• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Alright, since we're doing this:

Tactics, 7, 6, 9, 12, 5, 4, 3, 10, 8, 13, 1, 2.

It's difficult to gauge the MMOs, but I adored Heavensward and Shadowbringers, and they'd be fairly high on that list. FFXI I could never really get into.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
I've only played 7, 10 and 15. Played a little 14, but not much yet. I intend to play through it all, though.

I also own, but haven't played...

6, 8, 9, Tactics (War of Lions), 12 and 13... I really should get around to playing them all.

Get playing FF6! It's the best one!

oni-link

tag reference no one gets
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I've played and beaten FF4,5,6,7,9, and I'm 40 hours into FF8

I'm planning on playing X/X-2, Tactics, 12, Type-0 and 15 at some point

I've also played FF7 twice, and I played my first ever FF game in 2012

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Buzz Buzz!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Buzz said:
Some precious eShop credits for anyone who can win it.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Nintendo Switch (US) Nintendo Switch (US): 10$ eShop Credit - Won by TubaZef TubaZef

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 9 gifts from Ketkat Ketkat!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

These are our awesome prizes:

Jun 22, 2018
Some unpopular opinions, but they're mine:

7 > 6 > 9 > 15 > 13-2 > 13 > 12 > Tactics > LR > 8 > 10

Left out the really early ones as I have a hard time comparing them all to these newer ones. Not sure where I'd put them.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Shout out to the secret actual best FF ever.

vSM8yYi.png

Final Fantasy Legend 2 for the original Game Boy

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Shout out to the secret actual best FF ever.

vSM8yYi.png

Final Fantasy Legend 2 for the original Game Boy

That game was such a fever dream. I haven't played it in such a long time, but I remember just being lost as a kid trying to figure out which monster meat to eat and not eat and how it would just transform you entirely

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
That game was such a fever dream. I haven't played it in such a long time, but I remember just being lost as a kid trying to figure out which monster meat to eat and not eat and how it would just transform you entirely

Yep. Like 99% of the monsters were completely useless against bosses, then occasionally you end up as a Sylph or something and get cool magic and cures.

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Out of the ones I played:

14 > 4 > 13 > Theatrhythm Curtain Call (I'm not joking) > 3 > 6 > Type-0

Wazzy

Oct 25, 2017
If we are doing rankings...

VIII >> Tactics >> FF VII >> FF X-2 >> XIV(I'm not separating expansions) >> FFX >> FF VI >> FF IX >> FF XII >> FF IV >> FF V >> FF XIII >> FF XIII-2 >> FF II >> FF XV >> FF III >> FF I

CornIsGood

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for Grim Fandango Retsudo! I played through it back in the day and I think it's been plenty long enough that I've forgotten why I loved it. Very excited to play through it again, especially this remastered version :)

Status
Not open for further replies.