• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from m_anger m_anger!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

These are our awesome prizes:

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Mozendo Mozendo!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Mozendo said:
Humble bundle gift link

ricicitos

Sep 5, 2019
What is this magical thread that I found out while looking for Nintendo-related news? Awesome work from everyone involved. Thanks!

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 6 gifts from anil anil!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

anil said:
Enslaved premium edition

This key is not available in the countries listed below. If the gift recipient is located in one of these countries, they may not be able to redeem the key.

• BN
  • CN
  • HK
  • ID
  • JP
  • KH
  • KP
  • KR
  • LA
  • MM
  • MN
  • MO
  • MY
  • PG
  • PH
  • SG
  • TH
  • TL
  • TW
  • VN

• Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: ENSLAVED™: Odyssey to the West™ Premium Edition - Won by Arkeband Arkeband
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Won by Nightz Nightz
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Dead Space 2 - Won by Shogun Shogun
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Hitman: Absolution - Won by MikeHattsu MikeHattsu
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light - Won by Deleted member 58220
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams - Won by Thronazuug

anil

Nov 3, 2017
Would like to contribute but it's not much.
Hopefully whoever wins it has a controller to play with since mouse and keyboard controls are a pain in the butt

If you are talking about psychonauts, I finished it with keyboard and mouse ..its not that bad, even if controls are frustrating the charm and creativity will pull you in,gem of a game

MikePT

Oct 28, 2017
This thread is amazing. I want to contribute also with some keys i have leftover from humble bundle but I have a question.

Some games it shows me the "Gift to a friend" option so I know I can just share the link that its generated. Other games just show the "Reveal your Steam Key"; is this key tied to my steam profile or can anyone redeem it?

Red Arremer

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
This thread is amazing. I want to contribute also with some keys i have leftover from humble bundle but I have a question.

Some games it shows me the "Gift to a friend" option so I know I can just share the link that its generated. Other games just show the "Reveal your Steam Key"; is this key tied to my steam profile or can anyone redeem it?

When you press the "reveal your steam key" option, it turns into a display with a steam key and a Redeem button. If you click the Redeem button it'll take you to Steam to, well, redeem the key, but you can copypaste the key itself as well.

JCD

Jan 1, 2018
3 > 1 > 2 > 4 > 5 > PW

The Phantom Pain was disappointing, but I still had a great time sneaking around.

MikePT

Oct 28, 2017
When you press the "reveal your steam key" option, it turns into a display with a steam key and a Redeem button. If you click the Redeem button it'll take you to Steam to, well, redeem the key, but you can copypaste the key itself as well.

Thanks. I didn't know why but I had the impression that some keys were tied to your account. Must be because in the earlier days of humble bundle you could redeem the game directly into your steam account without needing to open the steam page

Red Arremer

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Since I only played the first Metal Gear Solid, and the first NES one, I cannot participate in the Metal Gear ranking.
And since it's been decades since I saw Police Academy last, I cannot participate in Stop It's inquiry either.

So, instead, I'm just gonna say that I like jasmine rice over all other kinds of rice. :>

Zyrox

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
3 > 5 > 2 > 1
That's my MGS ranking. (1 is still a great game btw, holds up). Haven't played 4. Crazy how that wasn't ported anywhere and is still stuck on the old PS3.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 7 gifts from MikePT MikePT!

• Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Star Wars™ Jedi Knight Dark Forces II - Won by Violet1370 Violet1370
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Star Wars™ Jedi Knight™ II: Jedi Outcast™ - Won by InceptionLoop InceptionLoop
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Star Wars™ Jedi Knight™: Jedi Academy™ - Won by Officer K Officer K
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Star Wars™ Knights of the Old Republic™ - Won by Elvin Atombender Elvin Atombender
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Star Wars™ The Force Unleashed™: Ultimate Sith Edi - Won by Gouf Gouf
  • Steam Steam: Bastion - Won by EtaMari EtaMari
  • Steam Steam: LIMBO - Won by OldSocksAndShoes OldSocksAndShoes

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from one of us one of us!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from Cerium Cerium!

Cerium said:
This is a test of the "Limit to givers" restriction. Members who have created at least 1 giveaway within the past 30 days should be able to enter. If you have created a giveaway and are still not able to enter, please PM me ASAP. The prizes are real, courtesy of Dead Drop Studios. Thank you!

• Steam Steam: Outbreak Epidemic - Won by Krvavi Abadas Krvavi Abadas
  • Steam Steam: Outbreak: The Nightmare Chronicles - Won by Willy Willy

eZipsis

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from ruttyboy!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

ruttyboy said:
Found another couple of keys!

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from laoni laoni!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

laoni said:
tumblr_n3k05mEhHo1tsc3i1o1_250.gif

• Steam Steam: Final Fantasy XIII-2 - Won by aerie aerie

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:

laoni said:

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:

laoni said:

• Steam Steam: Final Fantasy VII - Won by Homura Homura

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 5 gifts from Urishizu Urishizu!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Urishizu said:
4-player co-op survival horror!

• Steam Steam: Outbreak: The New Nightmare - Won by XR. XR.
  • Steam Steam: Outbreak: The New Nightmare - Won by ThereAre4Lights ThereAre4Lights
  • Steam Steam: Outbreak: The New Nightmare - Won by Lazybob Lazybob
  • Steam Steam: Outbreak: The New Nightmare - Won by Thri77
  • Steam Steam: Outbreak: The New Nightmare - Won by Saint-XIV Saint-XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.