• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 gift from Mr. Pointy

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Mr. Pointy Mr. Pointy!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Mr. Pointy said:
I already won a copy, so I'm putting it back up.

These are our awesome prizes:

2 gifts from Mr. Pointy

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from Mr. Pointy Mr. Pointy!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Mr. Pointy said:
Have a couple of EU Switch eShop codes!

• Nintendo Switch (EU) Nintendo Switch (EU): Nintendo EUR15 eShop Card - Won by CannonFodder52 CannonFodder52 (151 entries)
  • Nintendo Switch (EU) Nintendo Switch (EU): Nintendo EUR15 eShop Card - Won by MrPanic MrPanic (151 entries)

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria
I entered the Breath of the Wild drawing, despite not owning a Switch.
Should I win, I'll see this as a sign and finally buy the console. Witness me.

Hero of Time

Oct 25, 2017
140 people entered to win BOTW (so far).

Meaning, 140 Switch owners who didn't buy BOTW as their first Switch game.

giphy.gif

Grats to whoever wins, it's one of the best games ever made.

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria
I've been meaning to buy a switch for myself and I did consider this too but I felt it was sort of against the spirit of the thread so I've held back for now. Good luck though!
I've been meaning to buy one too, but a little voice in my head always asks "Why now?". This would finally silence that voice.
If the gift giver has a problem with that approach, I'll gladly withdraw or, should I happen to win accidentally, re-gift.

laoni

Oct 25, 2017
I've been meaning to buy one too, but a little voice in my head always asks "Why now?". This would finally silence that voice.
If the gift giver has a problem with that approach, I'll gladly withdraw or, should I happen to win accidentally, re-gift.

No, I don't really have a problem if you are gonna grab the console to use it on.

I'd only ever really have issue if someone won the code to just sit on it, or resell it, which I feel like everyone would. But, I know I can't ever know what happens after GiftBot picks the winner so, I just always hope for the best case :)

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
No, I don't really have a problem if you are gonna grab the console to use it on.

I'd only ever really have issue if someone won the code to just sit on it, or resell it, which I feel like everyone would. But, I know I can't ever know what happens after GiftBot picks the winner so, I just always hope for the best case :)

That is very generous of you. You have been giving away a lot of fantastic games too.

Since we're heading up to Christmas though I really don't want to be spending right now so I guess my switch will have to wait. I want to budget so I can buy nicer things or maybe take a small trip with some of my family this year.

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I do own BotW, but a really good friend really wants to play it and she doesn't have the money for something like that right now. It would be a really great present.

Im also in this boat. I try to only enter games I'm interested in and haven't played, but I know a friend of mine would *really* appreciate this.

Elven_Star

Oct 27, 2017
All these moral people in this thread. pfff
I have played BotW to death. Was thinking of entering so I can sell the key for cash. What is wrong with you? Life has presented you with an opportunity.
(Joking. Please don't ban me.)

6 gifts from Double

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 6 gifts from Double Double!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Double said:
header_586x192.jpg

Found some steam gifts still chillin' in my inventory! Juniors welcome!
I will need your steam account info to send the gift to the respective winners!

Info on included contents:
  • "Unknown package 33318"
    • Since I know that some of you like a bit of added mystery sauce to their gambling, I've added this with the exact name it has in my steam inventory. I did some research of what it could actually be and can't even guarantee if it is still actually redeemable, so enter at your own risk! ;)

• Steam Steam: Tropico 4 Collector's Bundle - Won by Slowbro Slowbro (28 entries)
  • Steam Steam: ibb & obb - Won by Decarabia Decarabia (18 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Frozen Synapse Prime - Won by Herr_Rog (12 entries)
  • Steam Steam: SpaceChem - Won by Ferrasvansen Ferrasvansen (13 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Sid Meier's Civ V: Gold DLC (requires base game!) - Won by Berkut Berkut (32 entries)
  • Steam Steam: "Unknown package 33318" (see info) - Won by The Cellar Letters The Cellar Letters (21 entries)

Basslover

Jan 28, 2018
One of these days I won't be a junior anymore and will finally have the (0.034) chance to win one of Iaoni's cool switch games

Dazraell

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Poland
How does the original trilogy hold up? I've never played any of them, and know only that people compare the gunplay/camera to RE4. I'd love to give it a try if PC became an option.

I only replayed Gears 1 (in Ultimate Edition remake) in recent year, but had a lot of fun. Gears has a similar camera to RE4, but combat is different. Game itself is more action-oriented. If you played any cover-based third person shooter released in a last decade, you may know what to expect. Most of TPS from a previous generation were roughly inspired by Gears of War in some form or another. It's one of these games that you will either love or straight dislike, but it depends if you will like the setting, characters, or you just want to play multiplayer or campaign in co-op. Each game supports co-op, some only up to 2 players, others had co-op up to 4 players.

If you are interested in playing on PC, the following games are available on this platform - Gears 1: Ultimate Edition (Microsoft Store), Gears 4 (Microsoft Store), Gears 5 (Microsoft Store and Steam). I wouldn't be suprised if there will be more games on Steam, but this depends from the sales. Considering the way MS is handling GamePass, it's hard to say either Gears 5 on Steam was a success or not. There was also a PC release of original Gears 1, which was released more than ten years ago, but tracking a DVD with it may provide a challenge.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Does anyone else love the giftbox alerts when you lose? Like okay I lost but it does keep you on your toes to get back in the thread and look up new giveaways.

BGBW

Oct 25, 2017
Wow. That's a nice little Switch prize. Good way for someone to potentially win one of the previous Switch prizes that they may have missed out on.

Holundrian

Oct 25, 2017
Big thanks to Orbis for the giveaway. Going to use this chance to catch up on this gem I heard a lot of positive things about in the steamworld series.
Only managed to finish the dig games so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.