• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from LoneWolfHunter LoneWolfHunter!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Super Hexagon - Won by Goney Goney

anil

Nov 3, 2017
Haven't played any final fantasy games till now, these giveaways are like a meta game which decides what I play first :P

Son of Sparda

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
If I don't win that World Seeker...
Cry_2.gif

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
When you're browsing Era peacefully and GiftBot shows up in your notifications.

jim2whkqe.gif

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from ApeEscaper ApeEscaper!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

ApeEscaper said:
splatoon-2-gear.900x.jpg

I'm sure everyone has this already if you bought a Switch Online before eh spare code

These are our awesome prizes:

• Nintendo Switch (EU) Nintendo Switch (EU): NSO Gear for Splatoon 2 - Won by itspants1 itspants1

Heazy

IT Tech
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
London, UK
Only just realised you could tick multiple games when entering, the number of lists that I've ticked just one item! :P

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Is there a way to see all the giveaways you are currently participating in?
The topic where they announced new Giftbot said this, but it only works for creators. It's a bug, presumably.

With the original GiftBot there was no way to track the giveaways you created or won. This time around we're delighted to provide a convenient way to do exactly that. In addition to the Create Giveaway button, the Giveaways page also includes three separate tabs for your Active, Past, and Won giveaways. Users will now be able to track and locate any giveaway they're involved in, either as a creator or an entrant.

Oct 30, 2017
The topic where they announced new Giftbot said this, but it only works for creators. It's a bug, presumably.

With the original GiftBot there was no way to track the giveaways you created or won. This time around we're delighted to provide a convenient way to do exactly that. In addition to the Create Giveaway button, the Giveaways page also includes three separate tabs for your Active, Past, and Won giveaways. Users will now be able to track and locate any giveaway they're involved in, either as a creator or an entrant.

I think they missed a tab because ACTIVE and PAST only applies to creators. Maybe an ONGOING tab for entrants is needed

Status
Not open for further replies.