• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hzoltan969

Oct 26, 2017
Information
Hello everyone,

By any measure, this Giveaway Extravaganza has been a bigger success than anyone could have expected! However the thread is getting long in the tooth, and so we will be closing it this upcoming Sunday the 13th.

Don't worry though! We're well aware that an amazing community has sprung up around GiftBot already, and we're taking steps to ensure that the giving will continue. We've already reached out to the creator of the Free to a Good Home thread, and with his blessing we'll be creating a new GiftBot |OT| to serve as a successor to both threads.

Not only do we expect that there will still be "official" prizes leftover for the new thread, we have also secured additional prizes on all the major platforms which we will begin giving away at that time. We'll also be giving away Steam keys to the PC Gaming Era community in accordance with longstanding custom.

Thank you all for making the GiftBot 2.0 debut such a stunning success!

Awesome news!

OP
OP
Cerium

Cerium

The Former
Oct 23, 2017
Giftbot is slowly taking over Era, eventually it'll overthrow Cerium and create its own rule.
giphy.gif

BooHooBaby

Sep 19, 2019
I'm really loving Era so far! lots of communities and awesome peeps, awesome enough to give away awesome games! I plan on staying for a long time!

1 gift from dallow_bg

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from dallow_bg dallow_bg!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

dallow_bg said:
Pretty sure this code wasn't used.
Apologies if it is.

Contains all the DLC. It's the ULTIMATE EDITION!

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Shantae: Half-Genie Hero ULTIMATE EDITION - Won by gnomed gnomed (125 entries)

1 gift from singo

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from singo singo!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Steam Steam: The Spiral Scouts - Won by Spiderman Spiderman (49 entries)

2 gifts from ahbs22

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from ahbs22 ahbs22!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

ahbs22 said:
Here is two month of game pass for PC!
THIS THREAD MUST NOT DIE ! ^0^

• PC PC: 1 month Game pass for PC - Won by 1_smith (203 entries)
  • PC PC: 1 month Game pass for PC - Won by Masmajora Masmajora (204 entries)

dallow_bg

Oct 28, 2017
texas
Saying goodbye to this thread! It's been fun.
Entered looks like over 600+ individual giveaways winning about 13% of the time overall.

Have a lot of great and some very interesting titles I had never heard of to play. Thanks to all.
Enjoy my final giveaway (in this thread) a few posts up.

It's "Asset Flip Simulator". Apparently it's delisted from steam. This is all I could find about it https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/pax7g9/asset-flip-simulator-highlights-a-huge-problem-on-steam
So that's unfortunate...

Ha, wow.

I'm still junior 😢
23h left to evolve and enter this raffle!

Damn, sorry man. I waffled back and forth on that option. :(

2 gifts from Kryornis

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from Kryornis Kryornis!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Kryornis said:

• Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Tomb Raider (Reboot) - Won by bulbasort bulbasort (39 entries)
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Rise of the Tomb Raider - Won by Discokuningas Discokuningas (122 entries)

1 gift from Gxgear

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Gxgear Gxgear!

• Steam Steam: Dustforce DX - Won by Heel Heel (25 entries)

MrHedin

Dec 7, 2018
Information
Hello everyone,

By any measure, this Giveaway Extravaganza has been a bigger success than anyone could have expected! However the thread is getting long in the tooth, and so we will be closing it this upcoming Sunday the 13th.

Don't worry though! We're well aware that an amazing community has sprung up around GiftBot already, and we're taking steps to ensure that the giving will continue. We've already reached out to the creator of the Free to a Good Home thread, and with his blessing we'll be creating a new GiftBot |OT| to serve as a successor to both threads.

Not only do we expect that there will still be "official" prizes leftover for the new thread, we have also secured additional prizes on all the major platforms which we will begin giving away at that time. We'll also be giving away Steam keys to the PC Gaming Era community in accordance with longstanding custom.

Thank you all for making the GiftBot 2.0 debut such a stunning success!

New OT needs a best Giftbot gif/meme poll.

2 gifts from DDayton

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from DDayton DDayton!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

DDayton said:
I found a few more spare games...

• Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Beholder - Won by laoni laoni (4 entries)
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Orwell: Keeping an Eye on You - Won by dallow_bg dallow_bg (5 entries)

DDayton

Oct 27, 2017
I'm a little unsure as to what "pay it forward" does when you DON'T limit it to givers... can someone who has NEVER won, but also never done a giveaway, enter?

5 gifts from Sunbro83

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 5 gifts from Sunbro83 Sunbro83!

Sunbro83 said:
Few of my favourite games that I had duplicate Humble keys for

Urishizu

Dead Drop Studios Founder
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
Thank you Buzz for Serial Cleaner! :)

I've now won like 2 giveaways somehow in the last... 48 hours, so I'm going to stop entering stuff now. :) I think Griftbot is trying to get on my good side, and I'm way too smart to let him corrupt me.

1 gift from CannonFodder52

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from CannonFodder52 CannonFodder52!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

1 gift from Mozar

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Mozar Mozar!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Mozar said:
I have no idea what game it is, when I try to activate it I have information that I already have it but I don't write what game it is. so good luck

• Steam Steam: Random Steam Key - Won by Wanderer5 Wanderer5 (113 entries)

1 gift from snowtire

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Deleted member 33571!

This is a first-come first-serve giveaway. Any claimed prize will instantly be delivered.

Deleted member 33571 said:
This is from the Tetris 99 event....as much as I love Kirby I can't imagine I'll ever play Super Kirby Clash, so someone who does please enjoy

• Nintendo Switch (NA) Nintendo Switch (NA): 99 Gem Apples in Super Kirby Clash - Won by Zonic Zonic (1 entry)

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
LOL I didn't see it was first come, first serve for the gem apples. Appreciate it considering I'm past level 70 & over 660+ heroic missions completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.