cce.jpg

One of my all time favorites. Enjoy!

• Steam Steam: Psychonauts - Won by Smithy Smithy

Exentryk

Oct 25, 2017
After endless defeats, I've finally found victory! All I can say to people still waiting for their turn, don't lose hope brothers.

Thanks so much Pyccko for Shadowrun: Dragonfall. Heard a lot about the game, and was also interested in trying it. Thanks, again!

giphy.gif

Spyware

Oct 26, 2017
Sweden
How long are humble bundle codes good for? I have some codes from years ago i could giveaway.
The ones that have an expiry date say so clearly, and those are mostly the free game promotions and such.

Huh...if you run a giveaway, it doesn't tell you who won? I think that would be a good thing to add, if possible, especially if you want to follow-up with additional DLC and such.
You can check here: https://www.resetera.com/giveaways/past :)

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
I want to thank Cerium and all the others giving PS4 games and credits but all of them are US versions. Why no love for some EU players and accounts? That would be really awesome. :D

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
Not a single win and so many losses I cant even look up the total number of them in my alerts now.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from zma1013 zma1013!

zma1013 said:
Figured I would giveaway my old unused Humble Bundle codes. These don't have an expiration date anywhere as far as I could see so they should hopefully still work.

Jeb

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Mar 14, 2018
Didn't win.

:C are you happy with this face giftbot?
It won't change till I start winning.

Jeb

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Mar 14, 2018
Why do you think GiftBot's Face is the way it is. It steals the smiles from everyone else.
It can keep the smiles, but throw a game my way!

Btw what do they mean by I need to participate more to enter more giveaways?
Do I have to post more messages or what?

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
It can keep the smiles, but throw a game my way!

Btw what do they mean by I need to participate more to enter more giveaways?
Do I have to post more messages or what?
It's the lurker restriction people can set. Means you have to have at least 5 posts in the thread the giveaway is in. Typically meant for community threads where you want to make sure the person receiving it is part of the thread (like giving away a wresting game to the Wrestling Era community).

Status
Not open for further replies.