• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fezan

Oct 26, 2017
dtzsudf.gif

Haven't won anything yet

Magnus

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks to all the folks who responded and answered my many questions, haha.
I'm super excited by this, and definitely plan to give something away here too. Thanks!

EtaMari

Dec 17, 2018
I have 101 messages and my account is almost 1 year old, but gift bot says that I'm still junior member D:

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Normal!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Normal said:

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Final Fantasy XV - Windows Edition - Won by Sanlei Sanlei

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Heel Heel!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Heel said:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/440540/Ara_Fell/

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 30 gifts from DFG DFG!

This is a two-day raffle that will expire in 48 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

DFG said:
No restrictions, you can enter more than one entry, however be CONSIDERATE to other members and only pick games you're interested. Junior members welcome to enter.

Jun 1, 2018
Information
Hello everyone,

I have some exciting news! To celebrate the release of Ori and the Blind Forest on Nintendo Switch, Xbox Games Studios has generously provided 8 copies of the game to be raffled via GiftBot. These include 3 US region copies and 5 EU region copies, all of them for Switch! The first raffle including Ori will go up within an hour.

Please give your thanks to Xbox Games Studios for these Switch codes, and to Moon Studios for the fantastic game and port!
This is awesome but how do i particiapte?

Mozendo

Oct 25, 2017
Pacific North West
Information
Hello everyone,

I have some exciting news! To celebrate the release of Ori and the Blind Forest on Nintendo Switch, Xbox Games Studios has generously provided 8 copies of the game to be raffled via GiftBot. These include 3 US region copies and 5 EU region copies, all of them for Switch! The first raffle including Ori will go up within an hour.

Please give your thanks to Xbox Games Studios for these Switch codes, and to Moon Studios for the fantastic game and port!
Thank you so much Xbox Game Studios!
I hope whoever wins it enjoys the magical game :D

theMIAgod

Oct 25, 2017
Information
Hello everyone,

Wow this was not expected at all but nice either way

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 5 gifts from Urishizu Urishizu!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Urishizu said:
4-player co-op survival horror with fixed camera angles and lots of zombies!

Urishizu

Dead Drop Studios Founder
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
I'm back to continue my war against Giftbot. To beat the machine, we must become the machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.