• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hagi

Oct 25, 2017
I'm glad I can continue my streak of never winning anything by entering raffles on here. The Final Fantasy giveaways especially hurt lol

Skelatix

Oct 28, 2017
South Africa
i5zXa4n.gif

Dammit Giftbot! You won't let me win the Surge and now not even a Final Fantasy?!?

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from r@v3n r@v3n!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

r@v3n said:
Had it for a while, might as well pass it on.

These are our awesome prizes:

Advc

Nov 3, 2017
There should be a giftbot update to assign activities to win a giveaway. For instance: "the first one who takes a pic of a black cat and post it with a proof sign wins!" or stuff like that. It might bring even more chaos to this thread but it'll be fun.

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
The not winning doesn't bother me as much as the people winning multiple times while so many of us wallow in the winless mire.

There was a dude earlier in the thread, had 27 messages, joined last month. 22 or so of the messages were thank you messages and the other 5 were to not be a lurker in here.

Just sayin'

SinkFla

Oct 26, 2017
Pensacola, Fl
There was a dude earlier in the thread, had 27 messages, joined last month. 22 or so of the messages were thank you messages and the other 5 were to not be a lurker in here.

Just sayin'

Jesus tap dancing Christ. There's gotta be something in the algorithm lol. No one is THAT lucky. I refuse to believe it.

And no I didn't win a tin foil hat in a raffle.

Pineapple

One Winged Slayer
Mar 26, 2019
USA
Oh this thread is for everyone to use? I thought it was just a giveaway of all the stuff in the first post.

I might actually have something to give away when I get home.

Stop It

Bad Cat
Oct 25, 2017
Jesus tap dancing Christ. There's gotta be something in the algorithm lol. No one is THAT lucky. I refuse to believe it.

And no I didn't win a tin foil hat in a raffle.
I'll get you one.

If you win this raffle!

Kidding.

I think people are getting low interest giveaways making it look skewed.

I'm happy with what I got, so I will never complain about not winning free stuff.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from an anonymous user!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Samorost 2 - Won by poropat poropat
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack - Won by Kelanflyter Kelanflyter

SinkFla

Oct 26, 2017
Pensacola, Fl
I'll get you one.

If you win this raffle!

Kidding.

I think people are getting low interest giveaways making it look skewed.

I'm happy with what I got, so I will never complain about not winning free stuff.

Lmao. I'm holding you to it!

That's the thing though, a lot of people are entering low interest raffles. In fact I enter every single one and yet still am at like a 1% win rating and others haven't won anything. It's fucking weird lol.

Blade30

Oct 26, 2017
The not winning doesn't bother me as much as the people winning multiple times while so many of us wallow in the winless mire.
To be fair they could have been scooping up raffles that nobody wanted.
Yeah I've noticed too a good bunch of people with a ton of wins.

I noticed that one of the requirements/restrictions of the past winners are set between Hour, Day, Week and Calendar Month. Maybe they should add an additional 3-4 day (or even custom time set) restrictions so that others who haven't won anything get a chance.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from PixelsByNight PixelsByNight!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

PixelsByNight said:
Last few keys I have left! Have at 'em!

Status
Not open for further replies.