• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile
Another loss

moe-tirando-un-plato-al-piso-la-concha-de-su-madre2.jpg

God damn it

MadnB

Oct 25, 2017
On the bright side, if this thread lasts a couple more days I'll once again be able to enter the 7-days-condition giveaways

Edit: I like how you think Lone_Prodigy

AMD

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks to RadioActiveLobster for the D/Generation remake. Turns out the key had already been claimed but I'm actually kinda pleased anyway - I loved the original on the Amiga when I was a kid & had no idea that an updated version existed. Now I can at least wishlist the bugger & pick it up in the next Steam sale.

Thelvynfox

May 6, 2019
It's a shame that only the total number of participants is shown to gift givers - it would be much more interesting to know the vote distribution when multiple items are raffled.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from catboy catboy!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

catboy said:
bxirAxg.jpg

Note: this is a Steam key but it redeems via Humble Bundle gift link
OSxpG79.gif

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: LIGHTNING RETURNS™: FINAL FANTASY® XIII - Won by bloodbends bloodbends

rein

Apr 16, 2018
Opening my notifications thinking someone replied to a comment but it's just another ''better luck next time!''.

IgMyx.gif

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:

This is a two-day raffle that will expire in 48 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

catboy said:
MUST STREAM to enter*!
HDmUYbb.gif

*please

• Nintendo Switch (US) Nintendo Switch (US): $20 Nintendo eShop Gift Card - Won by SinkFla SinkFla

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Quick PSA for anyone entering the Skullgirls raffles or still hoping to get Yoku's Island Express (both PC) which I saw a few of recently. You can get Skullgirls Complete for $1 at Fanatical, and Yoku's is still free with Amazon Prime (via Twitch Prime) for a few more days.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
If I lose another Final Fantasy giveaway I'm gonna lose my mind.

borat

Banned
Jan 2, 2018
Rosebud thank you so much for the Pillars of Eternity key. been wanting to play that for a while. 😍😍😊🤣😍😍✔✔✔

louris

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder how long this thread's gonna last.. I might have kids by the time I get to win something!

OceanicAir

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
If the GiftBot overlords really wanted to be trolly, they could randomly send PMs to losers at times instead of just notifications (pls don't do this)

And at some point I'm gonna play Dark Souls that has been sitting in my steam library since... 2013. I think I was waiting for a controller or something lol

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Geist Geist!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Geist said:
Had a spare key for one of my favorite games, so why not give it away?

• Steam Steam: Life is Strange Complete Season (Episodes 1-5) - Won by Paintman Paintman

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
The Nintendo stuff is premium in terms of giveaways because it never goes on sale.

Dragon1893

Oct 25, 2017
I must be close to a 100 raffles at this point. Not a single win. Really wanted to win one of those FF8R raffles.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

catboy said:
e4TMFVg.gif
redeems via humble btw

• Steam Steam: LIGHTNING RETURNS™: FINAL FANTASY® XIII - Won by Eggiem Eggiem

Status
Not open for further replies.