• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Astraea

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Astraea Giftbot strikes again! Im still a loser! :'c
3rWLIYw.png

even worse :c

Wow, I'm so sorry!
That shouldn't even be the case, because I had to hit "Reveal Key" when I was grabbing it for the giveaway!

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 20 gifts from Urishizu Urishizu!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Urishizu said:
4-player co-op 2D survival horror!

This one is for everyone!

These are our awesome prizes:

Urishizu

Dead Drop Studios Founder
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
Alright I better go invent an iOS port of Outbreak in the next 6 hours... No pressure.

Endruen

Oct 25, 2017
Spain
Thanks to BoxManLocke for Horizon Zero Dawn Preorder Bonus.
I'm having troubles redeeming it, though, does anyone know if the GOTY edition has those included?
That might explain it if so.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from BoxManLocke BoxManLocke!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

BoxManLocke said:
Shooting for official title of Giveaway With The Least Entries.

If Gifbot has been getting you down, got you desperate and you really want to get that sweet, sweet PM notification, you might want to enter this one.

BoxManLocke

Oct 25, 2017
France
Thanks to BoxManLocke for Horizon Zero Dawn Preorder Bonus.
I'm having troubles redeeming it, though, does anyone know if the GOTY edition has those included?
That might explain it if so.

It might just be that it expired (which is bullshit)

The GoW one I had worked, but Shadow Of The Colossus didn't and it came out just three months before, so I really don't know how this works (they're all codes from Amazon)

Sorry about that.

Endruen

Oct 25, 2017
Spain

The GoW one I had worked, but Shadow Of The Colossus didn't and it came out just three months before, so I really don't know how this works (they're all codes from Amazon)

Sorry about that.
I mean, it reads the code and shows the DLC, it just says that the element can't be found (like, what?).
I'm gonna try it in the system instead of the webpage.

Urishizu

Verified
Nov 5, 2017
Anyone who posts an Anthem code going forward you have a standing offer from me for 4 free keys to Outbreak: The New Nightmare on Steam. We can get through this together.

Endruen

Oct 25, 2017
Spain

Sorry about that.
Welp, it's no use, I guess it might be expired.
That sucks, I'll keep it and see if it's just a temporary error.
Thanks anyway.

BoxManLocke

Oct 25, 2017
France
I mean, it reads the code and shows the DLC, it just says that the element can't be found (like, what?).
I'm gonna try it in the system instead of the webpage.

Huh, weird.

In the description it says it's a Nora outfit and bow, maybe these are already in other versions.

Anyone who posts an Anthem code going forward you have a standing offer from me for 4 free keys to Outbreak: The New Nightmare on Steam. We can get through this together.

I can confirm this is true. Playing Anthem (although I didn't) was worth it after all !

Urishizu

Verified
Nov 5, 2017
Outbreak: The New Nightmare
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Urishizu

Verified
Nov 5, 2017
Outbreak: The New Nightmare

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Endruen

Oct 25, 2017
Spain
Huh, weird.

In the description it says it's a Nora outfit and bow, maybe these are already in other versions.
That's the other option, I haven't started the game yet, but I'll check, I'll give it away if so.
Happy to toss a key your way if it'll help.
Thanks, I'm good, I already won a couple of games, so save it for someone who might need it more, besides, it doesn't look like my cup of tea.
I appreciate it, though.

Urishizu

Verified
Nov 5, 2017
Alright my work here is done for now. Check the previous pages for a few raffles I started up. Good luck!

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Nightz Nightz!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Nightz said:
Won it but forgot I had a copy already

• Steam Steam: Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Won by Heel Heel

dallow_bg

Oct 28, 2017
texas
My win % is about 12.77%. This isn't counting any that haven't ended yet so likely a little bit worse when they complete.
Can't enter more currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.