• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Woo, I finally won something! Thank you Urishizu for Lost Hope!

I, funnily enough, never lost hope and knew that one day I would win something.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 27 gifts from an anonymous user!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Anonymous said:
Enter at your own risk lol

Pre-Post Edit: I am pretty sure they are all new keys, apologies in advance if any turn up as duds.

Pre-Post Edit 2: The original warning was because most of these keys aren't the best. lol

These are our awesome prizes:

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from NeonBorealis NeonBorealis!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

NeonBorealis said:
Hello ERA, I just won a code for a DLC of a game I don't have (Should have thought about that one better), so I'm giving it back to ERA. Good luck!

• Steam Steam: Batman™: Arkham Origins DLC - Won by Velikost Velikost

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh damn. We got a mystery game raffle. Well I don't mind if I do....

Mr_F_Snowman

Oct 27, 2017
So nice to see the sharing going on and how generous people are being. I'll scratch around for more codes to giveaway!

BorntoPlay

Banned for Abusing Giftbot
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Venezuela
Urishizu has joined the giftbot sadness...

3VxOcK3.png

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from El Buga El Buga!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

El Buga said:
Got this key in a past giveaway by Kyuuji… but I just discovered that I already have LIMBO in my Steam library.

So, here it is. Up for grabs!

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from SinkFla SinkFla!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

SinkFla said:
Game looks quite hard and as a first person platformer, it seems like something I'm destined to be awful at. Have at it!

• Steam Steam: Coma: Light and Darkness Battleground - Won by blackrogue13 blackrogue13

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from ghostcrew ghostcrew!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

ghostcrew said:
Got a copy of Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP to give away here! It's a frankly insultingly cool game. If you haven't played it yet (why not?!) then feel free to enter and roll the dice...

Thanks to everyone that's hosted giveaways so far!

• Steam Steam: Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP - Won by lucas lucas

Sep 14, 2018
I'm surprised that we haven't seen the Tactics games mentioned more. I know once you include spinoffs the rankings would get huge, but with how many people love the first Tactics game especially I would think it would get special mentions.

Ckoerner

Aug 7, 2019
I'm kinda new to ResetEra. This is pretty cool. Thanks to all the generous folks! Good luck to everyone!

kurahador

Oct 28, 2017
Does GiftBot collect all those unclaimed games and make its own raffle like Modbot? Saw plenty of them couple of pages back.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from DarthWoo DarthWoo!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

DarthWoo said:
These are some pretty old codes. I really hope they're still valid, but apologize if they are not. I know I never redeemed them myself, but I'm not sure if they expire if unused for several years.

• Steam Steam: Doom 3 BFG Edition - Won by Fiction Fiction
  • Steam Steam: The Elder Scrolls Morrowind GotY Edition - Won by Blackie Blackie
  • Steam Steam: Civilization IV: The Complete Edition - Won by Meleina Meleina

SickBoy

Oct 25, 2017
For anyone who's feeling super unlucky, I think the number of entries for some of these draws is probably quite high.

My short (12-hour) draw for N++, not a particularly new game that isn't super valuable (it's been $7.49 a bunch), still drew 52 entries. Less than 2% chance. And I imagine there's stuff that's getting a ton of entries. Still planning to start another raffle with a handful of codes... will see what sort of action that gets.

Muras

Oct 28, 2017
Ranking FF games eh... Well, of the ones I've played/beaten it's probably something like...

(Favorite <---> least favorite)

FF12, FF11, FF9, FF4, FF7, FFT, FF1, FF5, FF14, FF10, FF8, FF6, FF13-2, FF13, FF3, FF2

I think that's pretty honest and accurate. I've found I really enjoy games with MMO mechanics these past 10 years or so, which is why I really like 12 and 11, and the Xenoblade games. I played 14 to the end of Heavensward, but 14's gameplay just doesn't do anything for me. I even hopped on during a free login lately, and they removed a ton of stuff from SCH, many of which made the job fun for me and I have no interest in playing other jobs so... *shrug*

Haven't played 15 yet since I don't own a PS4/Xbox One, and I'll need to get a better video card for my PC to enjoy it well enough. So, someday I guess, heh.

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
The year is 2024. It has been almost 5 years now since the complete collapse of the world economy. Most of us now use a system based on all we have, a simple bartering system and trade based on copies of Outbreak codes.

Thanks for the code Urishizu

Status
Not open for further replies.