• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeeman

Oct 25, 2017
I appreciate that through all the years and all the garbage games released on Steam, Bad Rats is still notorious

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from nampad nampad!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

nampad said:
Let's see how this works.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Crusader Kings II - Won by Obi Obi

Violet

Alt account
Banned
Feb 7, 2019
dc
The motherfucker posting every single Final Fantasy game ever released

congratulations I'm now voting for you as President of the United States

Clowns

Oct 25, 2017
I entered for every single one of MrFortyFive 's mystery keys.

The allure is too strong.

I'll just regift if I somehow ended up with multiple wins. I assumed that it'd only let you win one item per giveaway, but apparently not the case?

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 10 gifts from Urishizu Urishizu!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Urishizu said:
4-player co-op 2D survival horror! Do you like old school Resident Evil? You might like this!

Zeeman

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, we should just embed this to play every time you lose a giveaway rather than getting a notification

RedFyn

Oct 25, 2017
Oop sorry should have explained. ATB is active time battle--so like the ability to act recharges via time and once the timer for each character is up you're allowed to select what to do. FF10 is more traditional turn based where it just puts a character in an order based on their speed iirc and you can take however long to act.

All good, thanks for the explanation. I'd probably prefer turn based just to make it easier to get comfortable with the game. Years ago I played a little of Baten Kaitos...2? and I think that had an ATB style and I was fine with it, although the whole battle system is different so maybe not a good comparison.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from an anonymous user!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Anonymous said:
Paying it forward, for those who haven't won squat

• Steam Steam: Hand of Fate - Won by MJnR MJnR

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
The motherfucker posting every single Final Fantasy game ever released

congratulations I'm now voting for you as President of the United States
If you mean laoni, that won't work. People born outside of the USA aren't eligible for the presidency. Try whatever they call the leader of Australia instead.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 5 gifts from Urishizu Urishizu!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Urishizu said:
4-player co-op fixed camera 3D survival horror! Do you like classic Resident Evil? Then you'll love this!

Dream_Journey

Oct 25, 2017
What if we must win a Outbrake to enter other giveaways, what if that giftbot secret to win in other giveaways as like secret ticket! :O

Damn, i just need to win a game i want. xD

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile
I'm participating in several ones, including those with Outbreak. I actually don't care if I win or not (wink wink Giftbot), but it's been fun to participate and recieve sadness.

Thanks everyone giving games!

Status
Not open for further replies.