• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad

Oct 25, 2017
Ah, what the heck.

Of the FFs I've played, I'd have to go:

6>4>1>X.

I put X at the end as it's the only one I never finished. It's been a while since I took a crack at it, but I remember getting fed up with the frequent and overlong cutscenes, and the battle system got kind of bland after a while. "flying enemy, swap out for this character, robotic enemy, swap this guy in". I kind of preferred the FF6/CT method of customizing your party. I also remember some sort of uderwater soccer game that I could never figure out for the life of me.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 5 gifts from Urishizu Urishizu!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Urishizu said:
This is the SEASON PASS DLC for Outbreak: The Nightmare Chronicles. It unlocks Chapters 2, 3 & 4. You NEED the base game Outbreak: The Nightmare Chronicles to use it!

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Outbreak: The Nightmare Chronicles - Season Pass - Won by borat borat
  • Steam Steam: Outbreak: The Nightmare Chronicles - Season Pass - Won by ghostcrew ghostcrew
  • Steam Steam: Outbreak: The Nightmare Chronicles - Season Pass - Won by Lannisters1798 Lannisters1798
  • Steam Steam: Outbreak: The Nightmare Chronicles - Season Pass - Won by Blackie Blackie
  • Steam Steam: Outbreak: The Nightmare Chronicles - Season Pass - Won by Kenysu Kenysu

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Urishizu said:
4-player co-op survival horror!

Irrotational

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I still don't have enough posts to enter :( despite reading it since page 50 :( going try and drop one in occasionally...

Huge shout-out to the givers!

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:

This is a first-come first-serve giveaway. Any claimed prize will instantly be delivered.

Urishizu said:
4-player co-op survival horror.

This giveaway is for the givers who haven't received.

• Steam Steam: Outbreak: Epidemic - Won by Wanda Wanda
  • Steam Steam: Outbreak: Epidemic - Won by voodoo
  • Steam Steam: Outbreak: Epidemic
  • Steam Steam: Outbreak: Epidemic - Won by YuSuzzune YuSuzzune
  • Steam Steam: Outbreak: Epidemic

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Crazy this thread is already heading towards 200 pages and were still getting awesome raffles posted.

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Will the mods be able to tell how many games were given away in this thread by the time it's all said and done? Would be an interesting stat.

Flon

Is Here to Kill Chaos
Oct 27, 2017
If all the stats are posted and some members got lucky more than once...

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from MrFortyFive MrFortyFive!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

MrFortyFive said:

• Steam Steam: Sam and Max: Devil's Playhouse - Won by S3RC S3RC

CaptainK

Oct 29, 2017
Canada
I'd never heard of Outbreak until seeing all the giveaways in this thread. I'd try my luck but I'm a bit of a scaredy-cat when it comes to survival horror, hah.

Urishizu

Dead Drop Studios Founder
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
I'd never heard of Outbreak until seeing all the giveaways in this thread. I'd try my luck but I'm a bit of a scaredy-cat when it comes to survival horror, hah.

Don't worry. My titles aim for more of the Resident Evil aesthetic, less of the Silent Hill, so it's less on scares and more on action, survival and inventory management.

DarthWoo

Oct 27, 2017
Of the Final Fantasy games I've finished...

VI > VII > IX > IV > VIII

I've played yet never finished X, XII, XIII, and XV.

Edit: Oh right, forgot FFT. I'd place that somewhere between VII and IV. Fun fact about my playing of FF VI, it pretty much started my habit of making my primary character in any game that allows it a woman. (I know there is not really a main character per se, but I took Terra to be it in my case.)

Last edited:

TSM

Oct 27, 2017
I'm hitting every angle I can, including Giftbot. Tailoring giveaways to everyone, delayed raffles, and stuff ONLY for the givers who haven't had any luck. :)

Unless something has changed the givers only raffles are still broken. It won't let people enter even if they've created multiple raffles.

aiswyda

Aug 11, 2018
Not sure if I missed the FF ranking train but my list atm is

7 > Tactics > 12 > 4 > 6 > 9 > 10 > 3 > 5 >>>>>>>>> 15.

I played 14 through like 3.3 but feel like it doesn't fit well on the list 🤔 but I'd rank it highly I enjoyed it a ton as I played

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from blacklotus blacklotus!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

blacklotus said:

aiswyda

Aug 11, 2018
This thread does make me a bit sad I don't have a PC—so many good games as steam codes (which totally makes sense given how difficult it is to buy keys otherwise)

SinkFla

Oct 26, 2017
Pensacola, Fl
Urishizu is such a cool avatar of generosity. Btw Uri if you ever need some extra music for your games I'd be more than happy to record some tunes for ya! (I know I'm not really needed but wanted to extend the offer for all your good deeds.)

Urishizu

Dead Drop Studios Founder
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
Urishizu is such a cool avatar of generosity. Btw Uri if you ever need some extra music for your games I'd be more than happy to record some tunes for ya! (I know I'm not really needed but wanted to extend the offer for all your good deeds.)

I'm always lookin' for some rad tunes. Feel free to PM me if you have any ideas. :)

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from Emerald Emerald!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Emerald said:
Hi everyone, Final Fantasy VIII remastered released earlier this month and decided to follow suit of the other generous people in the FF era discord and give out two keys for the game on steam, feel free to join the discord! and if you win or get a chance to play, post in the VIII Remastered OT or FF Community thread!

Good Luck!

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

• Steam Steam: Final Fantasy VIII Remastered - Won by Equirah Equirah
  • Steam Steam: Final Fantasy VIII Remastered - Won by Twister Twister

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from Wanda Wanda!

Wanda said:
More fun on the way. :grin:

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
I completely forgot this game existed

I may possibly even hate it more than 8, tbh... lol. But like you, I never finished it, and I chucked it after playing for like 1 hour because of how insufferable it was. Mind-boggingly awful game.

Same. Type-0 is so bad that someone had to literally remind us that it existed.

Status
Not open for further replies.