• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baloota

May 12, 2018
Egypt
I'm $20 short on buying Death Stranding and Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order on PS4 so let's win this time. Don't make me decide between the two GiftBot

Syntsui

Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys, need to check if the bot is bugged. No one redeems anything for the next 2 days. It's an extensive test.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Youabra Youabra!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Youabra said:
Don't you love when you tell your friends in Whatsapp if they want a code for a game and they just don't say anything?
Oh well.

These are our awesome prizes:

Menome

Oct 25, 2017
Captain's Log.

It is now Day 10 of being trapped by the entity known as "Gift Bot".

We have tried to Snake Pass it, to no effect. Some crew members are experiencing symptoms of Sonic Mania and repeating the mantra of "Better luck next time".

It seems that getting away is now just a Final Fantasy...X/X2 HD Remaster. Shut up.

Bufbaf

Don't F5!
Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg, Germany

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
i'm having such terrible luck with giftbot-kun. i won like 10 games in the first few days but it's been days since i've won anything :/

radiotoxic

Oct 27, 2017
I dont understand how this works or how to enter, but count this as 1 entry, please!
You need to search for a giveaway and click Enter Giveaway. Start by browsing a few of the latter pages in the thread (there are tons of raffles sponsored by generous forum members), or look for any ongoing Official Giveaway in Threadmarks. Hope that helps!

Last edited:

Rellik

Oct 28, 2017
Thanks Kirie for Finding Paradise! It's the only game (with Antichamber) that I've entered all the giveaways done here so I'm so glad to finally have won it! Thank you so much really :D

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 4 gifts from Tarinus!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Tarinus said:

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Sonic Mania - Won by The Iron Yuppie The Iron Yuppie
  • Steam Steam: Cities: Skylines + After Dark DLC - Won by Jean Jean
  • Steam Steam: Hollow Knight - Won by Equirah Equirah
  • Steam Steam: HITMAN™: THE COMPLETE FIRST SEASON - Won by Exede Exede

Hero of Time

Oct 25, 2017
Would be cool if we were able to keep track of giveaways we're currently participating in from the menu, like how you're able to with giveaways you've created.

Right now it's kinda easy to lose track of multi day giveaways and forget when they're going to end. I'd just like to see GiftBot coming, instead of fearing its surprise attacks.

OP
OP
Cerium

Cerium

The Former
Oct 23, 2017
Would be cool if we were able to keep track of giveaways we're currently participating in from the menu, like how you're able to with giveaways you've created.

Right now it's kinda easy to lose track of multi day giveaways and forget when they're going to end. I'd just like to see GiftBot coming, instead of fearing its surprise attacks.
Will be in the next patch.

!!!

!!!
hOLiSh... :)
Thanks Cerium & giftbot and of course microsoft :)

EFi0j_sU4AEVJn7
Congrats!

Deleted member 283

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I dont understand how this works or how to enter, but count this as 1 entry, please!
Search through the thread fir posts by GiftBot. All giveaways in this thread are done through GiftBot. So just look through GiftBot's recent posts for active giveaways tyst interest you and when you find something that interests you, click the Enter Giveaway button in the top right part of that post, select the game, and then confirm.

Be aware that users can plsce certain restrictions on their giveaways, so individual giveaways may or may not have these restrictions. These inclue a "no lurkers" restriction (which means you need at least 5 posts in the thread to enter; tye easiest way to know about this one and if it applied to the giveaway is to just attempt to enter and if you get a "you need to be more active" message that means that restriction I'd there for tyst one and you need to post more in the thread to enter), excluding people who've already won a giveaway in the past hour/day/week, excluding junior members (those with less than one hundred posts total anywhere/an account less than a month old), etc.

Again, the easiest way to deal with these is just to try entering anyway and GiftBot will let you know if there ate any issues (though there are sldo icons in the top right of each GiftBot post which indicate which restrictions if any apply to tyst giveaway, but those are really only useful on desktop there you can mouse over them to see a description, otherwise tye best way to learn what they mean is really just trying it and seeing what happens).

Hope that helps.

ODD

Oct 25, 2017
Nope, and I've been using this avatar for years at this point, even at the old place. So maybe you're me! Lol
Yeah, I used that avatar at the old place too, years ago, cuz' every man of culture knows that squirtle is the best starter, haha. Anyway, enjoy your new game. It looks very cute, and it reminds me of the adorable Twinsen's Odyssey in a certain way.

Last edited:

Cyborg

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Are these giveaways random? Or do we know when they will be posted? And if you win do you get a DM or need to claim it?

Status
Not open for further replies.