• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Astraea Astraea!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Astraea said:
A big thank you to Wayward Prophet for providing a key for his latest game A Story Beside
I greatly enjoyed his other game, World's Dawn which is a lovely game inspired by Story of Seasons/Harvest Moon.

A Story Beside released just today in early access with full release expected this December.
There will be a new chapter released weekly up until the official release!

These are our awesome prizes:

mnemonicj

Oct 27, 2017
Honduras
Oh wow, I won Stardew Valley!
Thank you so much for the person who gave it away, unfortunately I clicked away from the notification and can no longer view my 'I won' notification.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 5 gifts from Urishizu Urishizu!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Urishizu said:
Single-player survival horror with fixed camera angles, strict inventory management and zombies!

• Steam Steam: Outbreak: The Nightmare Chronicles - Won by Saturday Saturday
  • Steam Steam: Outbreak: The Nightmare Chronicles - Won by Rookhelm Rookhelm
  • Steam Steam: Outbreak: The Nightmare Chronicles - Won by BPHusker BPHusker
  • Steam Steam: Outbreak: The Nightmare Chronicles - Won by Siresly Siresly
  • Steam Steam: Outbreak: The Nightmare Chronicles - Won by Smithy Smithy

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Thank you so much for the person who gave it away, unfortunately I clicked away from the notification and can no longer view my 'I won' notification.
If you won, it's in your PM box. If you saw a notification, it may have been a note that you did not win. Envelopes good, bells bad.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 20 gifts from Urishizu Urishizu!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Urishizu said:
4-player co-op 2D survival horror. Like Resident Evil? You'll like this!

TSM

Oct 27, 2017

You can see the key under giveaways in your control panel under won giveaways. Also you can click the envelope and select show all to see all your conversations.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from grang grang!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

grang said:
With all the no luck I've been having, I figured the only way was to load up on the karma train in order to finally win something good!

I tried in vain to get a Goose Game code, but that just wasn't in the cards... so I went with a game that I absolutely loved in Golf Story and a game that everyone absolutely loves in Hollow Knight, even though I haven't played it.

Thanks to everyone who has given prizes and good luck to all who enter! I didn't put any restrictions (except junior members) but ask that those who have won multiple prizes to refrain from entering to give others a chance, it's unenforceable but it would be nice anyway.

Be well everyone <3

• Nintendo Switch (NA (possibly worldwide)) Nintendo Switch (NA (possibly worldwide)): Golf Story - Won by tgrfawcett tgrfawcett
  • Nintendo Switch (NA) Nintendo Switch (NA): Hollow Knight - Won by Spork4000 Spork4000

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
I'm having the shittiest of days. Lots of bad things have happened lately and now my phone broke. It's about a week older than 1 year. So much fun.

Since GiftBot isn't likely to make my day any better, maybe I can use GiftBot to make someone else's day better and therefore be happier myself? Hmmm.
There are a bunch of disappointed people in here who wanted Control...
Hey, backloggery buddy. I hope things get better for you. That's very kind of you to want to give when you're feeling down. Please also treat yourself well :)

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Wazzy Wazzy!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Wazzy said:
This game is worth playing just for best boy Squall and all the other Final Fantasy VIII greatness within it!

TvMv00y.gif

tumblr_pv4vk5ngIO1w61oqao2_r1_540.gif
tumblr_pv4vk5ngIO1w61oqao1_540.gif

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Liquid Snake Liquid Snake!

Liquid Snake said:
Hi everyone! I actually won this via @Kilbane65 then realized I already had it.

So in his honor I'm giving this key back away to a lucky Switch owner who'll be able to experience this amazing game for the first time themselves.

PLEASE only enter if you don't own Hollow Knight already. 😂 Thanks again to Kilbane65 and have a great day everyone!

• Nintendo Switch (US) Nintendo Switch (US): Hollow Knight - Won by kinezu kinezu

esteh

Sep 15, 2019
Information
Hello everyone,

I have some exciting news! To celebrate the release of Ori and the Blind Forest on Nintendo Switch, Xbox Games Studios has generously provided 8 copies of the game to be raffled via GiftBot. These include 3 US region copies and 5 EU region copies, all of them for Switch! The first raffle including Ori will go up within an hour.

Please give your thanks to Xbox Games Studios for these Switch codes, and to Moon Studios for the fantastic game and port!

Update: The giveaway for the first two codes is up! More will follow
thanks Xbox Games Studios!

aspiring

Oct 25, 2017
Information
Hello everyone,

I have some exciting news! To celebrate the release of Ori and the Blind Forest on Nintendo Switch, Xbox Games Studios has generously provided 8 copies of the game to be raffled via GiftBot. These include 3 US region copies and 5 EU region copies, all of them for Switch! The first raffle including Ori will go up within an hour.

Please give your thanks to Xbox Games Studios for these Switch codes, and to Moon Studios for the fantastic game and port!

Update: The giveaway for the first two codes is up! More will follow

Always wanted to try ORI so May as well give it a try and see how my luck is! Thanks Xbox Game Studios for the opportunity!

mnemonicj

Oct 27, 2017
Honduras
If you won, it's in your PM box. If you saw a notification, it may have been a note that you did not win. Envelopes good, bells bad.
You can see the key under giveaways in your control panel under won giveaways. Also you can click the envelope and select show all to see all your conversations.
Thanks! It's a PM like you guys mentioned.

Thank you for the Stardew giveaway :)

Jul 25, 2018
Just want to throw out that Edna and Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes is probably my favorite adventure game of the past decade, and if you haven't played it/don't own it you should enter for it.

This is my plug for weird German adventure games.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Siresly Siresly!

This is a first-come first-serve giveaway. Any claimed prize will instantly be delivered.

Siresly said:
Bought this to get me over the amount required for free shipping, and now someone out there can have it why not.

It's this game, presumably.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018
This giveaway has unfortunately been cancelled.

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Normal!

Normal said:
tumblr_phv1o5Wni51uvosl0o1_400.gif

Need the base game to play this.

• Steam Steam: Final Fantasy XV - Episode Ardyn (DLC Add-On)

Spyware

Oct 26, 2017
Sweden

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 47 gifts from Kirie Kirie!

Kirie said:
Everyone has been so kind, I figured I'd join in on the fun :) Good luck everyone!!

NeoGold123

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
One of my good frends' favorite games is FFVIII, so I keep entering these FFVIII remastered giveaways hoping to win him a copy.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Normal!

Normal said:

• Steam Steam: Final Fantasy XV - Ardyn Episode (DLC Add-on) - Won by JMTHEFOX JMTHEFOX

Status
Not open for further replies.