• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 8 gifts from Astraea Astraea!

This is a two-day raffle that will expire in 48 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Astraea said:
Hey Era,

I'm bringing more VN love with keys provided by ebi-hime!

https://twitter.com/ebihimes
https://store.steampowered.com/developer/ebi-hime

Ebi has provided a very nice variety of story genres with her collection of VNs, including The Way We All Go, Asphyxia, Sweetest Monster, Blackberry Honey, and her latest release The Language of Love!

Huge thank you to ebi-hime for providing these keys!

These are our awesome prizes:

Dug

Oct 25, 2017
Thank you Tanooki for Super Mario Maker 2!

d60d882853197e54cab195301c1a43a1.gif

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 8 gifts from fuzzylogic fuzzylogic!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: The Signal from Tölva - Won by Heazy Heazy
  • Steam Steam: Batman Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition - Won by ahbs22 ahbs22
  • Steam Steam: Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare - Won by KainXVIII KainXVIII
  • Steam Steam: Tomb Raider - Won by painey painey
  • Steam Steam: Cook Serve Delicious! - Won by Ryo Hazuki Ryo Hazuki
  • Steam Steam: >Observer_ - Won by CornIsGood CornIsGood
  • Steam Steam: Call of Duty 2 - Won by PC90 PC90
  • Steam Steam: Endless Legend: Classic Edition - Won by Velikost Velikost

Gabbo

Oct 25, 2017
Are CoD2 and 4 on sale somewhere? I've seen it pop up a lot the last day or so.

Last edited:

rochellepaws

Oct 25, 2017
Ireland
I'm glad!
I love VNs, and the community (at least for the VNs I like) is great and the devs are awesome for allowing me to share these keys!

If you like the artstyle of Asphyxia, then Strawberry Vinegar is another ebi game to look at!
It looks great, so does Lily of the Valley and I love the idea of a VN in the Welsh countryside. I think I'll try that one first, thanks for highlighting her work!

Deleted member 33571

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 17, 2017
Thank you for GemCraft Setsune!! I was super into the flash version back in the day, but unfortunately didn't realize the steam version is windows-only...I'll be putting the key back up later today so someone who can use it has a shot.

Piscus

Oct 27, 2017
I just want to give a future thank you to Cerium for Link's Awakening on Switch! I really wanted it and wasn't able to buy it for myself, so thank you so much soon!

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
Just a suggestion: giveaways that have ended should have the enter giveaway button disabled or removed. Not a big deal but just for perfection. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.