• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from Kryornis Kryornis!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Kryornis said:
New giveaway time!

Region locked so read the following :

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes may not be redeemable in :
  • CN
  • JP
  • VN

Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain may not be redeemable in :
  • CN
  • VN

These are our awesome prizes:

• Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (region lock) - Won by kemosahbe kemosahbe
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (region lock) - Won by RedFyn RedFyn

cHinzo

Oct 27, 2017
Haven't won a single FF 8 giveaway. I'm not mad, just disappointed at this point lol. Gonna get it sooner or later. I can hear Squall calling my name.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from lazybones18 lazybones18!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

lazybones18 said:
Testing if giving out digital codes for movies is possible. And what better test subject than Avengers: Infinity War.

Code can be redeemed here: https://redeemdigitalmovie.com/ OR https://moviesanywhere.com/redeem

Platform is irrelvant

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
X >> XIII = VII >>> VI >>>>>>>> Type-0

Those are the ones I actually finished (except Type-0 which I gave in because of how much I hated it)
I completely forgot this game existed

I may possibly even hate it more than 8, tbh... lol. But like you, I never finished it, and I chucked it after playing for like 1 hour because of how insufferable it was. Mind-boggingly awful game.

Flon

Is Here to Kill Chaos
Oct 27, 2017
I've played FF I through X, XIII trilogy and XV. Many spin offs too.

VII is my favourite. II deserves much more praise than it gets. XIII-2 is surprising good.

After Years, 4 Heroes and Lightning Returns make me so sad.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from CornIsGood CornIsGood!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Steam Steam: Strider - Won by Yka Yka

Booyaka85

Sep 18, 2019
Thanks Urishizu for Lost Hope on Xbox my ocd thanks you greatly.

Since this was a giftbot win i think i will have to sacrifice my first born.

Giftbot 1-30 random keys from Urishizu 4-4

OceanicAir

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Where's the love for Crisis Core? Smh, has one of my favorite songs too.

I may have only played one other FF, so that might color my opinion lol. But I really did have fun.

Oct 26, 2017
Has anyone else played and completed The Crystal Bearers?
The true red-headed step-child of the Final Fantasy series.
It's such a mess of a game lol but where else are you going to find a FF with weaponized cow udders, a bullet hell section and only half of a world-map?

kupo.

UCBooties

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Pennsylvania, USA
It's such a mess of a game lol but where else are you going to find a FF with weaponized cow udders, a bullet hell section and only half of a world-map?

kupo.
I got to a part a couple hours in where I needed to collect grapes and got tired if the Wii controls. So noooooo...

Astraea

Oct 25, 2017
Canada

I may possibly even hate it more than 8, tbh... lol. But like you, I never finished it, and I chucked it after playing for like 1 hour because of how insufferable it was. Mind-boggingly awful game.

You hate every game more than 8, because 8 is the best game there is, right?
Right?!

Right.

Deleted member 426

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Alright, since we're doing this:

Tactics, 7, 6, 9, 12, 5, 4, 3, 10, 8, 13, 1, 2.

It's difficult to gauge the MMOs, but I adored Heavensward and Shadowbringers, and they'd be fairly high on that list. FFXI I could never really get into.
Close, the correct order is 7, 6, 9, 10, 14, 12, 8, 5, 4, 15, 11, 3, 1, 2, 13

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans
Two days...no wins...
but I did start A Short Hike, which has been lovely so far. I needed it today. As such – hopefully without sounding like a broken record – I want to again express how wonderful this event and all the generous raffle-holders are. Thank you. :)

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017

I couldn't even finish Type 0. I gave it several tries.

What have you done to us Final Fantasy Discord.

Endruen

Oct 25, 2017
Spain
So, we're finally ranking FF games. Next thing we know, we will be ranking Zelda games.

Also, the best one is X because is the only one I've beaten.
It's actually one of my top 5 favorite games of all time, tho.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Where would y'all rank Mystic Quest? That's what I started with...

...and frankly, it's kind of a miracle I grew to love the series after that.

Deleted member 426

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Where would y'all rank Mystic Quest? That's what I started with...

...and frankly, it's kind of a miracle I grew to love the series after that.
I'd probably rank it just below 1. There's nothing wrong with it, it's not broken or bad, it's just a bit meh. Even FF1 introduced something new to JRPGs in the way the battle screen was laid out.

Edit: Oh wait; Mystic Quest as in Adventures of Mana? Or did you mean FF Mystic Quest for SNES?

Flon

Is Here to Kill Chaos
Oct 27, 2017
Type 0 for such a long time was this elusive, incredible RPG that we couldn't play. I heard its praises for years until the game was officially localised and that was a whiplash in consensus.

It's a shame.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
I'd probably rank it just below 1. There's nothing wrong with it, it's not broken or bad, it's just a bit meh. Even FF1 introduced something new to JRPGs in the way the battle screen was laid out.

Edit: Oh wait; Mystic Quest as in Adventures of Mana? Or did you mean FF Mystic Quest for SNES?

FF

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017

kupo.
Yeah, it would have been fine if....wait, i'm thinking of Crystal Chronicles. I haven't finished crystal bearers..... but crystal chronicles has a really slow AI that doesn't keep up with you, allowing you to die of poison.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 5 gifts from Urishizu Urishizu!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Urishizu said:
4-player co-op survival horror!

Choppasmith

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Beaumont, CA
To me, Final Fantasy was like a small town full of charm where everybody knew each other that grew and grew until I had to move out because it wasn't the same anymore.

Dragon Quest fills the same void for me now. I wouldn't mind winning XIII to have a proper crack at it. Once import impressions came out, I remember going "Yep I'm done. That's it for me."

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from Wanda Wanda!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Wanda said:
Find out what makes Undertale so special, on Switch! And rediscover (or discover) the roots of Link's Awakening!

• Nintendo Switch (Everywhere) Nintendo Switch (Everywhere): Undertale - Won by SecretCharacter SecretCharacter
  • 3DS (US code) 3DS (US code): The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening - Won by TiredGamer TiredGamer

Status
Not open for further replies.