• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

laoni

Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

1 gift from laoni

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from laoni laoni!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

laoni said:

These are our awesome prizes:

• Nintendo Switch (EU) Nintendo Switch (EU): The Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild - Won by wideface wideface (265 entries)

laoni

Oct 25, 2017
Seriously. Are you okay?

I really appreciate all these switch giveaways - I've stayed out of them because I own most of the ones you've posted - but are you basically buying these out of your own pocket just to give them away?

I'm okay, I promise!

And yeah, that's been what I've been doing, most of the games I've given away I already own or never intend on owning for myself

Red Arremer

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm okay, I promise!

And yeah, that's been what I've been doing, most of the games I've given away I already own or never intend on owning for myself

While I definitely appreciate your generosity, please be certain to take care of yourself as well, yeah? :)
Wouldn't want you to be struggling to sustain yourself in favour of gifting games.

1 gift from YuSuzzune

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from YuSuzzune YuSuzzune!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

YuSuzzune said:

laoni

Oct 25, 2017
While I definitely appreciate your generosity, please be certain to take care of yourself as well, yeah? :)
Wouldn't want you to be struggling to sustain yourself in favour of gifting games.
I will :D and I'm not struggling, don't worry. I'm going to PAX next week, planning out some trips for the rest of the year and getting board games and DnD stuff for myself. I won't spend outside my means but I appreciate the care from everyone <3

1 gift from YuSuzzune

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

YuSuzzune said:

• Steam Steam: Super LOH - Won by 3bada 3bada (28 entries)

1 gift from YuSuzzune

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:

YuSuzzune said:

1 gift from YuSuzzune

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:

YuSuzzune said:

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
Some of you are so incredibly giving that it shocks me. Kyuuji , laoni , I haven't even won any of your giveaways, but I'm still so appreciative of all you've done in this thread. It's so cool that this community has people like you. Thanks for being who you are!

dreams

Oct 25, 2017
I want to echo everyone's thanks, laoni! You've been so incredibly generous throughout this thread, and it's really amazing.

And also thank you to everyone else, of course! This wouldn't still be going strong without the community continuing to be awesome.

2 gifts from Notaskwid

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from Notaskwid Notaskwid!

Notaskwid said:
Just a quick giveaway of some spare keys I have lying around. Good luck :p

• Steam Steam: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - Won by Urishizu Urishizu (192 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Dead Island Definitive Edition - Won by ArtTeitlebaum ArtTeitlebaum (72 entries)

4 gifts from Tim

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 4 gifts from Tim Tim!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Tim said:
Hopefully these still work, sorry if they don't!

• Steam Steam: Insurgency - Won by vteixeira vteixeira (24 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Caveblazers - Won by Luke88 Luke88 (46 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Kathy Rain - Won by Violet1370 Violet1370 (25 entries)
  • GOG GOG: Psychonauts - Won by JohnFurie (32 entries)

SinkFla

Oct 26, 2017
Pensacola, Fl
Some of you are so incredibly giving that it shocks me. Kyuuji , laoni , I haven't even won any of your giveaways, but I'm still so appreciative of all you've done in this thread. It's so cool that this community has people like you. Thanks for being who you are!

Quoted for truth. It really is amazing to see such selfless generosity. They've consistently injected new life and positive vibes in this thread.

I wish I could do more than what I've done but my finances are currently... Well fucked. "I hope I can pay my November mortgage" fucked. :(

Double

Nov 1, 2017
Last edited:

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
4 new notifications i wonder what they cou-

Gifbot: WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE. AND THE LOSSES.
BITCH.

Nakayumi

Nov 8, 2017
It's times like these that I wish I'd be more active and post rather than passively read for years on end lol. Member since the start or Era and still a Junior. :')

SapphireZora

Mar 14, 2018
Thanks a bunch to Honome and TeamLeftMatch for the games! I look forward to trying them out! :)

It's times like these that I wish I'd be more active and post rather than passively read for years on end lol. Member since the start or Era and still a Junior. :')
I can definitely relate to this. I read and read and enjoy all the conversation, but so rarely put in my two cents. I always have this "no one really cares about your input" mindset, which is a struggle to overcome. (Love the Avatar by the way, those are such adorably cute enemies!)

LoneWolfHunter

Banned for abusing Giftbot
Banned
Aug 27, 2019
H8Dy1xY.png
No Juniors

This restriction disallows users who have less than 100 posts, or accounts that are less than one month old. It is intended to ensure that the prizes go to members who are real people and active contributors.

Shouldn't it be 300 posts and 90 days? According to the FAQ it's 300.

1 gift from ILPUMAGUERRIERO

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018
This giveaway has unfortunately been cancelled.

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from ILPUMAGUERRIERO ILPUMAGUERRIERO!

ILPUMAGUERRIERO said:
Thanks @jenya for Grid 2 but it's region locked. I am in Italy and I can't activate it so I pass it on.
Good luck everyone!

• Steam Steam: GRID 2 (7 entries)

Status
Not open for further replies.