• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from djnhkguy djnhkguy!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

djnhkguy said:
Been having a blast winning (mostly losing lol) giveaways on this thread. Time to share the love by giving away one of my favorite games - Stardew Valley (on Nintendo Switch). Hope the winner enjoys fishing and mining as much as I do!

These are our awesome prizes:

Dambrosi

Oct 25, 2017
Please report back once you played it, if you can survive the endeavour.

It does save the info, I actually checked what happens if you cancel it or look at a giveaway posts before entering the ID again, and it works. I think it's just some bug, I already pinged Gevin about it, but I assume they haven't seen it yet.
Everything's alright now, thanks. Much appreciated.

hitmon

Oct 26, 2017
It might just be me, but I think it would be interesting to see the stats of products that were given away and claimed over a certain period of time.

ThereAre4Lights

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
My goal right now is win atleast 1 "AAA" game. All I got so far is indies.

giphy.gif

Twistamafoo

Oct 29, 2017
Oh, wow. This is super late, but thanks Hero of Legend for Affordable Space Adventures! Had no idea I won this because I didn't get an alert or message about it for some reason. Only noticed it by looking through the "Won Giveaways" section.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from PC98_Audi PC98_Audi!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

PC98_Audi said:
Courtesy of Sekai Games, enjoy the cute roguelike RPG "A Magical High School Girl" on Nintendo Switch!

These are our awesome prizes:

• Nintendo Switch (North America) Nintendo Switch (North America): A Magical High School Girl - Won by Hero of Legend Hero of Legend
  • Nintendo Switch (North America) Nintendo Switch (North America): A Magical High School Girl - Won by SapphireZora SapphireZora

EeK9X

Jan 31, 2019
I keep getting a pop-up message saying "GiftHelper says: enter your Steam profile name (The one in your custom URL). NOTE: not the complete URL, only the name." Happens only on Resetera, every time I open a new page.

I'm not stupid enough to give my Steam profile out freely, jus wondering if this had anything to do with Giftbot, is all.
That's Gevin's script to show which Giftbot Steam games you have in your library or wishlist.
I think Gevin must have accidentally made it so that the prompt pops up every time you have a thread open now in some hotfix they did.
Same thing happens to me. It's like it's not saving the info. I even manually entered the info via the dev tools in FireFox and it still asks for it every time page reload. Not sure if it's a conflict with another addon (I have no other scripts running on this domain) or what.
It does save the info, I actually checked what happens if you cancel it or look at a giveaway posts before entering the ID again, and it works. I think it's just some bug, I already pinged Gevin about it, but I assume they haven't seen it yet.
Everything's alright now, thanks. Much appreciated.

I'm having the same issue. Had to disable the Tampermonkey script, as not only it wasn't working (no "labels" appeared in front of the titles in any giveaways), but the prompt appeared on every page and with every reload. How do I fix it?

Mireille

Oct 26, 2017
I'm having the same issue. Had to disable the Tampermonkey script, as not only it wasn't working (no "labels" appeared in front of the titles in any giveaways), but the prompt appeared on every page and with every reload. How do I fix it?

Was having the popup issue but otherwise the labels worked fine, tried deleting and installing again the script and is now working as it should, might be worth a try

aiswyda

Aug 11, 2018
For MGS I tried to play MGS1 and couldn't parse what was going on (playing on an older tv with a nasty yellow color constantly filtered)—watched it, hoping to watch 2 and actually play 3 4 + 5 (the controls are a bit archaic for me and the graphics are hard to decipher for me for the earlier titles...)

Status
Not open for further replies.