• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
It says I need to participate more in the thread before entering more giveaways. Am I just supposed to keep spamming posts in this thread, then?
You just either have to have 5 posts in this thread (and/)or have posted in this thread within the past 24 hours, depending on the limitation.

Oh yeah, thank you for Hospital Tycoon, Servatis

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
It has let me enter giveaways in the past, though. And I can choose one giveaway but not others for some reason.
Different giveaways have different entry limitations. Some don't have any limitations as to how many posts or when you have to have posted in this thread, some have all of the different ones.

2 gifts from CannonFodder52

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from CannonFodder52 CannonFodder52!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Omegalodon - Won by Rosebud Rosebud (8 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Gremlins, Inc. - Won by Calibro Calibro (15 entries)

Pocky4Th3Win

Oct 31, 2017
Minnesota
Is there was way to make a random give away? I have like 100 keys from various monthly services, would love to just make a random give away for all 100 while hiding the game names?

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
you can see what limitations any particular giveaway has by the (really small) limitation icons on the upper right corner of the giveaway post (move your mouse over them to get the name of the description). There are those two 5 post ("No lurkers" is the name, I think)/post within 24 hours limitation, but also limitations like "you have won within the past hour/24 hours/week so you can't participate in this" one, "no junior members" one, "you have to have done a giveaway yourself" one and maybe one or two others.

Denamitea

Nov 1, 2017
So how does this thing work?
You can look at all the giveaways in the "giveaways" tab at the top. You can choose one item per giveaway and there seems to be no limit to how many giveaways you can participate in. There are a few with restrictions. I'm not sure if junior members can participate in all the giveaways (or any at all) and some giveaways require you to participate in the thread itself in order to enter.

Deleted member 58961

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 2, 2019
I think it's to prevent some people from claiming tons of rewards at once, since there were some who were getting, like, 15 games from single "first come first serve" giveaways, maybe?
Yeah, I certainly wasn't applying for everything like those people... odd! I just got extremely lucky and won twice in a row or something, but it's not like I won a single thing in raffles before then.

1 gift from nded

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from nded nded!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

nded said:
header.jpg
header.jpg

• Steam Steam: Legend of Grimrock + Legend of Grimrock II - Won by DarkJedi78 DarkJedi78 (173 entries)

Denamitea

Nov 1, 2017
I would like to announce my official 1st place accomplishment of a giftbot resetera giveaway!

I want to thank all the little people who made this possible. There's too many to name right now but you guys know who you are.

I want to make a special thanks to user blackMamba1187 (could someone please inform me on how to imbed a user so they get a notification for my post?) for sponsoring the giveaway I won and for always believing in me. Never coulda done it without you bud.

I'd like to take this time to acknowledge all the many losers of this fine contest and say to them "you're not loser. You're just temporary not winners. One day your time will come and I do hope that day is as sweet as this day has been to me".

Thank you, thank you.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from TripaSeca TripaSeca!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

TripaSeca said:
Reposting because I mislabeled the keys!

Below you've two "1-month Gamepass for PC" keys from the Alienware giveaway. One from each wave.

Don't forget to activate auto-renewal. It'll add another month (or 20 days if you have Ultimate)

Enjoy!

• PC PC: Game Pass for PC 1-month (alienware key) - Won by Junior Junior (42 entries)
  • PC PC: Game Pass for PC 1-month (alienware key) II - Won by Kromis Kromis (41 entries)

12 gifts from IAchilleasI

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 12 gifts from IAchilleasI IAchilleasI!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

IAchilleasI said:
Bunch of keys from bundles.

• Steam Steam: The Spiral Scouts - Won by claytonlee101 claytonlee101 (5 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Override: Mech City Brawl - Won by Angelo Angelo (8 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Puss! - Won by Junior Junior (3 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Avernum 3: Ruined World - Won by Red Arremer Red Arremer (5 entries)
  • Origin Origin: Dead Space - Won by Remark Remark (2 entries)
  • Origin Origin: Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box - Won by zma1013 zma1013 (10 entries)
  • Origin Origin: Crysis 2 Maximum Edition - Won by TheMoon TheMoon (6 entries)
  • Origin Origin: Dead Space 3 - Won by Parker Parker (15 entries)
  • Origin Origin: Populous - Won by KuwabaraTheMan KuwabaraTheMan (4 entries)
  • Origin Origin: Mirror's Edge - Won by Goldstick Goldstick (4 entries)
  • Origin Origin: The Sims 3 (+ some DLC) - Won by Lamptramp Lamptramp (14 entries)
  • Origin Origin: Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Won by Big Boy Big Boy (2 entries)

1 gift from Zoloft

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Sevacro Sevacro!

12 gifts from Nayishiki

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 12 gifts from Nayishiki Nayishiki!

• Steam Steam: Call of Duty®: WWII - Won by Old School Gamer Old School Gamer (120 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Overgrowth - Won by MadnB MadnB (10 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Splasher - Won by MikeHattsu MikeHattsu (6 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Emily is Away Too - Won by RoarOfTheEarth RoarOfTheEarth (13 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun - Won by Dec Dec (50 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Silence - Won by BennyWhatever BennyWhatever (4 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Wargame: Red Dragon - Won by Famassu Famassu (5 entries)
  • Steam Steam: The Shrouded Isle - Won by makonero makonero (10 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Seasons After Fall - Won by Delphine Delphine (14 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Scanner Sombre - Won by Deleted member 3968 (8 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Orwell: Keeping an Eye On You - Won by Shodan14 Shodan14 (4 entries)
  • Steam Steam: World to the West - Won by arts&crafts arts&crafts (13 entries)

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Cerium The threadmarks aren't working. I see lots of posters using the threadmark option but it's not showing up in the threadmarks button. I suggest allowing a text field for the threadmark too. If they were showing up now it would be meaningless, one after another of, "2 gifts from X", "1 gift from Y", "15 gifts from Z", etc. With a text field people could enter the names of the major game(s) in that giveaway.

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks for the clarification. I was getting the same message and getting Junior message. How do I check status on that?
You get out of junior membership after I think 100 messages and 1 month of being a member and not having done anything so stupid (but not ban-worthy) that you'd have been given some permanent junior member status or something

If you want to see how many messages you have in this thread, it's in thread tools (click on the "..." on the upper right corner of the first post of the page -> "Who Posted?" -> search your username)

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Lilalaunebaer Lilalaunebaer!

Lilalaunebaer said:
Being the dummy that i am, i didn´t realize, that this steam key is for the international uncensored version of CoD:WW2.
And since Nazi stuff in games wasn´t cool until like Wolfenstein 2 the game won´t activate for me.
So i´m paying it forward. Good luck.

• Steam Steam: Call Of Duty WW2 - Won by Kwigo Kwigo (103 entries)

Status
Not open for further replies.