• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 83 gifts from MulderWasTaken MulderWasTaken!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

MulderWasTaken said:

These are our awesome prizes:

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from an anonymous user!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Anonymous said:
Hi ERA!

Who wants to watch Universal Pictures' attempt to reboot the Doom movie franchise???

Here's an unused code for Universal Pictures' attempt to reboot the Doom movie franchise.

This will redeem a digital copy of Doom: Annihilation.

Go to www.universalredeem.com and follow the steps to redeem code for the Movies Anywhere platform.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
I didn't even know there was a Doom: Annihilation. First time I've heard of it. Checking on RT, there's no consensus score and only one review saying:

"A forgettable cast and subpar action further dooms the reputation of yet another video game movie adaptation."

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from dadjumper dadjumper!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

dadjumper said:
This code might be taken, but I just found it in my inbox from ages ago and I don't think I ever redeemed it! Sorry if it is tho!!

Krvavi Abadas

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Videoland
(Dragonview giveaway.)

Yep. All you have to do is remove "game" from the res folder. Add a ".smc" extension to it (and rename it, it's not required. But obviously it'd help to know what specific game it is.) and just run it on your SNES emulator of choice. Piko also has a few other games on Steam that function the same way, such as Radical Rex.

(Thank you to Tuftecake for Commando 3, Devin for Hector: Badge of Carnage, and Kifimbo for Madballs in Babo Invasion Ibb & Obb.)

Zip

Oct 28, 2017
Missing Grim Fandango all these times makes me tempted to just go buy it. Can't cost that much nowadays I imagine, and I always remember it for playing a demo of it when I was little.

Deleted member 58961

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 2, 2019
I'm a bit confused why people keep putting up games like The Sims 3 and its DLC as separate entries... seems like it would make more sense to just PM them the extras codes.

SinkFla

Oct 26, 2017
Pensacola, Fl
I'm a bit confused why people keep putting up games like The Sims 3 and its DLC as separate entries... seems like it would make more sense to just PM them the extras codes.

I agree lol. People who don't know better and have wanted play Sims but never got around to it much might think they are standalone games, win them only to not have base game and get locked out of other raffles.

Which is exactly what happened to me lol.

ColdSun

Together, we are strangers
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Doom Annihilation eh? Wasn't aware that was out, but now it has my attention.

Deleted member 13148

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You can actually include multiple keys in a single prize. Not sure what the limit is, but I included 3 humble key URLs in a single prize without issue. It would have been useful to know this for some of my earlier giveaways.

Deleted member 13148

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Patch Notes 4 - Major Update, New Features
OP
OP
Cerium

Cerium

The Former
Oct 23, 2017
Information
Did you think we were finished? No! Today we have our biggest update yet, so let's get right to it. First, here are some of the fixes and tweaks we've made since the last update:
  • The "Won Giveaways" page has been adjusted so that it is now possible to select the text to conveniently copy Keys or Links.
  • The "Allow Juniors" option is now off by default. Giveaway creators are still free to toggle it as they please.
  • Most reported bugs should now be fixed.
And now some new features we think are going to knock your socks off. We're taking GiftBot's evolution to a whole new level:
  • Cancel Your Entry: Perhaps our most requested feature! If you've entered a giveaway by mistake, or have changed your mind, you now have the option to cancel your entry into that giveaway by pressing the same button.
  • GiftBot Alerts Options: On the Preferences page users now have the option to enable or disable Alerts and Push Notifications for GiftBot related functions.
  • Entered Giveaways Tab: You can now track which giveaways you're currently entered into by checking the new "Entered Giveaways" tab on the giveaways page.
  • Captcha Protection: An advanced captcha has now been added to the giveaway entry dialogue to further deter exploitation by scripts or bots.
  • Display Number of Entrants for Each Prize: New giveaways from now on will display the total number of current entrants next to each prize on offer. That number will update automatically with each refresh. Giveaway creators have the option to disable this if they so choose.
  • Threadmarks Integration: We've proven how much generosity there is on ResetEra -- so much that we need a better way to organize and track it! From now on, by default, all giveaways will be automatically threadmarked and sorted into a unique threadmark category (Giveaways) located in the same place that Staff Posts and normal Threadmarks are found. Select "Reader Mode" from that dropdown and you can view all of the giveaways at once! Giveaway creators can choose to opt out of this.
This thread has shown why you guys deserve the best, and we've done all we can to deliver.

New prizes courtesy of Focus Home Interactive!
OP
OP
Cerium

Cerium

The Former
Oct 23, 2017
Information
...But that's not all: For the occasion, we've got a raft of new official prizes courtesy of Focus Home Interactive! This includes 6 Steam copies each of A Plague Tale: Innocence, GreedFall, and The Surge 2. A total of 18 new, acclaimed prizes! Please thank them for their generosity. We're starting this October off with a bang.

Update: Our first Focus Home giveaway is up!
Update: Another trifecta included in this giveaway!
Update:
Third giveaway is here with all three titles!
Update: More!
Update: Last one until the new thread!

Last edited:

Deleted member 58961

Banned
Aug 2, 2019
Ohhhh, I've heard fantastic things about A Plague Tale! I fell in love with Focus as a publisher when Vampyr became a thing. 😊

Well then, this sounds like I should grab another game to give away to test this out :)

giphy.gif

Kid Heart

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, those are some nice updates. They covered pretty much everything I was hoping for. I'm so glad I can finally see which Giveaways I still have open. Helps to make sure I entered for the right game too.

Also, big ups to Focus for the free games.

laoni

Oct 25, 2017
Cerium Junior Members was still checked on by default for me, just as an FYI~ Might just be me coming in early before all the updates roll out though

Status
Not open for further replies.