• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skelatix

Oct 28, 2017
South Africa
Woke up to 5 losses, got home from work to 7 more losses.
No Final Fantasy for this guy from giftbot. Back in the volcano I go.

5jLhQWP.gif

Spyware

Oct 26, 2017
Sweden
I think the one going now requires you to have posted in here a certain amount of times? 5, I think?
Yup, no junior members and no lurkers. Didn't want anyone to come in an quietly snipe it so it felt like good restrictions. Any lurkers still have time to post some stuff in here! Link to giveaways you recommend people join because you like the game, talk about the games being given away or why you want something, praise someone for their great gifs (that one a couple of posts above is so fun!) or gifts! Enjoy the fun and games in here!

Chessguy1

Oct 25, 2017
anyone else holding off buying ori just for the longshot of winning a copy?

hurry up and give them away for i can go buy the game :p

Smash Kirby

One Winged Slayer
Nov 7, 2017
How much interaction in this thread is required? One post every 20 minutes? I just don't have a lot to say other than this giveaway thing is nice.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Choppasmith Choppasmith!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Choppasmith said:
I'm honestly being a little selfish here. I've been getting "You've won enough prizes. Try giving something away" message every time I try entering now.

I appreciate the win from @KiDdYoNe , but since Point and Clicks aren't really my thing, I'll pass it on. I've also set this up for people who haven't won anything yet. Feels bad I've won so much with some people who still haven't won anything.

These are our awesome prizes:

Dreavus

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Jan 12, 2018
Gift bot has come so far. No more pasting codes, just quick entry right in the post. I didn't enter many giveaways in the past but this is a great system.

Status
Not open for further replies.